剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
《港湾》前情回顾
Previously on Haven...
我第一次感受到你的碰触是你亲我那天
The first time I felt your touch was the day you kissed me.
我很久没有感受到任何碰触了
I hadn't felt anything for a long time.
我会找到奥德丽 她会杀了我
I will find Audrey. She will kill me.
"麻烦"会终结的
The troubles will end.
这个谷仓到底是什么
What is this barn that I'm supposedly entering?
它是介于两界之间的一个空间
It's--it's a space between two worlds,
已经严重损坏了
and it's been badly damaged.
如果你不快点走 你会跟着送命
If you don't leave soon, you will die.
如果我到达另一边的门 我会变成谁
If I make it to the other side, who will I be?
你最想成为的那个人
Whoever you most want to be.
奥德丽
Audrey!
"麻烦"还没终结
The troubles haven't ended.
杀死我是唯一的办法
Killing me is the only way now.
我不要杀人
I'm not killing anyone,
更何况是我从未见过的人
Certainly not someone I've never met before.
还有 谁是奥德丽
And who is Audrey?
我叫莱克西
My name is Lexie.
你叫莱克西吗
Your name is Lexie?
你们想找的是别人吧
I guess you guys were expecting somebody else?
-开枪打死他 -我不要杀人
- Shoot him! - I'm not shooting anyone.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
约旦 如果她不是奥德丽
Jordan, if she's not Audrey anymore,
那她杀死内森就不会终结"麻烦"了
then her killing Nathan isn't gonna end the troubles.
只有她爱他时才会起作用
It only works if she loves him.
那我就自己一枪崩了他吧
Then I might as well shoot him myself!
文斯 管好你手下的人
Vince, get your people under control!
约旦
Jordan!
快跑
Run!
他跑了
He's getting away!
别管科洛科尔 去抓沃诺斯
Forget Crocker! Get Wuornos!
站住 快走 快点
Hey! Come on, come on, come on!
-这是哪里 -缅因州
- Where am I? - Maine.
不用担心 过段时间你就适应了
Don't worry--after a while, you kind of get used to it.
快抓到他了
Almost got him!
去那边
Down the other side.
不许动
Don't move.
你要在这里杀死他吗
You're just gonna kill him, right here?
我们说好了的 文斯 他必须死
We had a deal, Vince. We agreed he had to die.
但现在情况变了
But things have changed.
那扇门不该打开的
That door never should have been opened.
-别说了 戴夫 -别这样 文斯
- Not now, Dave! - Don't do this, Vince.
抱歉 内森
I'm sorry, Nathan.
都给我听着 疯子
Okay, listen up, you lunatics.
敢动一下就要你们的命
Move a muscle, lose your head.
虽然我看着似乎不会用枪 但我确实会
I know it doesn't seem like I know how to use this thing, but I do.
-你想干什么 莱克西 -理想上吗
- What do you want, Lexie? - Ideally?
来一杯烈酒
A stiff drink
然后告诉我你们想干掉"高颧骨"的原因
and a reason why y'all are trying to blow away "Cheekbones" here.
我去搞定她
I'll take care of her.
听着 我知道你很生气 亲爱的
Listen, I know you're angry, honey,
但我希望你不要犯傻
but I'm hoping you're not stupid too.
莱克西 你好
Excuse me, Lexie! Hi.
我叫杜克
My name is Duke.
其实我也不想
And I would actually prefer
让他们把"高颧骨"干掉
that they didn't shoot "Cheekbones" here either.
我觉得我可以解决这里的问题
Now, I think I can clear this whole thing up
前提是让我跟这位先生谈谈
if I could just talk to this gentleman right over here--
这个大个子
The, uh--the big one.
好
Okay.
没什么可说的了 杜克
There's nothing more to say, Duke.
真的吗 文斯
Really, Vince?
这里所有的人还是想终结"麻烦"的
Because everybody here still wants the troubles to end...
而我知道方法
And I think I know how.
港 湾
第四季 第五集
真是疯了
This is insane!
我们就不能直接把莱克西变回奥德丽吗
Can't we just turn Lexie back into Audrey?
变不回去的
Can't be changed back.
