剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
found on his couch with all his teeth on the floor.
论经常清洁牙齿的重要性
Remember to floss, people.
牙都没了 我做过这种梦
Losing your teeth-- I've had that dream.
在梦里 所有的牙齿被连根拔除吗
Oh, yeah. The one where they all plop out, roots and all?
-是的 -真恶心
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah, it's gross.
好了 最后一位 受害者一号♥
All right, last but not least, victim number one.
我们不是已经看过一号♥了吗
Didn't we already have number one?
正是 你听得很认真
Bingo. You're listening.
她也是一号♥ 因为她跟前面的不一样
She gets a new number because this one is not like the others--
年轻女性 多处捅伤
Young, female, multiple stab wounds.
这是索尼娅·温斯顿 我认识她
It's Sonia Winston. I know her.
-她也是守卫 -她有什么不同
- She's in the guard. - How's she different?
我在她胸骨里发现这个
Well, I found this in her breastbone.
我猜应该是刀尖
My best guess-- it's a knife tip.
那是物证
Wait. That's physical evidence.
-所以意味着 -她不是在梦里死的
- So that means that-- - She didn't die in a dream.
她是被谋杀的
She was murdered.
-她是在哪被发现的 -码头旁的小巷
- Where was she found? - In an alley near the marina.
然而场景表明她不是在那里被杀的
Yet the scene indicates that she wasn't killed there.
她被扔在野外
She was left out in the open.
应该是凶手害怕了 直接抛尸
Looks like the killer got spooked and dumped the body.
所以凶手惊慌失措 弃尸而去
So someone panicked, dumped the body.
是的 好了
Yep. All right.
要是有新的遇害者请通知我一声
Well, let me know when the next one rolls in.
但愿受害者人数不超过九个
And I would like to at least be on the back nine.
我来继续查这个案子
Let me follow up on this.
你和莱克西解决噩梦"麻烦"
You and Lexie work the dream trouble.
好的
All right.
你回来了
You're back.
收到我让你别睡觉的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my message about not going to sleep?
收到了 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
这小镇真够烦的
This town, right?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在清理鱼内脏
I, uh-- I've been gutting a fish.
-你去钓鱼了 -嗯 你说了别睡觉
- You went fishing? - Yeah. You said not to sleep.
所以我想 也许应该最后再出去一趟
So I thought, you know, maybe I'd go out one last time.
我想今晚我们可以吃鱼当晚餐
I thought we might have it for dinner.
好吧
Right.
听上去很棒
Sounds good.
警♥察♥在找约旦 你听说了吗
Did you hear that the cops are looking for Jordan?
-她离开了小镇 -不 她失踪了
- She left town. - No, she's missing.
-大家都很担心她 -她很难捉摸
- People are worried. - She's a complicated woman.
也许她正在去哥斯达黎加的半路上
She's probably halfway to Costa Rica by now.
我觉得"不能睡觉"这整件事让你有点...
I think this whole "No Sleeping" thing has made you a little...
烦躁不安
edgy.
你清理鱼内脏就把刀磨成这样吗
You chipped a knife gutting a fish?
笨手笨脚的
Clumsy.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
然后我就开始打包行李
Then I'm gonna start packing up.
一条鱼都没清理
None of these fish are gutted.
缅因州鱼类娱乐管理局
钓鱼许可证
韦德·科洛科尔
国家公园
-这就是你的背景调查吗 -是啊
- That's your background check? - Mm-hmm.
很不错啊
Very impressive.
我得提醒你们 真的很无聊
I do have to warn you, it's boring--
成绩单 女童军饼干销♥售♥冠军奖状
report cards, commendations for selling the most girl scout cookies.
三年时光一闪而逝
Three years running.
但有一样资料我完全找不到
But there was one thing that I couldn't find--
我的亲生父母
my birth parents.
那些记录都被密封了 不可能找得到
The records were sealed. Finding them was impossible.
这已经不是我第一次尝试了
And it's not the first time I've tried.
所以你们不想录取我 我也是能理解的
So... If you don't want to hire me, I get it.
你已经得到这份工作了
Oh, you've got the job.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
天哪 真是太棒啦 什么时候开始
Oh, my god, that's amazing. When do I start?
-明天 -太好了
- Tomorrow. - Perfect.
很好
Good.
