剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
我正无比辛苦地
I'm designing for you on a scale
替你们做设计
that can only be described as Herculean.
这些数字反映了我是如何做到的
Those numbers reflect how I can achieve that.
我已经给你们设计了箱包 太阳镜
I've given you suitcases, sunglasses.
针织衫和腰带
I've given you knitwear. I've given you belts.
那男装呢
Well, how about menswear?
家具呢 你说三周前就会设计好
Home furnishings? You told me those would be ready 3 weeks ago.
-东西呢 -这不是罐头食品 卡尔
- Where are they? - Well, this isn't canned goods, Carl.
我不在罐头公♥司♥工作 侯斯顿
I was not in canned goods, Halston.
我曾是埃斯马克公♥司♥"倍儿乐"部门的总经理
I was the general manager of the Playtex division of Esmark,
现在是侯斯顿的董事总经理
and now I am the managing director of Halston.
好吧 我不设计卫生棉条 卡尔
Okay, well, I don't design tampons, Carl.
尽管我确定你总有一天会让我设计
Although I'm sure you'll ask me at some point.
我正拼死拼活工作 一周工作七天
I'm working myself to the bone. Seven days a week.
我知道 你日夜操劳 特别累
I know. You're burning the candle at both ends.
我也知道你是怎么做的
I know how you're doing it too.
管♥理♥员♥晚上进来这里
Janitors come in here at night,
他们拍了几张你桌上可♥卡♥因♥残留物的照片
and they take Polaroids of cocaine residue on your desk.
你想看看吗
You wanna see?
不想
No.
你有毒瘾 侯斯顿
You got a drug problem, Halston.
或毒瘾和酒瘾 我说不清
Or drugs and alcohol. I don't know.
我知道的是 如果你恢复正常
What I do know is that if you just got back to normal,
我们可以让这个地方焕发活力
we could get this place humming, you and me.
正常
Normal?
什么是正常 卡尔
What is normal, Carl?
你正常吗
Are you normal?
把墨西哥的订单给我
Just give me the Mexico deal.
你甚至不必说"行" 你挥挥手 就完成了
You don't even have to say yes. Just wave your hand, and it's done.
一切都准备就绪
It's all ready to go.
3千万美金就在那里 你想怎么花都行
$30 million right there. You can keep spending however you want.
不行
No.
在知道你在拒绝谁前 不要说"不"
Don't say no until you know what you're saying no to.
我知道我在拒绝谁 这是最后一句话
I know what I'm saying no to. That's the last word.
你们已经把我的品牌稀释得够多了 非常感谢
You diluted my brand more than enough, thank you very much.
我不会把我的名字和传承
I will not put my name and my legacy
放在别人设计的经销店
on licenses designed by other people!
那些我不认识 我不认同的人
People that I do not know and I have not approved!
我断然拒绝 现在出去
I categorically refuse! Now get out!
就挥挥你的手 侯斯顿
Just wave your hand, Halston.
就点点你的头
Just nod your head.
看着我的头 卡尔
Look at my head, Carl.
它没动
It's not moving.
不 不 不了 谢谢
Oh, no, no, no. Thank you.
我 我喝得够多了
I... I've had quite enough.
侯斯顿
Halston.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
我老了 玛莎
It's getting old, Martha.
行将就木了
One foot in the grave.
开玩笑 我只是压力有点大
I'm only kidding. I'm just under a bit of pressure.
我能说句话吗 出于爱
Can I say something? Out of love.
原谅我说起评论家
God forgive me for talking about critics,
但你知道那些评论家说什么 对吗
but you know what they say about critics, right?
他们都讨厌我
They've all soured on me.
我知道
I know.
真可惜
Oh, well. Quel dommage.
是的 但侯斯顿
Yes, but, Halston,
我觉得你也讨厌你自己 这才是关键
I feel like you've soured on you too. That's the point.
我知道你的能耐
I know what you're capable of.
如果你愿意 你可再次让他们大吃一惊
You could wow them again if you wanted.
我知道你可以
I know you could.
我只是再也不在乎了
I just don't care anymore.
我知道自己是谁 是什么样的人
I know who I am. I know what I am.
