剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情提要
Previously, on Haven...
这位是内森 他就是我心中的那个人
This is Nathan. He's the "Weight in my heart" guy.
当我剖开他的大脑时 发现了这个
When I cut his head open, I found this.
-在他大脑里吗 -是的
- That was in his brain? - Yup.
你... 这一整天
You--this whole day,
黑色的粘性物 所有幻觉
the black goo, all the delusions.
你控制了我的朋友们
You infected my friends,
又在那些人身上做标记
and you put that mark on those people.
我只是想接近你
I'm just trying to get through to you.
-你对"麻烦"免疫 -跟你一样
- You're immune to the troubles. - Just like you.
我想要你回来
I want you back.
找到那个人 不然我就撕票
Find the troubled person, or the Hansens die.
无论在哪个世界 我都不会帮你
I wouldn't help you, not in this world or any other.
你会的
Yeah, you will,
如果你不帮我 就会有更多的人送命
'cause if you don't, more people are gonna die.
还包括你奥德丽·帕克在乎的人
And people that Audrey Parker cares about.
威廉一定要为此付出代价
William can't get away with this.
我来这儿不是和你谈话的
I didn't come here to talk.
所以我会告诉你们想知道的一切
So I'm gonna tell you everything you want to know
关于她是谁 我们做过什么
about who she is and what we did,
因为我们是如此地紧密相联
'cause we are so connected.
黑暗面探索者
摄像机已拍到商标 经过货车 开始
Got the logo, coming around the van, and action.
北港湾
墓地
欢迎 探索者 欢迎来到缅因州港湾镇
Greetings, seekers. Welcome to Haven, Maine.
和往常一样 我是塞思·伯恩
As always, I'm Seth Byrne, joined by my steady hand
小伙伴安德森·哈里斯负责摄像
behind the camera, Anderson Harris.
我们是黑暗面探索者
And we are the darkside seekers.
跟大家问声好 安德森
Say hello, Anderson.
探索者们好 我是安德森·哈里斯
Hello, seekers. It is I, Anderson Harris.
欢迎来到死亡之地
Welcome to hell.
-你说话声音可真奇怪 -我谢谢您嘞
- That's a weird voice, dude. - Thanks, buddy.
等下剪掉这段
We'll cut it out.
我们来到港湾调查一件谋杀案
We've come to Haven to investigate a murder.
死者的心脏不见了
The victim was found missing his heart.
你觉得很奇怪吗 我们也这么认为
Think that's strange? Well, we thought so too.
淡定点 大人物 走路很难是吧
Ooh. Easy, there, big guy. Walking's tough, huh?
这可是新衬衫 太不爽了
This is a new shirt, so that sucks.
味道肯定很好闻
Well, that's gonna smell good.
我们从头再来一遍
Okay, let's take it from the top.
不 不 不用了 我可以剪掉那段
No, no, we're fine. I can cut around it.
-是吗 -没错 哥们
- Yeah? - Yeah, man.
-是吗 好吧 -剪辑是门艺术啊
- Yeah? Okay. - The magic of editing.
你的胡子看上去很有型 准备好了吗
All right, well, your mustache looks good. You ready?
-准备好了 -行了吗
- Yeah. - Clean. Ready?
-是的 等等 -三 二...
- Yeah. Hold on. - Three, two...
开始
and... action.
这已经不是港湾发生的第一件怪事了
This isn't the first strange thing we've heard about Haven.
如果调查得当就会发现
If you know where to look,
港湾是各种超自然现象的发源地
Haven is home to all kinds of paranormal activity,
比如鬼屋或变形怪
like haunted houses or shape-shifters,
甚至是魔像
maybe even a golem.
但这里的执法部门
But the law enforcement here,
在当地日报的帮助下
with help from the local daily rag,
掩盖了事实
cover it up.
他们说 "这只是一场事故"
They say, "It was a freak accident,"
或者是昆虫迁徙
or maybe insect migration.
或者是 我的最爱 煤气泄漏
Or--this is my personal favorite--a gas leak.
煤气泄漏 开什么玩笑
I mean, a gas leak? I mean, what?
一个小渔村发生了这么多起煤气泄漏
How many gas leaks does a small fishing village need to have
居然还不换新的煤气管道
before they get new pipes?
是个人都会觉得奇怪
Is something a man might wonder.
最近我们的探测器
Recently we've been receiving
一直显示奇怪的读数
strange readings from our devices,
指引着我们来到了这座房♥子
which have led us to this house,
希望能在这儿找到线索...
where we hope to find clues to--
刚才是什么情况 那边有事发生了吗
What the hell was that? Is there something in there?
