剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
"What the fuck do you want?"
马什太太
Mrs. Marsh.
你去巴黎的巴伦西亚加那定制过衣服吗
Did you ever visit Balenciaga in Paris for Made to Order?
过来
Come.
巴伦西亚加喜欢让他的客户心惊胆战
Balenciaga loves making women feel afraid.
当你爬上他工作室的楼梯时
When you climb the stairs to his atelier,
你会见到一位非常严厉的秘书
you're met by a very stern secretary
让你感觉自己无关紧要 甚至丑陋
who makes you feel unimportant, even ugly.
这里不会发生这种事
That won't happen here.
这里是酒吧 让你调整身心
This will be the lounge, where you'll take a breath,
放松 告诉我们你需要什么
let go, tell us what you need,
记起自己的能耐
be reminded of what you're capable of.
我们会提供茶水 香槟
There'll be tea, champagne...
一些年轻的员工甚至能给你大♥麻♥
Some of our younger staff may even be able to get you marijuana.
过来
Come.
这里
Here.
这里是美发沙龙
This will be the salon.
我会让模特穿着最新的服装系列
I'll have my girls model the latest collection.
然后你从中选择
Then you'll choose from those designs,
之后我根据你的尺寸做出你所选的服饰
and then I'll build your choices to your measurements.
马什太太
Mrs. Marsh,
因为凯瑟琳·德纳芙 杰姬·肯尼迪这样的女人
because women like Catherine Deneuve, Jackie Kennedy,
你在这的私人服装定制业务 在五年内
you custom order your clothing here, within five years,
侯斯顿有限公♥司♥会进入
Halston Limited will be picked up
全美国所有知名的
by every reputable department store
百货商场
in the United States.
我要改变美国时尚的风貌
I'm gonna change the face of American fashion.
而这都将归功于你
And it will all be because of you.
你这张嘴能让猎豹放弃奔跑
You could talk a leopard out of its spots.
你需要多少钱
How much, exactly, are you looking for?
一百万美元
A million dollars.
我给你十万美元
I'll give you 100,000.
而且你要雇我的儿子 迈克
Oh, and you're gonna hire my son, Michael.
他手很巧
He's handy.
能做各种工作 甚至能当模特
He can do all sorts of work. He could even model.
成交
Deal.
谢谢 马什太太 谢谢 来 我们喝茶
Thank you, Mrs. Marsh. Thank you. Come. Let's have tea.
侯斯顿 春夏季新品发布会
1968年2月11点30分
纽约68街东33号♥
这太糟了 是谁做的
This is fucking terrible. Who made this one?
我
I did.
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但这是我见过最难看的裙子了
but that's the worst fucking dress I've ever seen.
看起来像舞会裙 但是火星人穿的
Looks like a prom dress, but for a Martian.
-别这样 侯斯顿 -行了 侯斯顿 放松
- Dai, Halston. - Okay, Halston, easy.
别对我说"放松" 乔
Don't "Easy" me, Joe.
我们两周后就有时装展 这些设计却根本不行
We have a fucking show in two weeks. These designs are shit.
我觉得如果她戴一件好看 巨大的珠宝
I think if she had a nice, big piece of chunky jewelry--
我们不卖♥♥珠宝 艾尔莎
We're not selling jewelry, Elsa!
我们卖♥♥裙子 给人类女性穿
We're selling dresses to human women.
-脱掉 -或许是颜色不对
- Take it off. - Maybe in the right color?
你没资格说话
You do not get to talk.
乔尔 这些设计不行
Joel, these designs are not working.
你必须明白
You must be able to see that.
-抱歉 -不 别说抱歉 做得更好
- Sorry. - No, don't say sorry. Do better.
侯斯顿 别这样
Halston, please!
你在生自己的气 还朝那孩子撒气
You're mad at yourself and taking it out on the kid.
我不能什么活都自己干 各位
I cannot do this all on my own, everybody!
我雇你们不是为了自己包揽所有工作
I didn't hire you so that I could do all the work myself.
