剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
是的
Yeah. He is.
吉尔·纽尼斯差点开车撞死我们
Jill Nunis almost ran us over with her car.
我们很肯定"麻烦"缠身的人当时坐在她旁边
We're pretty sure the troubled person was in her passenger seat.
不可能 她当时和杰克在一起
Not possible. She was with Jack.
德里斯科尔家族里没人"麻烦"缠身
The Driscolls aren't troubled.
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack.
他的鞋子上有泥
Mud on his boots.
你当时在压力攻击的中心
You were at the center of the pressure attack,
但却没受到影响
but you weren't affected.
我想是我幸运吧
Oh, guess I got lucky.
也许不是幸运
Maybe it wasn't luck.
所有迹象都表明是你的"麻烦"引起的
All signs point to this being your trouble.
这算什么意思 愚人节吗
What is it, April Fools'?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
我们认为是你引起这次强压的
We think that you caused this pressure.
不 我
No, I--
不可能 这不可能
No way. That's impossible.
又来了
It's happening again!
杰克 你的"麻烦"开始了
Jack, you're doing this.
我们得赶快离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
住手
Make it stop!
内森 把我密封起来
Nathan! Seal me in.
内森
Nathan!
大家都没事吧
Everyone all right?
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
2000英尺的压力
2,000 feet of pressure.
比大多数潜水还要深十倍
Ten times deeper than most scuba dives.
难怪大家都死了
No wonder people are dying.
我知道我们说过你不会受"麻烦"的影响
I know we said you were immune to the troubles.
一般情况下确实是这样
You usually are,
但物理现象仍然会伤害到你
but physical phenomena can still hurt you.
这不是真的 我没有"麻烦"缠身
This can't be happening. I'm not troubled.
我叔叔是德里斯科尔牧师
My uncle was Reverend Driscoll.
我的家族引以为傲的就是没有"麻烦"缠身
My family's pride is all about not being troubled.
我们会查清楚的 我答应你
Listen, we'll figure it out. I promise.
卡丽·本森
Okay, Carrie Benson.
她的"麻烦"改变了
Her trouble changed.
之前只会影响她家族的女性
Before, it only affected the women in her family.
然后她被绑♥架♥了
Then she was kidnapped,
她的"麻烦"就扩散至全镇
and her trouble spread all over the county.
-这就是我一直想说的 -别吵
- This is what I was talking about. - Shush.
杰克 最近有个女人
Jack, there was a woman recently
在被两个男人袭击时 她的"麻烦"就改变了
whose trouble changed when she was attacked by two men.
你被袭击了吗
Were you attacked?
我希望我能说没有 但这很有可能
I wish I could say no, but it's possible.
我昨晚昏迷了
I-I-I passed out last night.
当时在和我弟弟艾登一起喝酒
I was drinking with my brother Aiden,
然后我在四号♥公路边的水沟边醒来
and then I woke up in a ditch by the side of Route 4.
我搭了纽尼斯太太的便车回到小镇
I-I hitched a ride into town with Mrs. Nunis.
你不觉得奇怪自己怎么会来到这吗
You didn't wonder how you got there?
我醒来时已经在陌生的地方了
I've woken up in stranger places.
脱下你的衣服
Take off your shirt.
他们在上一个受害者身上留下了记号♥
They left a mark on their last victim.
转过身
Turn around.
真的有
There it is.
有记号♥ 有人把"麻烦"传给了他
It's there. Someone gave him this trouble.
去和卡丽·本森谈谈
Go talk to Carrie Benson.
给绑♥架♥她的人做个素描
Make a sketch of her abductors.
这些能改变规律的都是什么人
Who are these guys that can just change the rules?
还让"麻烦"缠上了德里斯科尔
And trouble a Driscoll?
我现在准备读那本日记了
I'm ready to read that journal now.
纽尼斯太太差点撞死文斯和戴夫
Mrs. Nunis nearly ran over Vince and Dave.
这场面吓死我了
It-- it freaked me out.
感情压力引起身体的压力
Okay, so an emotional pressure caused a physical pressure,
可是之后却停了下来
but then it stopped.