兄弟 你瞧 来吧
Dude, look, look, look. Come on.
-门开着的 -来吧 来吧
- Is the door open? - Come on, come on, come on.
-请你过来吧 -塞思 别进去
- Please, come on. - Seth, do not go inside there.
-兄弟 我们得进去 -我可不进去
- Dude, we are going inside. - I'm not going inside there.
兄弟 跟我进来
Dude, you are going in.
门被撞开了
The door is ripped off.
别进去啊
Don't go in there.
天呐 把探测器关掉 求你了
Oh, my god, dude, turn that off, please.
我知道了
I get it.
-这玩意居然真的管用吗 -是啊 不然呢
- This thing actually works? - Yeah. Duh.
等等 等等 太黑了
Wait. Hang on. It's too dark.
我完全看不清 让我调下摄像机
I can't see anything. Let me adjust the camera.
拜托 你快一点
Oh, for god sakes, just hurry up.
我们还有线索要找 好吗
We want to find this, okay?
天呐 这是真的吗
Jeez. Really?
能 能拍下这个吗
Can--can we get a shot of this?
看看 看看爪痕之间的距离 是吧
Look at the--look at the space between the talons here, right?
我估计这只怪物大概有三米高
I'm guessing this thing is about ten feet.
就我们所知 它的进食习惯...
And based on what we know about its feeding habits--
天呐
Oh, god.
这里到底发生了什么
What happened here?
看看这个
Look at this.
是那位女士的血吗
Is that the lady's blood?
是的 我知道 你安静点 行吗
Yeah, I know, I know, I know. Just quiet, okay?
-别进去 -我要进去...
- Don't go in there. - I'm gonna go in there...
因为我必须进去
'Cause I have to go in there.
-赶紧走 -什么
- Get out! - What?
跑啊 快跑啊
Go! Just go!
你怎么看
So what do you think?
如果没被毁掉 这里很适合出租
Well, it'd be a cute rental if it wasn't totally wrecked--
爪痕 电视被打碎
claw marks, smashed TV,
典型的"横冲直撞式"作案手法
the whole "Bull in the china shop" motif.
-说说受害者 格洛里亚 -艾比·班克斯
- About the victim, Gloria. - Abby Banks--
教师 从地毯可以看出
schoolteacher, and from the looks of the rug,
她刚刚吃完晚餐
she just finished eating dinner--
咖喱鸡
chicken tikka masala.
我们能只聊跟案情相关的情况吗
Can we focus on what's still in the victim?
好的 你居然提这种要求 真逗
Yeah, well, funny you should bring that up.
她身上有爪痕和咬痕 这里和那里
Okay, so we've got claw and bite marks here, there...
所以把晚餐洒了 但这不是死因
this is what spilled the dinner, but that's not what killed her.
跟上次的那位受害者一样
Just like the last one we found,
她的心脏也不见了
this vic's heart is gone,
应该是被直接咬中胸膛吞食了
Like it was eaten right out of her chest.
"吞食"
"Eaten"?
没错 我看着像是齿痕
Yeah, well, they look like teeth marks to me.
不管怎样 无论这是何种"麻烦"
Anyway, whatever this trouble is,
很残忍♥ 而且身材硕大...
it's big and mean, and it's--
嘘
Shh.
别嘘我 你个大猩猩
Don't be shushing me, silverback.
看那边
Look.
你知道吗
Well, what do you know?
另一具心脏被吞食的尸体被发现
Another body found with its heart eaten.
结合昨晚我们的所见所闻
Pair that with what we saw last night,
探索者们 看来我们发现了一只狼怪
and, seekers, it looks like we found ourselves a rougarou.
我觉得你不应该那么说
Oh, I don't think that's how you say that.
兄弟 你能不能别打断我
Dude, can I--do you mind if I just do this?
准备 开始
Ready. And action.
狼怪是古老传说中的
A rougarou is a supernatural creature
一种超自然生物
out of ancient folklore.
它是狼人的近亲 狼怪曾经是人类
A cousin of the werewolf, rougarous were once men,
如今却是怪物 受狼性驱使
but are now monsters, driven to feed
以受害者的心脏为食
on the hearts of their victims.
她跟那位大脚警♥察♥说的"麻烦"是怎么回事
What about the stuff she was saying to officer bigfoot about troubles?
什么是"麻烦"
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表