剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
侯斯顿
Halston.
有些东西我想给你看
There's something I wanna show you.
我之前没拿出来 因为我以为你会讨厌 但
I didn't show you because I thought you'd get mad, but...
那可能不错
it might be good.
你怎么做的
How did you make it?
在我厨房♥里
Uh, just in my kitchen.
-在灶台上煮沸染料 -我喜欢
- Boiling dyes on the stove. - Oh, I love it.
没有人这么做
No one's doing this.
现代 性感
So modern, sensual.
来 帮我找到布料中线
Here, help me find the middle of the length.
好 放下
Okay. Lay it down.
给我把剪刀
Scissors, someone.
谢谢 乔
Thank you, Joe.
艾尔莎 过来
Elsa, come.
好了
Now.
这个不要
Lose that.
那里有点东西
There's something there.
乔尔 把这边固定住
Joel, just pin down this edge
然后把这两边合在一起
and bring these two edges together
对角线重合往这边来
in a diagonal going right down.
长度要多少 乔
Now, what about the lengths, Joe?
我觉得低一些
I'm thinking lower.
或许把褶边提起来
Maybe bring up the hem.
对 让我看看
Yeah, let me see.
好了
Now.
真美
Che bello.
有东西不对劲
Something's not right.
是头发
It's the hair.
完美
Et voilà.
没错
Yes.
走走看
Now. Walk.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
大家喜欢 我觉得大家喜欢
Oh, they loved it! I think they loved it.
妈的
Fuck.
-侯斯顿 这些评论不坏 -也不好
- Well, Halston, these are not bad. - They're not good.
这个好
Yes, this one is.
听着 "毫无费力 优雅大方
Senti. "Effortless and elegant,
侯斯顿是女性时尚里的崭新声音"
Halston is an exciting new voice in women's fashion."
这个
Well...
"他们拼凑的设计
"The look they've assembled here
像生搬硬凑或矫揉造作"
is thrown together or contrived."
到底是哪个 伯娜丁·莫里斯[评论家]
Well, which is it, Bernadine Morris?
生搬硬凑还是矫揉造作
Thrown together or contrived?
这个说 "侯斯顿说 你不是年轻就是年老"
This one says, "'You're either young or old,' says Halston."
这既不好也不坏 只是引述
Well, that's neither good nor bad. That's just a quote.
他没资格说话
He never ever gets to talk.
如果没有订单 时装系列就不算成功
A collection isn't a success until there are orders.
我们现在有多少订单 乔尔
How many orders do we have, Joel?
不多
Not many.
没错 零订单 也是就不多
Correct. Zero. Which is, yes, not many.
那我们开始下一个系列
Well, on to the next collection.
什么 没有下一个系列了
What? There won't be a next collection.
到此为止了 我们已经欠了二十万
This was fucking it. We're $200,000 in debt.
还没有付这地方的房♥租
We haven't paid the rent of this place.
两周后 他们就会把电力切断
In two weeks, they'll turn the lights out.
如果是钱的问题
Well, if we're talking about money,
你可以少买♥♥点兰花
you could maybe spend less on orchids.
这根本不是我所说的重点
That is missing the thrust of what I'm saying,
而且兰花是我创作过程的必备品
and orchids are part of my process.
灵感没有明码标价
Can't put a budget on inspiration.
我来接
I'll get it.
侯斯顿有限公♥司♥
Pronto, Halston Limited.
为什么我每次大声说话他就离开
Why does he always leave when I raise my voice?
-我这么粗鲁吗 -你想让我回答这个问题吗
- Am I that abrasive? - You want me to answer that question?
-侯斯顿 -是谁 他们有钱吗
- Halston. - Who is it? Do they have any money?
喂
Hello?
你忘记冲厕所了
You forgot to flush the toilet.
是因为
It's 'cause... um...
抱歉
Sorry.
过来
Come here.
我们之前说好了的
We had a deal.
我压力太多 团队里不能再有瘾君子了
I'm under way too much pressure to be having a junkie on my team.
太难以承受了
It's so much stress.
我知道 你 你怎么能受得了
I know. How... how can you even handle it?
因为只需要一个人
Because it only takes one person,
一位名媛即能改变一切
one socialite to change everything.
如果我能让一个正确的人穿上我的设计
If I can get my designs on the one right person,
我就能让美国所有女人穿
I can get them on every woman in America.
只需要一个同意
It just takes one "Yes"
一个来自纽约 鉴赏力出众的名媛
from the most sophisticated socialite in New York City,
而我刚跟她打完电♥话♥
and I just got off the phone with her.
贝比·佩利刚来电了 她想看看我们的系列
Babe Paley just called, and she wants to see our collection.
贝比·佩利 真的吗
Babe Paley? Are you serious?
对 现在你赶紧振作起来
Yes. Now get your fucking shit together.
不 我没那么说 不不不
No, I didn't say that. No, no, no.
不 只是 只是我的外卖♥♥到了
No, no. It's... it's just my takeout.
我爱丽莎 你知道的
I mean, I love Liza. You know I do.
但你知道我不能再看一场"丽莎发翘舌音"表演了
But I don't think I can sit through another Liza with a "Z."
我知道 好 亲爱的 我让你走
I know. All right, honey. I'll let you go.
拜拜
Ciao, ciao.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
过去几周 我都没见到你笑
The past few weeks, I haven't seen you smile.
你穿着不同了 你
You dress different. You're...
你说话方式不同了 老天
You're talking different, for God's sake.
我可以多为你付出
I could be more to you.
现在的关系你不满意吗
Is this not working?
不 只是我...
No, it's just that I...
我们每周见彼此两三次
We see each other two, three nights a week?
我依然感觉自己不了解你
And I still don't feel like I really know you.
仅此而已 我希望了解你
That's all. I wanna know you.
我觉得你很了解我 埃德
I think you know me very well, Ed.
"我觉得你很了解我 埃德" 这是什么语气
"I think you know me very well, Ed." What is it with the voice?
-什么语气 -就那个
- What voice? - That one.
你来自印第安纳州 但感觉你在模仿别人
You're from Indiana. It's like you're imitating somebody.
我没有
I am not.
我觉得被冒犯了 我一直是现在的我
I take offense to that. I've always been this person.
如果这个房♥间里有人改变了 那就是你
If anyone in this room has changed, it's you.
-我吗 -对 我让你感到不安全
- Me? - Yes, I make you insecure.
我的野心
My ambition.
以前不是这样 但显然现在是了
Didn't use to be the case, but it obviously is now.
鸡蛋里挑骨头 我的语气 天呐
Looking for things to pick at. My voice? Good Lord.
好吧
Well, all right.
我不想吵架
I don't wanna argue.
我也不想
I don't either.
我该去睡了
I think I'll turn in.
好吧
Okay.
我想一个人睡
I'd like to sleep alone.
美极了
Beautiful.
美不胜收
Stunning, actually.
但我不能每天都穿这些
But I can't wear them every day.
你 你想要些日常的衣着吗
You're... you're interested in every day?
那让我给你看看我正在开♥发♥的作品
Then let me show you something I've been developing.
艾尔莎
Elsa.
我称之为奥司维 即类仿麂皮绒
I call it Ultrasuede.
我之前用了很多仿麂皮绒 我也很喜欢
I was working a lot with suede, which I adore.
但如果雨天穿出去就毁了
But wear it in the rain and it's ruined.
所以我就想 我该创造自己的面料
So, it occurred to me, I should create my own.
这是种新合成材料
This is a new synthetic.
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表