很久以前我们试过
We tried once a long time ago.
那我们就再找到谷仓 把她塞回去
So we find the barn again, shove her back in,
-看看会怎样 -不可能找到的
- see what that does. - You won't find it.
-谷仓已经永远消失了 -什么
- It's gone, for good this time. - What?
文斯 珍妮佛的"麻烦"
Vince, Jennifer's trouble gives her
让她和谷仓有某种联♥系♥
some kind of connection to the barn, okay?
她能听到谷仓
She can hear it.
以前能听到 现在不行了
I could hear it, not anymore,
莱克西从里面出来后就听不到了
not since Lexie walked out
我听到有人说谷仓即将毁坏
and I heard someone say the barn was dying.
往好处想 我可能恢复正常了 所以...
On the upside, I might be normal again, so...
那你真是幸运啊
Oh, how nice for you.
但是我们可没那么容易就万事大吉
But the rest of us don't get off that easy.
所以我的计划是有道理的
Which is why my plan makes sense.
我们不能这样
We can't go on like this.
我们必须了结这一切
We have to end it,
让莱克西杀了内森是我们摆脱"麻烦"的最佳机会
and Lexie killing Nathan right now is our best shot.
也可能永远毁掉我们终结"麻烦"的机会
Or it ruins our chance of ending the troubles forever.
你只是想尽量保住你朋友的命而已
You're just doing whatever you can to keep your friend alive!
而你是一心想杀他 亲爱的
And you just want to kill him, sweetheart.
-很明显你... -够了
- Look, clearly you-- - Enough!
约旦说得对
Jordan's right.
"麻烦"不停地破坏我们镇
The troubles are destroying this town.
我们必须终结它们
We must end them.
打电♥话♥给德怀特
Get Dwight on the phone.
你的头怎么样了
How's your head?
没什么感觉
I can't feel it.
真是硬汉啊
Oh, tough guy.
我来帮你看看吧
Why don't you just let me take a look at it.
我以前自己缝过几处伤口
I've stitched up a couple cuts in my day.
-不好意思 -没事
- Oh, sorry. - Sure.
没关系
It's okay.
伤口没大事 不用缝针
That's not even worth a stitch.
好消息 你死不了
Good news--you're gonna live.
你知道他们在里面说什么吗
You got any idea what they're talking about or saying in there?
不 我听不到
No, I can't hear.
听不见最好
It's probably for the best.
我倒是觉得听到点风声更好 被折磨 被杀
I'd actually like, you know, a heads-up if we're gonna get tortured
被迫去报社工作 都好有个准备
or killed or made to work in a newspaper.
我觉得我才是犯人 奥德...
I think I'm the prisoner here, Aud--
莱克西
Lexie.
-你是安全的 -事情是这样的
- You're safe. - See, here's the thing, okay?
今天我去上班
I went to work today.
出现后 我发现我的存在
I showed up, and I pretty much found out that my entire existence
仿佛是场梦
is like some kind of a dream or something.
后来我穿过了一扇超自然的门
Then I went through a supernatural door.
我落到了这里 你们把枪塞给我
I landed here, and people just put guns in my hands,
然后现在我被关起来了
and now I'm locked up.
所以我不觉得自己 很安全
So I'm not really feeling that, um, safe.
告诉我你觉得你是谁
Tell me who you thought you were.
我是名酒保
Oh, I'm a bartender.
我过去常抱怨小费拿得少 但我发誓
I used to complain about crappy tips, but I swear to god,
我再也不发牢骚了
I'm never gonna complain about anything again.
是不是有个叫霍华德的秃头黑人探员
Did a man named Agent Howard--Black, bald--
-是他帮你到这里的吗 -不
- Did he help you get here? - No.
事实上 帮我的人叫威廉
Actually, the guy's name was William.
他跟你说过你要在这里做什么吗
Did he tell you what you're doing here?
他只说过我属于这个疯狂的小镇
All he said was that I belonged in this crazy town
还有出于某种原因我很重要
and that somehow I was important.
你们两个 跟我来
You two, come with me.
文斯告诉我了 这真是...
Vince told me, but wow.
你把我们带到了犯罪现场
You brought us to a crime scene?
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表