你做了什么
What-- what did you do?
我用了我知道的潜水呼吸方法
I used a scuba breathing technique I know.
在深水中 这有助于保持冷静
It helps you stay calm at depth.
那好 再试一次
All right, try that again.
起作用了
It's working.
很好 起作用了 继续呼吸
Hey, good, it's working. Keep going.
他一冷静下来 压力就减小了
So as he calms down, the pressure lessens.
他越紧张 压力就会越大
And the worse he feels, the more it grows.
我想不该离这道门太远
Don't think I'm gonna move too far away from this door.
没事的 现在你已经知道怎么控制它了
Ah, it's all right, you've figured out how to control it now.
控制它
It?
你是指我的"麻烦"
You mean my trouble.
你会好起来的
You'll be okay.
怕是永远都好不起来了
Never in a million years.
好在他们劫了我而不是我弟弟
At least they got me and not my brother.
我不打算要孩子 我死了这诅咒也就没了
I'm not gonna have any kids, so the curse dies with me.
艾登就要当爸爸了
Aiden's gonna be a father.
他将把家族血脉延续下去
Aiden's gonna carry on the family name.
最好找到他 确保他没事
We'd better find him, make sure he's okay.
起来
Get up.
不能在这睡觉
There's no sleeping here.
我怎么在这
What am I doing here?
我的天
Oh, my god.
我昨晚被绑♥架♥了
I was abducted last night.
-鬼才信 -不是
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah, no.
我和我哥 碰到两个人
Uh, my brother and I-- there was these two guys.
让我猜猜 美酒加咖啡 灌了几十杯
Let me guess, their names were Jim Beam and Johnnie Walker.
赶紧起来 不然我就要逮捕你了
Get moving now, or I'll have you cited.
-你没听见我说什么吗 -不对
- You're not listening to me. - No.
是你没听进去
You're not listening to me.
-你被逮捕了 -凭什么
- Now I'm arresting you. - Why?
听着 我被绑♥架♥了
No, look, I was abducted.
拜托 凭什么抓我
Come on, why?
你还好吗
You all right?
发生什么了
What's happening?
各单位注意 创立者广场有警员受伤
All units, officer down at Founders' Square.
广场上有警情
Something's happening in the park.
-艾登 -杰克
- Aiden? - Jack!
别过来
Stop!
-往后退 -为什么
- Back up. - Why?
照做就是
Just do it!
我们得往后退
Gotta move back.
喂 杰克 发生什么了
Hey, hey, Jack, what's going on?
-我会解释 但你先站着别动 -好
- I'll explain, but I need you to stand still, okay? - Okay.
昨晚是不是有两个人攻击了我们
Did two guys attack us last night?
-你就在现场 -听好
- You were there! - Listen.
你我都被这两人弄得"麻烦"缠身了
These guys, they-- they gave us both a trouble.
-你的"麻烦"正在发作 -什么
- What's happening here, you're doing it. - What?
-我的手♥机♥坏了 -别动 我们会救你的
- My phone broke. - Don't move! We'll save you!
杰克
Jack!
我们不能就这么丢下他不管
We can't leave him like that.
这样会使他更紧张 他越紧张
It'll make him feel worse, and the worse he feels,
压力气泡就会变得越大
the more the pressure bubble grows.
没错 但我们也没法靠近他
Yeah, but we can't get near him, either.
有什么办法能顶住压强接近他
Is there some way we could dive down to him?
这需要非常专业的装备 但我手头没有
You'd need a very special suit, one that I don't have.
我们得想点办法
Until we figure something out,
不然他会如身处海底一般承受千钧重压
he's as alone as he would be at the bottom of the ocean.
拉维恩 调集所有可用警力到创立者广场
Laverne, I need all available units down to Founders' Square.
这里需要全面疏散
We've got a full-scale evacuation to execute.
明白 内森
You got it, Nathan.
拜托 杜克 快接电♥话♥
Come on, Duke. Pick up.
这是杜克的号♥码 请留言
You've reached Duke. Leave a message.
快来
Come on.
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表