剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
一路顺风
Have fun.
好吧 其实你可以挽留我一下的
Okay, well, you could try to talk me out of it just a little.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一定误解了
I must have misunderstood.
其实
Actually, um...
我也要离开港湾了
I'm leaving town too.
你愿意和我一起走吗
What do you think about coming with me?
好啊 我认为
Okay, I think, um...
但我们去哪里
But where are we--
好啦 只是...
Uh, great. Just...
有点突然
a little fast.
-你确定要走吗 -当然
- Are you sure about this? - Absolutely.
好的 那我去收拾东西
Okay, um, I just need to get my things.
我们可以买♥♥新的
We can get new things.
好吧 我随时都可以走
Okay. Yeah, I can be spontaneous.
我还有一点事情
I just need to make a quick stop.
我得去会个老朋友
I need to pay an old friend a final visit.
很明显你的方法不管用
That is clearly not working.
沃诺斯 让我来
Wuornos, let me try.
-你在干嘛 -以前我经常解手铐
- What are you doing? - I've picked a few handcuffs in my day.
-你经常被抓吗 -不是我
- You get arrested a lot? - No.
不 是我的男朋友经常被抓
No, I just had a boyfriend who was really into bondage.
你看得还满意吗
You getting a good look?
-你知道我不是她 对吗 -我知道
- You know I'm not her, right? - Yeah, I do.
你跟她完全不一样 我不希望你这样
You're a completely different person, and I don't want you.
我希望你重新成为奥德丽
I want you to be Audrey again.
我抱歉 我这话说得太欠揍了
I'm sorry. I know that's a terrible thing to say.
我只是表达心里的感觉
That's just how I feel.
我们来医院做什么
What are we doing at the hospital?
我又要去色♥诱♥护理员了吗
Am I gonna have to flash my boobs again?
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 宝贝
What's wrong, babe?
宝贝
"Babe"?
我觉得你有点奇怪 就像醉了 但...
I thought you were acting kind of funny. Maybe a little drunk, but...
我敢肯定"麻烦"缠上你了
I swear you've been infected by a trouble.
我不知道你到底是谁 但我会开枪
I don't know who you really are, but I will shoot you,
我很可能会打中你的脸 所以离我远点
and I'll probably accidentally hit you in the face, so don't come near me.
谢天谢地
Thank god!
杜克刚刚进去了 但事实上不是杜克
Duke just went inside, but it wasn't duke.
是的 他被附身了
Yeah, he's been possessed.
-我在慢慢习惯 -韦德刚打电♥话♥给我
- I'm getting used to it. - Wade just called me.
他说泰勒想永远留在杜克身体里
He said Tyler wants to stay in Duke's body permanently,
而且他认为得杀了自己的肉体才能做到
and he thinks he's got to kill his actual body to do it.
这个人的身体还在医院里
And this guy's body is still in the hospital.
是的 我们检查了所有的安保录像
Yes, gone through every bit of security footage.
移♥动♥泰勒的护理员从未离开过这里
The orderly that moved Tyler never left the building.
同时有人到达了地下室
and someone accessed the basement at the same time.
怎么 我刚刚在偷听
What? I was--I was eavesdropping.
那你们还在等什么 快去救杜克
So what are you waiting for? Go save Duke.
你没给杜克任何东西吧
You didn't give Duke anything, did you?
某样他可以传递给泰勒的东西
Something he could take in to Tyler's body?
我刚把自己的笔插他腿上了
I left my pen in his leg.
所以他也可以控制你 控制我们俩
So he could take control of you too--any of us.
但她不是可以免疫"麻烦"吗
But isn't she immune to the troubles?
"麻烦"不会缠上她 像奥德丽一样
I mean, they don't affect her, like Audrey.
好吧 我明白了
Okay. I get it.
这就是我对你们那么重要的原因吗
Is that why I'm so important to all of you people--
就因为我对"麻烦"免疫吗
'Cause I'm immune to these trouble things?
-我还能做什么 -很多
- What else can I do? - That's a lot.
好吧 看来我得独自进入那里了
All right, then maybe I should go in there by myself.
