剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
先生们 侯斯顿这艘船已经沉了
Gentlemen, the Halston ship has sunk.
他的药物成瘾严重
The drug abuse is bad.
不尊重别人 很严重
The lack of respect, bad.
拒绝签署任何经销合同
The refusal to sign off on licensing deals
能让这个部门盈利的合同
that would keep this division afloat?
我很抱歉的说我们跌入谷底了
I'm sorry to report we've hit rock bottom.
侯斯顿晚上6点才到公♥司♥
Halston arrives at the office at 6:00 P.M.
提醒各位 这是在他下午四点醒来后
This is after waking up around four in the afternoon, mind you.
下午好
Good afternoon.
然后他来办公室吸可♥卡♥因♥
Then he walks into his office and snorts cocaine.
-他几乎无法交流 -...丝绸
- He's barely coherent. - ...silk.
7点 他会吃个简单晚餐
At 7:00, he has a light supper.
她说 "我喜欢男人跟我的咖啡一样"
She said, "I like my coffee the way I like my men."
这是在他干任何工作之前 提醒各位
This is before doing any work at all, mind you.
依然没告诉任何人计划
Still hasn't told anyone the plan.
"我们没有基佬咖啡"
"...we don't have any gay coffee."
我觉得我们应该用柿子色
I think the color we want here is persimmon.
-我得看看 -好
- And I'll need to see that. - Okay.
-现在吗 -不
- Now? - No.
不 今天的工作够了
No, that's enough work for today.
我没有灵感
I'm not feeling inspired.
与此同时 员工从早上八点就开始工作
Meanwhile, the staff has been there since eight in the morning.
我认为该做什么已经很清楚
It's very clear to me what we have to do here.
抱歉 我一直联♥系♥不上你
Sorry, I've been trying to call you.
我把电♥话♥搁起来了
I had my phone off the hook.
我头疼
I had a headache.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是约翰·大卫·里奇
I'm John David Ridge.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我被雇来帮你设计 好让你赶上截止日期
I've been hired to help design so you can make your deadlines.
我想跟约翰·大卫·里奇单独谈谈 各位
I would like to speak with John David Ridge in private, everybody.
你能理解为什么这是我最糟的噩梦
You can understand why this is my worst nightmare.
是的
Yes.
这种耻辱
The humiliation of this.
背叛
The betrayal.
建立自己名字的帝国
Building something that's your own name
然后被替换
and then being replaced.
我觉得你没有被替
I don't think you're being rep--
但是的 我能理解这肯定很难
But, yes, I imagine this must be very difficult.
我不知道我是否该这么说
I don't know if I should say this.
能来这里很荣幸
It's an honor to be here.
对我而言
For me.
只想让你知道
Just so you know.
能为你工作就是梦想成真
It's a dream come true to be working with you
而且
and...
不真实
surreal.
从我记事起我就一直崇拜你
I've admired you for as long as I can remember.
他们在哪找到你的
Where did they find you?
我是名服装设计师
I'm a costume designer.
在百老汇
Broadway.
现在开始做服装了 对吧
We're doing costumes now, are we?
但说白了时尚也就是服装 对吧
It's all costumes, though, really, isn't it, fashion?
我们打扮自己 成为我们不是的人
We dress ourselves up to be someone we're not.
杰姬·肯尼迪的平顶小圆帽
Jackie Kennedy's pillbox hat.
如果有什么服装 那她的肯定是了
Now there's a bit of costume if ever there was one.
或许你可以帮我修复这个
So, maybe you can help me fix this.
我们要修复什么
And what are we fixing?
我的名字
My name.
那是我的荣幸
It'd be an honor.
我一直想设计邮轮系列
I always wanted to do a cruise line.
用加勒比海的色调 这或许可以 你觉得呢
You know, in the Caribbean tones. This might work. Do you think?
用海蓝色
In aquamarine.
对
Yes.
对 我们可以加个腰带
Yes, we could put a belt.
-我喜欢你在这里的工作 -谢谢
- I like what you've done here. - Oh, thank you.
