剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
我实在非常抱歉
I'm awfully sorry,
但我们《港湾先驱报》还没有
but we don't have a "Missed Connection" section here
开设"寻人启事"版块呢
at the Herald.
那我也觉得你俩能帮上忙
Well, I'm sure you'll be able to help...
软的不行 只好来硬的了
one way or another.
你来了
Hey.
你好 不用站起来
Hi-- No, that's fine.
我没想到你会来电♥话♥
I didn't think you'd call,
但是 我很高兴你打给我了
but, um, I'm glad you did.
你找着你一直在找的朋友了吗
Did you find your friend that you were looking for?
算不上找到
Not exactly.
我之前说的话是认真的
You know, I meant what I said earlier.
我真心想帮助你
I really do wanna help you.
所以我来找你了
That's why I'm here.
听着 港湾有了个大♥麻♥烦
Listen, Haven has a big problem.
你看见广♥告♥牌了吧
You have seen the signs, right?
-这是全州最安全的 -不
- This is the safest town in-- - No.
有个情况
There's a situation
你必须要了解
that you need to be aware of.
镇上有一个非常危险的男人
There is a man, he's extremely dangerous,
而我觉得你应付不了他的阴谋
and I don't think that you're ready for whatever he's planning.
慢着 我知道这个镇子很小
Whoa, I know that we are a small town,
但我知道怎么当警♥察♥
but I know how to do my job.
我不是这个意思
Listen, that's not what I meant, all right?
港湾警局必须要提早警戒起来
HPD needs to take precautions.
你不能总是被动接招
You can't just be on defense with this guy.
他总是超前一步 而我能帮助你
He's always a step ahead. I can help you.
我能帮你找到他 弄清身份 再逮捕他
I can help you find him, I.D. him, bring him in.
好吧
Okay.
我算知道是怎么回事了
I think I know what's going on.
你觉得我就是个菜鸟村警
You think I'm Barney Fife
因为你自己也是执法人员
because you are law enforcement too.
我查到联调局也有一个奥德丽·帕克
You know, I found an Audrey Parker in the FBI.
但却跟你不是一个人
But it wasn't you.
你在做秘密任务
You undercover?
原因很复杂
It's complicated.
说真的 我认识这个人
Listen, I know this guy.
那他是谁
All right, who is he?
他名叫威廉
His name is William.
威廉
William.
那这个威廉姓什么
Does William have a last name?
好吧
Right.
抱歉 我接下电♥话♥
Excuse me, I have to take this.
我就是科洛科尔警探
Yeah, this is Detective Crocker.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
发生什么了
What's wrong?
港湾刚刚发生了42年来的第一起谋杀案
Haven just had its first murder in 42 years.
你知道这事会发生
You knew this was gonna happen.
受害人是谁
Who's the victim?
你自己去看看就知道了
You can see for yourself.
文斯
Vince.
戴夫也...
And Dave...
之前我看见你和他俩说话
I saw you talking to the two of them earlier.
你认识他们吗
You knew them?
算认识吧
In a way.
看上去文斯没预料到会被攻击
Looks like Vince was taken by surprise.
戴夫反击了
Dave fought back.
他是个硬骨头的老家伙
He was a tough old guy.
金发
Blonde hair.
是威廉
William.
听着 他这是想陷害我 明白吗
Listen, he is trying to set me up, okay?
他故意把我的头发放在那的
He planted that there.
我 我能解释所有这些
I-I can explain everything.
没错
Yeah.
你会给出解释的
And you will.
站起来
Get up.
奥德丽·帕克 你被逮捕了
Audrey Parker, you're under arrest.
你我都知道你没有足够证据起诉我
We both know you don't have enough to charge me,
你也不能一直关着我
and you can't hold me here indefinitely.
奥德丽·帕克
Well, Audrey Parker,
你要是说真话
I wouldn't have to hold you at all
我压根就用不着关着你
if you'd just be straight with me.
你到底是谁 来这里有什么企图
Who are you, and what are you doing here?
想听真话 是吧
Truth, huh?
听着 我接下来的话听起来会非常
Listen, what I'm about to tell you is gonna sound really--
疯狂 这我明白
Crazy. Yeah, I got it.
整个世界 这一切 都不是真的
This whole world-- this isn't right.
我所在的 真正的港湾 人们都身负异能
My Haven, the real Haven, people can do things,
有超自然的力量 我们称之为"麻烦"
supernatural things, and we call them troubles.
某人的"麻烦"把港湾变成了现在这副模样
So somebody's trouble turned everything into what it is now.
而只有你知道这事
And only you know about this?
是的
Yes.
还有威廉
And William.
他为了找到能改变这局面的"麻烦"所属者
And he's killing people to find the troubled person
大开杀戒
who can change this back.
威廉吗
William, right.
我想帮你
Look... I tried to help you.
但是这 这太过分了
But this-- this is too much.
杜克 我了解你
Okay, Duke, I know you.
在我的港湾世界里 你才是罪犯
In my Haven, you're-- you're the criminal.
拜托
Please.
是的 留着一样的长发 而且你随心所欲
Yes, with the same long hair, and you--you do what you want.
天呐 你甚至住在船上呢
You live on a boat, for god's sake.
-船上吗 -是啊
- A boat? - Yeah.
而且我们还是朋友
And we're friends.
我们彼此信任
We trust each other.
我们又发现了一具尸体
We got another body.
你认识一个叫多琳·汉斯科姆的人吗
Does the name Doreen Hanscomb mean anything to you?
认识
Yes.
在我的港湾世界里
In my Haven,
她是威廉的最后一个实验者
she was William's last experiment.
他肯定认为是她的"麻烦"引起这些事的
He must have thought that she caused this with her trouble,
但是他错了
but he was wrong.
一切都没变
Everything's still the same,
所以他把她给杀了
so he killed her.
-我不想再听了 -不 听我说
- I've heard enough. - No, listen!
我没有疯
I'm not crazy, all right?
他仍然逍遥法外 还会继续杀人
He's still out there. He'll keep doing this.
你不能把我留在这
You can't leave me in here.
-科洛科尔警探 -汉森医生
- Detective Crocker. - Dr. Hansen.
你就是今天的验尸官
You're my M.E. today.
-是的 -很高兴认识你
- Yes. - Nice to meet you.
其实我们早就认识了
Uh, we've met, actually.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
三年级的时候
Third grade.
在普莱尔夫人的班上
Mrs. Pryal's class.
你还偷了我的韩·苏罗款的饭盒
You stole my Han Solo lunchbox.
《星球大战》中的人物
我想提交一份正式的报告
And I would like to file a formal report and--
只是说笑啦
I'm just kidding.
我喜欢开玩笑
I like to joke, I'm--
还记得那年我滑雪橇摔伤了手臂吗
You may remember that I broke my arm that year, um.. sledding.
不得不重新接骨两次 痛死了
Had to be reset twice, hurt like hell.
这就是我成为医生的一部分原因
That is part of the reason that I became a doctor.
如果我说我记得你 你会住嘴吗
Okay, if I say that I remember you, will you stop talking?
说笑啦
Just kidding.
你喜欢开玩笑
You-- you like to joke.
估计我今天在医院是抽到下下签了
So I guess I got the short straw at the hospital today.
这小镇什么时候才能有个全职的验尸官
What would it take to get a full-time M.E. in this town?
得有更多的凶案吧
Well, a lot more murders.
医生 今天早些时候你签署了
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表