剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
什么
What?
谁性感
Who's hot?
别耍我了
Don't play games with me.
我们一起睡了 为什么
We just slept together. Why?
因为我们愿意
Because we wanted to.
因为...等等 有个标准答案
Because--wait, there's a right answer here.
因为我在乎你
Because I care about you.
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
等等 这是在干什么
Hang on. What are we talking about?
应该是你穿着这个
I mean, it's really you that should be in one of these.
你为了我的超自然关联才勾引我
You seduced me for my supernatural connections.
我才是感情中的刺猬男
Wait, I'm the guy here, okay?
应该是我靠近你后
I'm supposed to be the one who gets close
又把你推开 忐忑不安
and then pushes you away and freaks out.
你这是要甩了我啊
You're kind of throwing me off here.
你是为了奥德丽
You did it to help Audrey.
你会尽你所能甚至利用任何人来救奥德丽
You would do anything and exploit anyone to save audrey.
你在...
What are you--
等等
Hang on.
说 这日子真是越来越"美好"了
Yeah? All right. This day just keeps getting better and better.
德怀特快把铁丹角号♥拆了
Look, Dwight is tearing up the Cape Rouge right now.
我很抱歉 但我不想让你一人这样...
I'm sorry, but I don't want to leave you like this--
你走吧 杜克 我现在不想看到你
Just go, Duke. I don't even want to look at you right now.
不 你不明白 我...
No, you don't understand. I'm--
好吧 谈得很愉快
Yup. Good talk.
假如你们找到了盒子
So once you find this box,
你觉得里面是什么
what do you think's gonna be in it?
我猜是很糟糕的东西吧
I'm guessing something pretty bad.
如果并没有那么糟糕的话
If it's not outrageously bad,
我们能吃点东西吗
could we get some food?
他们说这里的自动售卖♥♥机
Listen I'm told that our vending machine
有全镇最好的零食
has the best selection of snacks in the county.
-真的吗 -除了雀巢露丝巧克力棒
- Really? - Except for the Baby Ruths.
有个按钮被卡住了 别按p-3键
The button's a little stuck, so don't push p-3.
多谢告知
Okay, good to know.
内森 出什么事了
Nathan. Oh, what's wrong?
他说什么了吗
Did he say something?
我不知道你俩在谷仓里有什么历史
I don't know what happened between the two of you in that barn,
但她已经不是莱克西了
but she is not Lexie anymore.
-住手住手 -我不记得什么谷仓
- Stop, stop. - No, I don't remember a barn.
这就是你想到的接近她的最佳手段吗
What, you figured that's the best way to get close to her?
让她感到愧疚吗
Make her feel sorry for you?
"我好可怜啊 得了失忆症"
"Oh, poor me. I have amnesia."
他不知道你在说什么 我也不懂
He doesn't know what you're talking about, and neither do I. Okay?
离他远点
So just stay off of him.
-你永远看不透 对吧 -什么
- You never see it, do you? - What?
玩弄你的男人
Guys playing you.
先是杜克 再是威廉
First it was Duke. Now this William.
很快就要跟他上♥床♥了吧
How long before you sleep with him?
你有病啊 你...
What's wrong with you? Okay, you're--
-你疯了 -我没有
- You're acting crazy. - No, I'm not.
我愿意为了我们而努力 你呢
I'm just willing to fight for us. Are you?
在谷仓里时 我们有没有...
So in the barn did we--
不 我们 我们没有
No, no, we-- we didn't.
那他吃醋的毛病可真严重
Then that guy has some serious jealousy issues.
内森平时不是这样的
Nathan doesn't usually act like that.
非常不对劲
Something is very wrong.
验尸官说她要见你
Coroner said she needs to see you.
听上去有要紧事
It sounds important.
好的 你能...
Okay, can you just--
如果内森离开警局 你能通知我一声吗
can you let me know if Nathan leaves the station?
好的
Sure.
我想你最好还是跟着我
I think you better come with me.
见鬼...
Son of a...
搞什么 好的 稍等
What-- yeah, hold on.
如果我能再连上一枚钻石 游戏就通关了
If I can just combine this blaster with a diamond, I'm all clear.
-你想见我吗 -是的
- You wanted to see me? - Ugh, yeah.
