剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
诺顿西蒙公♥司♥会承担一切费用
Norton Simon is paying for the whole thing.
别再挑三拣四的了
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth
接受了吧 侯斯顿
and take a shit in it, Halston.
我不会让马奥尼替我付账 埃莉诺
I am not having Mahoney pay for me, Eleanor.
不是只为你 他会承担所有的费用
Not just you. He's paying for the whole thing.
他说了没有任何附加条件 我相信他
No strings attached, he said. And I believe him.
事实上 就算有附加条件也不算太坏
Actually, it wouldn't be so bad if there were strings attached.
-你应该和他做生意 -老天爷
- You should be in business with him. - Jesus Christ.
听着 这会非常烧钱
Look, it's going to be expensive.
你得让所有的员工飞过去 安顿好
You're gonna have to fly all your people over, put them up,
所有设计师都会寻找模特
all the designers will pool the models,
但总的来说你得把所有的运营团队
but essentially you'll have to move your entire operation
搬去凡尔赛两周
to Versailles for two weeks.
还有 没错 这会让你破产
And, yes, it would bankrupt you.
但现在你没借口可找了
Well, now you have no excuse.
你会去凡尔赛
You're gonna come to Versailles,
然后你会让那些
and you're gonna blow those
高傲自大的法国人惊掉下巴
snobby French motherfuckers off the stage.
他们不尊重你 也不尊重我
They don't respect you, and they don't respect me.
这都将改变
Well, that's gonna change.
娃娃脸 看着我
Dollface, look at me.
这是正确的决定
It's the right thing to do.
对你的艺术和品牌来说都是
For your art, for your business.
你也知道
And you know it.
你都不用谢我
You don't even have to thank me.
尽管你的确应该谢谢我
Although, really, you absolutely should thank me.
要多少件设计
How many designs?
24件
Two dozen.
要死了 埃莉诺
Fuck me, Eleanor.
24件 时装周什么时候举♥行♥
Two dozen? When does all this happen?
我会再通知你 但与此同时 你加紧做衣服吧
I'll let you know. But in the meantime, chop-chop.
你好
Hello.
我是侯斯顿
My name's Halston.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我朋友在妓院工作 你每晚打电♥话♥的那个
My friend at the escort service, who you call every night,
他说去找这个人 侯斯顿
he says, go to this guy. Halston.
我想我好像听说过他
In my mind, I say I've heard of him.
你叫什么
And what's your name?
维克多·雨果
Victor Hugo.
和那位作家一样吗
Like the writer?
正是 和他同名
Exactly like the writer, yes.
我也是一名作家
I'm a writer too.
写书 诗歌♥ 画画
Books, poems, drawings.
做梦
Dreams.
和"悲惨世界"先生唯一的区别是
Only difference with Mr. Les Miserables
没人叫过他"大"维克多·雨果
is that nobody ever called him Victor Huge-o.
我会让你美梦成真 宝贝
I'll make your fucking dreams come true, baby.
想玩得尽兴吗
Wanna have a good time?
我不碰这些
It's not really my scene.
他还看不上这些了 对吧
She's fancy. Is that right? Huh?
抱歉 宝贝 我没带些薄荷甜酒
I'm sorry, papi. I didn't bring any crème de menthe.
不用了 我正在做♥鸡♥肉
No, I was actually making a chicken.
去你的鸡肉
Fuck your chicken.
我骗你了吗
Did I lie to you?
没有
No.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我能再约你吗
Can I call you again?
悉听尊便 老板
You can do anything you want, boss.
我说了三周
I said three weeks.
你是在让我和迪奥竞争
You're pitting me against the House of Dior,
我有三周的时间准备吗
and I have three weeks to prepare?
三周 跟她说她疯了
Three fucking weeks? Tell her she's out of her mind.
亲爱的 我不担心 所以你也不该担心
Sweetheart, I'm not worried, so you shouldn't be worried.
这么简单吗 好吧 谢谢亲爱的
That's how it works. Well, thanks, darling.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
回去工作 我们完蛋了
Getting back to work. We're fucked.
让我看看背面
Let me see the backs.
这些裙子丑死了 脱下来吧 女士们
These dresses are shit. Take them off, ladies.
我不知道你弄这些
I don't know what you're doing
奇怪的结构做什么
with all this weird structure anyway.