-谢谢 -谢谢你们才对
- Thank you. - Thank you.
两眼布满血丝 直男 没有追求者
Double red-eyes-- straight, no chasers.
按你说的 全部信息我都写了
I wrote down everything like you asked me to.
谢啦
Thank you.
-我特意帮你拿了杯温的 -谢谢
- I made sure yours was lukewarm. - Thanks.
这些受害者之间找不到任何关联
We can't find any connection between these victims.
既然你和内森是唯一幸存的
So, since both you and Nathan are the only two people that are still alive,
噩梦"麻烦"受害者
that have been affected by this dream trouble--
所以只要对比下过去两天你们做了什么
So, if we can compare what you guys did in the last 48 hours.
看看有没有什么共同之处
And see if you have anything in common,
就可以找出"麻烦"制♥造♥者
then we can find our troubled person.
好的 你醒来后
Okay, so you woke up.
先吃了一份韦德家的早餐素香肠
You had one of Wade's breakfast vegan sausages.
查看了《港湾先驱报》里你的星象运势
You checked your horoscope in the Haven Herald.
-我双子 水瓶座运势上涨 -真棒
- I'm a Gemini. Aquarius rising. - That's fascinating.
其实这是个很有意思的过渡期
It's actually a really interesting transit.
等一下
Wait a second.
当我们开车去接费雷迪的时候
When we picked up Freddie,
他是不是昏倒在一摞《港湾先驱报》上
wasn't he passed out on a stack of Haven Heralds?
是的
Yeah.
蜂蛰男 他桌边好像有份《港湾先驱报》
And the beesting guy, I think he had a Herald on his end table.
没错 《港湾先驱报》出现在每场事故
Yep, there was a Herald at every incident.
我昨天在加油站读了《港湾先驱报》
I read the Herald at the station yesterday.
是文斯和戴夫 我就知道是他们
It's Vince and Dave. I mean, I knew it.
我是说 我不知道 但我有这种直觉
I mean, I didn't know it, but...I knew it.
我们还不能确定是他们 好吗
We don't know it's them for sure, okay?
我们只知道跟报纸有关联
We just know the paper's connected.
怎么了
What?
我把报纸落在德怀特桌上了
I got the paper off Dwight's desk.
-所以如果我会受影响 -德怀特也会
- So, if I was affected... - It means Dwight could be too.
我们得确保他别睡着
Okay, we got to make sure he doesn't fall asleep.
《港湾先驱报》
无线网络用户
约旦·麦基
韦德·科洛科尔
韦德
Hey, Wade.
等等 我得跟你谈一谈约旦·麦基
Hold on. I need to talk to you about Jordan McKee.
德怀特 我是内森
Dwight, it's Nathan.
我努力保持清醒 但是...
I tried to stay awake, but...
我被枪击了
But I'm hit.
我在码头
The marina.
子弹差点击中他的锁骨下动脉
The wound just missed his subclavian artery.
他失血较多 但应该会很快苏醒
He lost some blood, but I expect him to regain consciousness soon.
医生 能不能请你...
Doc, uh, was there a request for the...?
已经注射了镇静剂 他不会做梦
The sedatives will insure he won't dream.
好吧
okay.
我们得找到文斯和戴夫
We got to find Vince and Dave.
不如我留下来吧
Hey, I'm gonna stick around...
给他买♥♥些吃的 医院的饭没法吃
Get him a sandwich-- hospital food, you know.
报社那边有线索就通知我
Uh, let me know what you find out about the newspapers.
韦德
Wade.
你好
Hey. Uh...
我记得我哥哥
I think my brother...
在这租了条船来着
might be renting a boat out here.
名字是韦德·科洛科尔
Name's Wade Crocker.
没错 他最近经常来
Yeah. He's been around a lot lately,
每次都带着不少装备
always brings tons of gear.
是啊 他钓了不少大条纹鲈
Yeah, he's been pulling in a bunch of big striped bass.
他租的船上
It's there any, uh...
会不会装有GPS
chance that the boat he's been renting has a GPS?
我想知道他的垂钓点在哪
Sure would love to find his fishing spot.
当然有 他常开那边那条船出海
Sure. He usually takes out that one over there.
查查GPS的航海记录
Check out the history on the chartplotter.
你就知道在哪了
You'll be set.
好的 多谢
All right, thanks.
这事你能不能
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表