-现在就是这样 -不如我们休息下吧
- That's what's happening! - Why don't we take a little break?
因为我们没有时间
Because we haven't got time.
这里的所有衣服我都不会写上自己的名字
There's not one of these designs I would put my name to.
一件都不行
Not one.
真是丢人
The fucking embarrassment.
仿麂皮绒的风衣呢
Where's the suede trench coat?
在 稍等
Yeah, just one second.
怎么回事
What happened?
这太蠢了 今天下雨了
Well, this is stupid. It was raining today.
谁在下雨天把衣服穿出去了
Who wore it out in the rain?
这是风衣 侯斯顿
It's a trench coat, Halston.
我 是我
I... I did.
结果仿麂皮绒不防水 它就...
Suede is not waterproof, as it turns out, and it just...
你能看出来 这件用不了了
As you can see, it's just not going to work.
但剪裁非常出色 瞧瞧这衣服
Well, the cut's fantastic. Look at it.
只是材料不对 但设计想法♥正♥确
It's just the wrong material, but it's the right idea.
不 仿麂皮绒不防水
No, suede is not waterproof.
但设计想法♥正♥确
But it is the right idea.
没人这么做 我想要 我想要
No one else is doing that. I wanted that. I wanted that...
那种感觉
that sensation.
大家都知道仿麂皮绒不防水
Everyone knows suede is not waterproof.
我知道 侯斯顿 对不起
I know, Halston. I'm sorry.
舒马赫 你是初级合伙人 对吧
Schumacher, you're a junior partner, right?
-这是你的职位 -对
- That's your title. - Yeah.
你觉得到现在为止 你配得上这个职位吗
Do you think you're earning that title as of now?
这是个简单的是与否问题
It's a simple yes or no question.
你现在配得上初级合伙人
Are you earning the title of junior partner
这个职位吗
right now?
配不上
No.
妈的
Oh fuck.
侯斯顿
Halston.
天呐
Jesus!
抱歉 我以为锁住了 抱歉
Sorry, thought I locked it. Sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是花点时间整理下思绪
I was just taking a second to collect my thoughts.
别打哈哈 你在干什么
No. What are you doing?
是海♥洛♥因♥吗
Is it heroin?
不不 只是安♥非♥他♥命♥
No. No, it's... it's just speed.
你多长时间吸一次
How often do you do that?
不是 我 我不知道 每个
Not-- I'm-- I don't know, every...
每天吗
Every day?
不 不总是
No, not always.
你每天都吸安♥非♥他♥命♥吗
You shoot speed every day?
对
Yeah.
是的
Yes, I do.
我们的工作量 这个...
With all the work we're doing, it's...
所以你是来给我工作后才吸上的吗
So, you started doing this when you came to work for me?
不 不是
No. No.
这是我的习惯
It's just a thing I do.
能让我集中注意力
You know, it keeps me focused.
这是 这是我获得灵感的方式
It's... It's how I get into the groove.
我需要做点什么吗 带你去个什么地方
Do I need to do something here? Take you somewhere?
我需要担心吗
Do I need to be worried?
不用
No.
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
我不属于这里 对吧
I... I don't belong here, do I?
我觉得我们
I think we're...
我们都像海里的小船
we're all a bit like little ships lost at sea.
我们都经历过很多风浪
We've all been through a lot.
离开家人 被拒绝
Left our families, been rejected one way or another.
只是一群还没长大的同性恋 怪人和小女孩
Bunch of queers and freaks and girls who haven't grown up yet.
我觉得你属于这里
I think you belong here.
你很有才华 乔尔 但这里的工作不成功便成仁
You're very talented, Joel, but there's too much at stake here.
我想你明白
I think you can see that.
如果你想继续为我工作 你得戒毒
If you wanna keep working for me, you gotta get clean.
我戒了 我会戒的
I do. I mean, I will.
只是
It's just--
当你因为设计对我大发雷霆时
When you bite my head off about the designs--
如果你不再吸安♥非♥他♥命♥
If you stop shooting speed,
我就不对你大发雷霆
I'll stop biting your head off.
好的
Okay.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表