我是名艺术家
I'm an artist.
但我现在只关心钱
But I just care about the money at this point.
只想尽可能挣更多钱
Just wanna make as much of it as I can
然后开始幸福的新生活
and then drive off into the sunset.
怎么了
What?
你刚设法把"我是名艺术家"
You've just managed to cram "I'm an artist"
和"我只在乎钱"硬塞进一句话里
and "all I care about is money" into a single sentence.
你想要我怎么做
Well, what would you have me do?
不同的东西
Something different.
去找灵感
Go get inspired.
天啊 做点与钱无关的事
God, do something that isn't about money, for Christ's sake.
比如呢
Well, like what?
你可以为我的新舞蹈设计演出服
You could design the costumes for my new dance.
我有关节炎 不能再设计了
With my arthritis, I... I can't do it anymore.
帮帮我
Be my hands.
我一直非常渴望上演《珀耳塞福涅》
I've been dying to do Persephone.
-《珀耳塞福涅》 -对
- Persephone? - Mm-hmm.
我被埃斯马克公♥司♥接管了 玛莎
I was taken over by Esmark, Martha.
我已准备好堕入地狱 非常感谢
I have already descended into hell, thank you very much.
你可以有完全的自♥由♥
You could have total freedom.
这对你有好处
It could do you good.
吃甜点吗
Dessert?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohammed?
玛莎想吃甜点
Martha wants dessert.
你真是不可救药了
You're impossible.
刚收到这个
This just came through.
一张机票20万美金吗
$200,000 for a plane ticket?
侯斯顿乘坐了协和式飞机
Halston took the Concorde.
他让他们6个月内不要出账单
He told them not to bill him for six months
这样账单就不会出现在季度报告里
so it wouldn't come through on the quarterly report.
该死的
Damn it!
给我接贝蒂·福特
Get me Betty Ford.
接到他的电♥话♥上
On his phone.
喂
Hello?
你好 福特太太 我是卡尔·爱泼斯坦
Hello, Mrs. Ford. This is Carl Epstein.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who that is.
贝蒂 我是侯斯顿
Betty, it's Halston.
侯斯顿 你还好吗
Halston, are you okay?
侯斯顿
Halston
吸毒并酗酒上瘾
is addicted to cocaine and alcohol.
他已经失控了
He's out of control.
这使他无法履行合同义务
It has rendered him unable to fulfill his contractual obligations.
请让侯斯顿说
Please, let Halston speak.
我在听 亲爱的
I'm here, doll.
侯斯顿 你需要帮助吗
Halston, do you need help?
我当然需要
Well, of course I do.
我需要有人给每天多加10小时
I need someone to add ten hours onto every day,
但我觉得你帮不了这点
but I doubt you can help me there.
我还需要和埃斯马克公♥司♥解除合同
And I need out of this Esmark contract.
作为一个生产成人纸尿裤的公♥司♥
For a company that makes adult diapers,
他们确实经常尿裤子
they certainly wet their pants an awful lot.
说真的 贝蒂
Honestly, Betty,
我很好 最近有点不顺 累坏了 但相信我
I'm fine. I hit a bit of a rough spot. I'm exhausted, but trust me.
如果我感到需要帮助 会第一个联♥系♥你
If I ever need any real help, you'll be the first one I call.
我之前在想你
I was thinking about you.
还记得54年你穿去碧昂卡生日的
Remember that charmeuse fitted dress you wore
查米尤绉缎修身连衣裙吗
to Bianca's birthday at 54?
当然 我记得很清楚
Yes. I remember it well.
那些日子真精彩
Those were the days.
确实精彩
Oh, those were the days.
但听着 更精彩的日子还在后头
But listen. There's great days ahead.
代我向杰里问好 贝蒂 再见
Give my love to Gerry, Betty. Goodbye.
你怎么敢
How dare you?
你觉得你在跟谁斗
Who do you think you're fucking with?
你再跟我来这么一出 我就杀了你
You pull that shit on me again, and I'll have you killed!
你听到了吗 胖手混♥蛋♥
You hear me, you thick-fingered jackass?
回去包装罐装豆子吧
Go back to hocking baked beans in a fucking can!
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表