不行 你不能一个人进去
No, you're not going in there on your own.
泰勒不能控制我 对吗
Tyler can't control me, all right?
我进去 从泰勒的手里拿走杜克的单子
I go in there, I take Duke's drink ticket out of Tyler's hand,
杜克能回来 而我也有酒喝了
we get Duke back, and I get a free drink.
不行
No.
那我问你个问题
Okay, I have a question for you.
这都是真的吗 这些荒唐的"麻烦"
Is all of this real-- all this trouble insanity?
-一切都很真实 -那我应该留在这里
- Yes, it's real. - Then maybe I need to be here.
这是我该做的
This is what I'm supposed to be doing.
我也是这么想的
That makes sense to me.
我是救你朋友的唯一办法
I'm the only shot you have at saving your friend.
泰勒可以控制你 然后你会攻击我
Tyler can control you, and then you would turn on me.
你想冒那样的风险
Do you want to take that chance,
还是想寄希望于我
or do you want to take a chance on me?
这个给你
Here.
你三分钟没出来 我就冲进去
Three minutes, then I'm coming in.
好的 遵命 警♥察♥先生
All right. Got it, Dudley Do-right.
你从我手上拿走纸条前 就会死
You'll be dead before you ever get that thing out of my hand.
免费喝酒 杜克
你认为杀了自己就能留在杜克身体里了吗
You think by killing yourself, you'll be left in control of Duke's body?
如果这方法不管用呢
Well, what if it doesn't work?
我能有什么选择
What choice do I have?
我的身体已经被毁了
My body is ruined!
我已经无法回头了
There is no going back for me now.
或许你也一样
Maybe for you too.
你究竟有多了解这个人
How well do you really know this guy?
他真的值得你为之牺牲吗
I mean, is he really worth dying for?
对不起 杜克
I'm sorry, Duke.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我停不下来
I can't stop it!
泰勒
Tyler?
亲爱的 别紧张
Relax, sweetheart.
是我
It's me.
我的天啊
Oh, God.
你还记得发生什么了吗
Do you remember anything?
全都记得
All of it.
我像是一直悬在空中看着这一切
It was like I was a fly on my own wall the whole time.
刚刚怎么回事 你眼睛怎么了
What just happened? And what was going on with your eyes?
家族诅咒
My family curse.
每当我杀死一个带有"麻烦"的人
When I kill a troubled person,
"麻烦"也会随之消失
I kill their trouble too.
他死了以后 泰勒就再也不能控制我
When he died, Tyler couldn't control me anymore.
他无意中破解了自己的诅咒
He accidentally ended his own curse.
好吧 又学到新东西了
All right, well, that's good to know.
我还有好多事情要学
I've got a-- got a lot to learn here.
没错
Yeah.
刚才真惊险
That was a close one.
这些都是奥德丽的 对吧
All this is Audrey's, huh?
她真的很擅长处理这些"麻烦"
She was really good at this trouble stuff.
没错
Very good.
-你看起来也擅长 -不 运气罢了
- It seems you're good too. - No, I just got lucky.
杜克差点死了 他差点因我而死
Duke could have died, and he should've for all I did.
你进去了 你努力了
You went in there. You tried.
这才重要
That means a lot.
我听到一些传言
So I've heard the whispers.
你跟她 似乎有过暧昧
You had something-- you and her.
我们是有过去
We had something.
你跟奥德丽上♥床♥了吗
Did you and Audrey knock boots?
你们甜蜜地做♥爱♥了吗
Did you make sweet love?
这个
It's, uh...
一言难尽
complicated.
那些已婚男人想跟我上♥床♥的时候
"Complicated" Is what all the married guys tell me
都会说"一言难尽"
when they want to sleep with me.
但这话从你口中说出 应该是事实
But I'm guessing with you, though, it really is complicated.
说得没错
You'd be right.
好吧
Okay.
韦德
Wade...
你知道当时不是我
You know that wasn't me.
我早该看出来的
I should've known it wasn't you
你怎么会对我编的胡话感兴趣
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表