侯斯顿的男妓 揭露时尚设计师肮脏秘密
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
就是 就是造谣中伤
It's... it's slanderous!
我太紧张了 亲爱的 你能念给我听吗
I'm too nervous, darling. Can you read it to me?
不
No!
丽莎 如果你爱我
Liza, if you love me,
你就会念给我听 好吗
then you'll read it to me, okay?
好吧
Fine.
"众所周知名人设计师侯斯顿喜欢聚光灯"
"It's no secret celeb designer Halston loves the limelight."
"一位与时尚达人关系密切的线人
"A source close to the fashion icon
揭露了设计师不为人知的一面"
paints a portrait of a designer unraveling."
"他是臭名昭著的54号♥俱乐部派对时的吸毒常客
"A spirited drug user when partying at the notorious Studio 54,
侯斯顿的严重可♥卡♥因♥毒瘾如今延申至工作日
Halston's heavy cocaine use now extends through the workday
在他满是玻璃的中城奥林匹克大厦的办公室内"
in his mirrored studio in the sky in Midtown's Olympic Tower."
全是废话
Blah, blah, blah.
"艺术家维克多·雨果是设计师的长♥期♥男性♥爱♥人
"Artist Victor Hugo is the designer's lover man of longstanding,
但侯斯顿还招♥妓♥
but Halston has also enlisted
曼哈顿最昂贵的男妓"
some of Manhattan's priciest male prostitutes."
"他喜欢的舞男据称拜访过
"His preferred gigolos have purportedly visited
这个贪得无厌的设计师"
with the insatiable designer--"
够了
That's enough.
好吧 确实很糟 好吗
All right. It's bad, okay?
但这么看
But look at it this way--
不 这是维克多
No, it's Victor.
不会停的
It's not gonna stop.
他有录像带 丽莎
He has tapes, Liza.
自♥制♥录像带 他和我的...好吧
Home videos of he and I with-- Well...
侯斯顿
Halston.
天呐 你怎么能这样
God, how could you do that?
你不能让自己这么暴露 尤其是成名后
You can't leave yourself so exposed. Not when you're famous.
我知道 我知道 我...
I know. I know. I...
我每次都磕嗨了
I was so high every time.
而且我信任他
And I trusted him.
好吧 亲爱的 接下去这样
All right, honey. Here's what you're gonna do.
-给他钱 -不
- Pay him off. - No.
侯斯顿
Halston.
给他钱
Pay him off!
他就会永远离开你的生活 之后你就能翻篇
He'll be out of your life forever, and then you can move on.
我不会给他一毛钱
I'm not gonna give him one goddamn cent.
他已经花费了我太多
He already cost me so much.
六五七二
6572?
六五七二
6572?
六五七二
6572?
我能抽烟吗
May I smoke?
我得多久了
How long have I got?
很难说
That's hard to say.
你有任何类似肺炎的症状吗
Have you had any pneumonia-like symptoms?
皮肤上的黑点
Dark splotches on your skin?
这是好事
Well, that is encouraging.
你觉得你需要一个律师吗
Do you think you'll need a counselor?
不用
No.
我需要跟公♥关♥谈谈
I need to speak to my PR agent.
我没得艾滋
You see, I don't have AIDS.
如果任何人问起 我得了肝癌
I have liver cancer, should anyone ask.
抱歉 我把想法说了出来
Sorry, I'm thinking out loud.
《第六小报》有什么新消息吗
Anything new on Page Six?
没有 但有件事你该知道
No, but there is something you should know.
你
You.
你说过我能信任你
You said I could trust you.
你说过你是来支持我的
You said you were here to support me.
侯斯顿 我不知道你在说什么
Halston, I don't know what you're talking about.
你背着我给了爱泼斯坦设计图
You submitted a sketch to Epstein behind my back!
我们已经落后八周了 他需要一个设计
We were eight weeks behind. He needed a design.
我 我联♥系♥不到你
I... I couldn't get in touch with you.
你不接电♥话♥ 你昨天也没来
You didn't pick up the phone. You didn't come in yesterday.
-我不知道该怎么办 -你怎么敢
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表