剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
能看见书上的闪光文字
and read the book--
而且被霍华德探员送来这里收养
And was left here by Agent Howard.
你的室友是非法居留的外来者呢 杜克
You're living with an illegal alien, Duke.
我认识一个能办♥证♥的哥们
I know a guy who does green cards.
那好 四个来自另一个世界的人
Okay, so four people from other worlds.
你 显然还有威廉
You...obviously, William--
还有 我
And...me.
谁是第四个
Who's the fourth?
文斯和戴夫已经在找了
Vince and Dave are already looking,
我们只能期望他人还在港湾
so we just have to hope that they're here in Haven.
让德怀特在报社见你
Get Dwight to meet you at the Herald.
我们一定得找到这人
We got to find whoever this is.
威廉怎么办
And William?
我怎么想都不觉得
I don't exactly get the feeling
他会自愿帮助我们
that he's gonna volunteer to help us.
威廉就交给我吧
I'll deal with William.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure something out.
行动吧
Go.
那好
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
他怎么样
Is he okay?
不好
No.
而在威廉被扔出门外之前
And no one will be until William
我们谁都不会好
is on the other side of that door.
你给杜克"麻烦"的时候发生了什么
Something happened when you troubled Duke.
威廉想让我记起来的那个女人
The woman that William wants me to remember,
最初的那个我
my original self...
她的名字叫玛拉
her name was Mara.
-他什么时候告诉你的 -他没说过
- When did he tell you that? - He didn't.
我自己记起来的
I remembered.
你现在还有她的记忆吗
And now do you still have her memories?
不 不像以前拥有莱克西或者...
No, it's not like remembering Lexie or...
露西的记忆
or Lucy.
玛拉 她
Mara--she's...
她不一样
she's different.
她的记忆更深
It's deeper.
我感觉自己就是玛拉
I felt being Mara.
那她是什么样的人
So what was she like?
那种我永远也不想变成的人
She was no one I'd want to be.
她做了非常 非常可怕的事
She did terrible, terrible things.
不过也许
But maybe--
也许我们能利用我的记忆
maybe we can use what I saw.
我这就去找威廉
I'm gonna go to William.
我要告诉他 他是对的
I'm going to tell him that he was right,
就说我给杜克"麻烦"时 记起了玛拉
that when I troubled Duke, I remembered being Mara
我还想了解更多
and that I want to know more.
不行 你这正中他下怀
No. That is what he wants.
没错
Exactly.
这样他就会放松警惕
He lets his guard down,
然后你就开枪射他
and then you shoot him.
什么 那不就
What? That'll--
用麻♥醉♥枪♥ 他就会失去意识
With a tranq gun. He'll go unconscious.
但我们根本就不清楚
But we don't even know
你俩之间的联♥系♥是怎么运作的
how your connection to him works.
没准也会把你麻醉掉
That might knock you out too.
那样你就不得不
Well, then you have two people
拖着两个人去灯塔了
that you need to lug to the lighthouse.
威廉清楚珍妮佛能够开启那扇门
Look, William knows that Jennifer can open the door.
趁她还没被阻止
We need to do this
我们必须赶快了结此事
before he finds a way to stop her.
我们怎么找到他
How do we find him?
他正在瞭望台
He's at the lookout.
他在等着我
He's waiting for me.
我能感觉到他 内森
I can feel him, Nathan.
因为那个联♥系♥
It's the connection.
每分每秒都在加强
It keeps getting stronger every minute.
其他世界的人
People from other worlds
从一扇诡异至极的门进进出出
going in and out of some door willy-nilly.
我都跟你说好多次了
Well, it's what I've been saying all along.
这扇门十分危险
The door is dangerous.
你看看上次门开的时候发生了什么
I mean, look what happened the last time we opened it.
看看我们把什么放进来了
Look what we let in.
威廉和他带过来的那几个人
William and the guys he brought back with him.
其中之一可能就是我们要找的第四个人
One of them could be our fourth person.
我们对付那两个人可占不着什么便宜
We haven't had much luck hanging on to those two.
我就好挨揍这口
Well, I'm a glutton for punishment.
你怎么看 准备好再试一次了吗
How about you? Ready to try again?
那就去吧
Let's do it.
霍华德探员安排了我的领养事宜
Agent Howard arranged my adoption.
也许他从另一个世界带过来的
Maybe I'm not the only one
不只有我一个人
he brought over from the other side.
那我去领养办公室
I'll go to the clerk's office,
调阅他们所有的领养文件
pull all of their adoption records,
看看霍华德还有没有把别的孩子安置在港湾
see if Howard placed any other children in Haven.
怎么没人听我说话
Why is no one listening to me?
我们不能再打开那扇门了
We cannot open that door again.
卡伯特的日记上说...
Look, Cabot's journal said--
"恐怖恶魔和苦难"
"Great evil, agony."
我们都知道 戴夫
Yeah, we got it, Dave.
我们打开那扇门
Look, we get that door open,
将威廉跟这一切打包送回去
we send William and it all packing.
你这么在意卡伯特的日记
Go get Cabot's journal
就去把它拿过来
if you think it's so important.
找找看有没有其他可以帮助我们的线索
See if it says anything else that can help us.
好了 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
我想跟你一起去
Hey, I want to come with you.
不 你跟戴夫一起
No, I want you to go with Dave.
听着 他们的研究室就像一座堡垒
Look, that research room of theirs is like a fortress.
我得先确保你的安全 才能去做事
I can't do this unless I know you're safe.
好吧
Okay.
所以我是个怪物
Yeah, so I'm a freak.
别犯傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
你可是独一无二的
You're special.
孩子 你是唯一能拯救我们的人
You, my child, are the only one who can save us.
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
当你想起自己是谁时 我能感觉到
When you remembered, I could feel it.
我原来名叫玛拉
My name was Mara.
我就知道"麻烦"这招会奏效
I knew the troubling would work.
告诉我 你记起了什么
Tell me-- what do you remember?
我们一起游泳
We were swimming together,
我觉得...
and I felt...
我觉得非常幸福...
I felt so happy...
感觉像是无所畏惧
like I could never be afraid of anything.
你想再次体验那种感觉吗
You want to feel that way again?
是的
Yes.
不 别 别 别停下来
No, don't--don't--don't stop.
求你了
It's--it--please.
这里风景真美
It's so beautiful here.
你愿意陪我走走吗
Would you walk with me
跟我说说我们曾在此共度的时光
and tell me about our time here?
当然没问题
Sure.
我有个更好的主意
Oh, I have a better idea.
你记起来的那个深水潭...
That swimming hole you remember--
就在那里
it's just over there.
我很想带你去看一看
I'd love to show you.
跟我来
Come with me.
它几乎还是老样子
It hasn't changed a bit.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表