突然间你的设计就不出色了吗
Suddenly what you do isn't good enough?
那我们要怎么处理这些裙子
So, what are we supposed to do with these?
烧掉
Burn them.
不好意思 语气不对
Sorry, I misspoke.
给我烧了
Burn them.
他就不该开除舒马赫
He never should have fired Schumacher.
*有我呢*
*I gotcha. Uh-huh, huh*
*你以为我没看到你 对吧*
*You thought I didn't see ya, didn't ya*
*你想偷偷靠近我 对吧*
*You tried to sneak by me now didn't ya?*
*把你答应我的给我 给我 给我*
*Now give me what you promised to me Give it to me. Come on...*
-我对裙子看法没错 -当然
- I was right about that dress. - Oh, yeah.
现在我有麻烦了 因为大家都认为
Now I'm in trouble 'cause everyone thinks
我的腿真的看起来这样
my legs really look like that.
确实
Well, they do.
你看 它们在电视上 我正看着呢
Look, they're on TV. I'm watching them right now.
丽莎 亲爱的
Liza, my love.
我需要你帮忙
I have a favor to ask you.
你可能完全不感兴趣 我知道你忙得很
You might be completely uninterested. I know you're busy as hell.
亲爱的 你问吧
Sweetheart, just ask.
你知道我有一个活动 时装展
You know I have this thing happening. The fashion show.
对 在巴黎的那个小展
Yeah, that little one in Paris.
你是否有过 拥有的一切
Do you ever feel like everything you have
都能在转瞬消失的感觉
could disappear in an instant?
亲爱的
Honey,
每天如此
every day.
听着 这场展可能是我做过最重要的工作了
Look, this show might be the most important thing I've ever done.
迪奥 纪梵希 都是超级明星
Dior, Givenchy, that's real star power.
老实说我感觉
And I feel like I could use
自己这边也需要一些电力
a little more wattage on my side, frankly.
-我在想你是否愿意 -侯斯顿
- I-- I was wondering if you'd be willing-- - Halston.
你是想让我在你的展览中表演吗
Are you asking me to perform in your show?
你为什么不早点问我
Well, why didn't you ask me earlier?
我可能会有其他安排
I could have been working on something.
-好的 我当然愿意 -你愿意吗
- Yes! Of course I'll do it. - You'll do it?
-当然 -丽莎
- Yes. - Oh, Liza...
我会让凯帮我编舞
I'll get Kay to choreograph something.
-我们要去巴黎了 -对
- We're going to Paris! - Yeah.
*有我呢*
*I gotcha*
我在片场 我是主角 对吧
So, here I am. I'm the lead, right?
此处指1972年电影《歌♥厅》
我演莎莉·鲍尔斯 对吧
I'm Sally fucking Bowles, okay?
然后我对鲍勃说 鲍勃·佛西
And I say to Bob, Bob Fosse,
这些服装 我穿着没法动弹
these costumes, you know, I can't move in them.
所以我偷偷地联♥系♥了侯斯顿
So, on the sly, I call Halston.
他来了 帮我设计了衣服
He comes in. He redesigns my wardrobe.
终于 我能 我能动了 对吧
Finally, like, I can... I can move, right?
我能 我能饰演这个角色了
I can... I can play the character.
总之侯斯顿没得到半点功劳 他甚至不在乎
Anyway, Halston didn't get a credit. He didn't even care.
-借过 -他救了整部电影
- Excuse me. - He saved the whole movie.
真是精彩的故事
Wow, that's... that's amazing.
我妻子正在享受人生最快乐的时光
My wife's having the time of her life.
-瞧瞧 -我觉得她也应该
- Look at that. - Oh, well, I should think she should.
毕竟你花钱赞助了这趟旅行
You're paying for the ride, after all.
是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
证明诺顿西蒙的好意
A token of Norton Simon's goodwill.
嗯
Yeah.
而且芭比喜欢巴黎
And Bobbi loves Paris,
但她真的很兴奋看你设计
but she's really excited to see you in action.
我之前让你提醒我经销授权的事 记得吗
I asked you to remind me about licensing, remember?
对 提醒我经销授权的事 大卫
Yes. Remind me about licensing, David.
当福特开始进入汽车行业时
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表