你身边换了一位新帅哥啊 你是谁
You're rolling with a new good-looking. Who are you?
我是威廉 你好
I'm William. Hi.
-你好吗 -我很好
- How you doing? - Okay.
-沃诺斯人呢 -他在忙
- Were's Wuornos? - He's busy.
他 他举止有些异常
He's-- he's acting kind of strange.
这位受害者
Well, so was this guy
和冷冻室里的三位死者也是这样
and the three other stiffs I have in the deep freeze.
他们都是今天送来的吗
Were they all brought in today?
是的 严重打断我的游戏时间
Yeah, they're really cutting into my game time.
戴手套
Gloves.
不管怎样 这位受害者
Anyway, this particular dead guy got shot in the head
跟邻居奥利·班克斯发生了争吵
after an argument with his neighbor Ollie Banks,
指责他跟他老婆有染 结果被一枪爆头
accused him of hanky-panky with his wife.
所以他是因为婚外情被杀
So he got killed over an affair?
是的 可奥利是同性恋
Yeah, except that Ollie's gay.
我碰巧知道因为每个夏天我们一起划皮艇
I happen to know that because we go kayaking every summer.
他是我的朋友
He's a friend of mine.
但我不知道奥利会带着枪
But I did not know that Ollie carried a gun.
不管怎样 奥利说这个人举止很失控
Anyway, Ollie said that this guy was acting totally berserk.
药物检测正常
Now the drug screen came back clean,
所以我想可能是中风或肿瘤的缘故
so I'm thinking, you know, stroke or tumor.
但当我剖开他的大脑时
Instead, when I cut his head open,
发现了这个
I found this.
我从没见过这种东西
I've never seen anything like it.
-在他大脑里吗 -是的
- That was in his brain? - Yup.
是这个导致了他的幻觉吗
And this was what was causing his delusions?
也许是症状 也许是病因
Yeah, well, it could be the symptom, it could be the cause,
但我今天见的所有受害者都有这个
but everybody I've seen today has it,
他们最后也全发狂了
and they've all met with violent ends.
好了 我不想这件事耽误我的午餐
Okay, so I don't want to mix this up with my lunch.
我得把它送去实验室了
I'm gonna take it to the lab.
但如果你发现任何人
But if you know anyone
脑子里有这个东西在作怪
with this stuff dancing around their brains,
把他们捆好了
strap them down.
我今天不想再见到其他受害者了
I don't want any more customers today.
内森
Nathan.
廉洁的警长也做起飞贼来了啊
Wow, cleaner to chief to cat burglar.
今年你做了不少事啊
It's been a big year for you.
德怀特 你在流血
Dwight, you're bleeding.
退后
Stay back.
你在这儿发现了什么 大脚怪
What you got there, squatch?
作案工具 你用它杀了那些失踪的人吗
Murder weapon. Did you use this to kill all those missing people?
约旦也是你杀的吗
Did you kill Jordan too?
当然不是
No.
你没说实话 省省吧
You don't tell me the truth, I'm gonna cut it out of you.
听着 我被逮捕过很多次
Whoa, whoa, whoa, look, I have been arrested a bunch of times,
这可不是正规程序
and this is not proper procedure.
-我只是... -为什么你有这把刀
- I'm just-- - Why do you have this?
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
是为了折磨自己
To torture myself.
是为了惩罚自己
To punish myself.
坦白说 我本该扔了它
Frankly, I probably should have thrown it away.
但我没杀任何人
But I didn't kill anyone.
那这是谁的刀
Then whose knife is this?
跟我来
Come with me.
我带你去看
I'll show you.
你认为"麻烦"来自绑♥架♥我的那两人吗
And you think those men who took me have one of the troubles?
是的 "麻烦"影响了内森
Yeah, that must be affecting Nathan,
导致黑色物质在他的脑子里增长
causing the black stuff to grow in his brain.
让他出现幻听和幻觉
Well, it's making him see and hear stuff.
等等 但我这几天都和他们在一起
Wait, though, I was with them for days.
为什么我没出现幻觉
I mean, why am I not delusional?
你感觉如何 有什么奇怪的感觉吗
How are you feeling? Do you feel weird?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表