剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
杜克和奥德丽都在里面
with Audrey when it was destroyed.
他的确在里面
He was...
这意味着奥德丽还活着
which means Audrey is still alive.
不要吵
Quiet!
她在哪
Where is she?
这就是我回来的原因
That's why I came back...
为了找到她
to find her.
我和奥德丽要终结这些"麻烦"
Audrey and I are gonna end the troubles.
奥德丽进入谷仓
Audrey going into that barn--
本应该终结了"麻烦"的
that's what should've ended the troubles.
还有一种办法
There's another way.
这是珍妮佛
This is Jennifer.
她被"麻烦"缠身
She's troubled,
不知何故与谷仓联♥系♥到一起
connected to the barn somehow.
她听到奥德丽和霍华德的对话
She heard Audrey and Howard talking.
霍华德和奥德丽说还有另一种办法
Howard told Audrey that there was another way
能让她终结这些"麻烦"
she could end the troubles,
但不只是终结27年 而是永远终结
but not just for 27 years, but forever.
怎么做
How?
要杀掉她最深爱的人
By killing the person she loves the most.
杀了我
By killing me.
-这是恶作剧吗 -内森说的是真话
- Is this some sick joke? - Nathan's telling the truth.
当我和文斯把阿兰抓来的时候
That's exactly what Arla told me
她就是这么说的
when Vince and I had her prisoner.
约旦 你可以杀了我 报仇雪耻
So you could kill me, Jordan, get your revenge,
然后一辈子"麻烦"缠身
get to live the rest of your life troubled.
我会是你最后一个接触到的人
Last touch you ever feel will have been mine.
或者你让我活着
Or you can let me live.
我会找到奥德丽
I will find Audrey.
我会说服她杀了我
I'll convince her to kill me.
"麻烦"就会永远终结
The troubles will end forever.
你认为我们会相信吗
And you expect us to believe that?
疯狂小镇 你们都了解他
Hey, crazy town, you know him. You all do.
一直以来他只想要保护港湾
All he's ever wanted to do was protect Haven,
而且甚至愿意为此付出性命
and he's willing to give his life to do that.
我从来没听过这么疯狂的事
That's the craziest thing I ever heard.
能比这周围所发生的事
Crazier than anything else
还要更疯狂吗
that's been going on around here?
内森说他能终结所有的"麻烦"
And Nathan is saying he can end all that,
而且他甚至愿意为此付出性命
and he's willing to give his life to do it.
就算让他一试 你们又会有什么损失呢
What do you all have to lose by letting him try?
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
快躲起来
Take cover.
大家快躲起来
Everybody take cover.
那是什么东西 我的天呐
What is that? Oh, my god.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it here!
如果这东西一着陆 我们就完蛋了
If this thing touches down, we're dead.
那是什么
What was that?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
刚才就在这里刮起了龙♥卷♥风♥
There was a tornado right here--
它卷去哪了
Where did it go?
那不可能是普通的龙♥卷♥风♥
No way that was a normal tornado.
最近经常这样吗
This been happening a lot?
没有 这是新玩意
No, no. This is something new.
好了 你们大家
Okay, you guys,
把内森和科洛科尔带去安全屋严加看管
take Nathan and Crocker to the safe house and sit on them.
不不 等一下
No, no, hold up, hold up.
今早你看到书店里发生的事情了
Listen, you saw what happened at the bookstore this morning,
而且我还在海边找到了一具尸体
and I found another body down at the beach.
不管那是什么 我都需要他们的帮助
And whatever that was, I need their help.
我同意
I agree.
不 我回来不是为了对战"麻烦"
No, I'm not here to fight the troubles.
你要我去说服守卫
You want me to convince the guard
你会为拯救港湾而做任何事
you'll do anything to save haven,
甚至付出性命吗
even die?
也许从小事做起
Well, maybe start smaller.
或许现在开始
Maybe start now.
好吧
Fine.
我会尽我所能 但我回来是为了找奥德丽
I'll do what I can, but I am here to find Audrey.
好 我们要分散人手
All right, we need to spread out.
检查周围的街区 可能会有伤亡人员
Check the surrounding blocks. We may have casualties.
赶快行动
Move!
你应该回警♥察♥局
You should come back to the police station.
我会给你看我目前的进展
I'll show you what I've got so far.
还有我
Oh, me.
我要去警♥察♥局
I want to go to the police station.
警♥察♥局都很安全的 不是吗
Police stations are safe, right?
一般情况下是
Usually.
戏做完了
Okay, show's over.
你的计划不是真的要让奥德丽杀了你
Your plan isn't really to let Audrey kill you.
你只是在欺骗守卫 是吗
I mean, you were just putting one over on the guard, right?
不 这就是我的计划
No, that's the plan.
虽然我不擅长应付这里发生的事情
I'm not really up on-- on what's going on,
但这个计划很糟糕
but that is a bad plan.
只有这样才能阻止"麻烦"
It's the only way to stop the troubles.
这些发生在小镇上的事都是因我而起
Everything that's happening in this town is my fault.
奥德丽绝对不会这么做的
Audrey's never gonna go for this.
奥德丽自愿进入谷仓
Audrey was willing to walk into that barn
忘却关于自己的一切
and have her personality stripped away,
忘却她在乎的每一个人
to forget everyone she ever cared about.
奥德丽愿意牺牲自己让"麻烦"消失
Audrey was willing to die to stop the troubles.
假如你说得对
Let's just say you're right.
也就是说"麻烦"要消失
That means for the troubles to end,
你必须是奥德丽的真爱
you have to be Audrey's true love.
你确定你是吗
Are you sure about that?
我这辈子 从来没有如此
I've never been more sure about anything
确信过一件事
in my entire life.
我以前没见过你呢
So I haven't seen you around here before.
我以前没来过
I haven't come in before.
没理由来
Never had a reason...
直到现在
Till now.
我叫威廉
Name's, uh, William.
我叫莱克西
Lexie.
莱克西 好名字
Lexie-- pretty name.
在这里工作很久了吗
You worked here long?
一个月吧
About a month.
第一次在酒吧工作
Never worked in a bar before.
就觉得挺好玩的
You know, I just thought it would be fun.
想结识一些有趣的朋友
Thought I'd meet some interesting people.
你是有趣的人吗 威廉
Are you interesting, William?
有人这么说过
I've been told.
有些事还是自己去发现比较好
Some things I like to find out for myself.
不如换个地方来发现
Well, I'm not sure this is the place.
很快我就下班了
My shift ends in a few hours.
我知道应该去什么地方
I think I know someplace we can go.
你认识那个人吗
Do you know that guy?
不认识
No.
他携枪
He has a gun.
从他走路的姿势看得出来
Yeah, could tell by the way he moved.
等等 你是 你是警♥察♥吗
Wow. Wait. Are you-- are you a cop or something?
离警♥察♥远得很
Not even a little.
但愿他别闹出什么事来
Damn, I hope he doesn't try something.
上次我报♥警♥之后
The last time I tried to call the cops,
警♥察♥将近45分钟后才赶到
it took them, like, 45 minutes to get here.
看来你得自己处理了
Looks like you'll have to handle it on your own.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我的天 他叫我过去
Oh, my god, he wants me to go over there.
-能给我几枚25分硬币吗 -什么
- Can I get some quarters? - Really?
唱片机用的
For the jukebox.
你要干什么
Unbelievable.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表