剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
that Halston perfume was all your idea.
-她从没那么说过 侯 -我这辈子没这么说过
- She never said that, H. - I have never in my life, never said that.
给我的谢谢呢 艾尔莎
Where's the thank you, Elsa?
我帮你介绍了蒂芙尼的工作
I got you that job at Tiffany's!
把我的公♥寓♥给你了 我只等着你说一句谢谢
Gave you my fucking apartment! I'm just waiting for a thank you!
不不 你不能这么做
No. No. You don't get to fucking do this.
你不能把这一切说成是自己的事
You don't get to make this about you!
你有创意是因为我付你钱
You're creative because I pay you.
如果你是艺术家 那也是拜我所赐
If you're an artist, it's on my dime.
我想要一些书面上的肯定 非常感谢
I want a little acknowledgment in print. Thank you very much.
去你的 侯斯顿 这样的感谢够了吗
Fuck you, Halston! Is that thank you enough?
你知道你在生什么气吗 我知道你为什么生气
You know what you're upset about? I know what you're upset about.
我比你更有才华
I am more talented than you.
而且你利用了我足够长的时间
And you used me for as long as you could.
现在你不能利用我了 这让你发狂
And now you can't use me anymore, and that drives you nuts.
别吵了
Guys, come on!
我以为我们要在这过周末
I thought we were staying for the weekend.
我很期待坐在壁炉旁
I was looking forward to sitting around the campfire.
听你说自己有多么厉害
Hearing all the stories about how fucking amazing you are!
我爱过你 侯斯顿
I fucking loved you, Halston!
那能说明我什么
What the fuck does that say about me?
我希望永远不用再见到你 可悲的废物
I hope I never fucking see you again, you pathetic loser!
-别让门撞到你的屁♥股♥ -艾尔莎
- Don't let the door hit you in the ass! - H! Elsa!
你个垃圾
Pezzo di merda!
我一直这样吗
Was I always like this?
像那样吗
Like that?
不是
Um, no.
-那是新的 -你觉得是因为白粉吗
- That was new. - Do you think it's the coke?
因为我感觉从那时开始一切急转直下
'Cause I feel that that's when it all started going sour.
或许我该停一段时间
Maybe I should lay off it a little bit.
宝贝 你在说什么
Babe, what the fuck are you talking about?
白粉 不是因为白粉
The coke. It's not the coke.
那玩意 几乎就是维他命 医用级别的
That shit, it's practically a vitamin. That's medical-grade.
相信我
Believe me.
到结束时 我们会知道结束了
When it's the end, we're gonna know it's the end.
喂 罗伯特
Hello? Robert.
听着 我不喜欢你的言外之意
Listen, I don't appreciate what you're trying to say between your words.
好吧 但画挂在他的排屋里
Okay, but the painting was hanging in his townhouse.
-对对 行吧 那不意味着我偷了 -好吧
- Yeah, yeah, okay. That doesn't mean I stole it. - Okay.
怎么了
What happened?
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想告诉你线在哪
I hate to tell you where the wire is.
有人有爽身粉吗
Does anyone have any talcum powder?
现在比分三比二 以下信息是给您的
Three to two the score. Now this message for ya.
你想知道什么能分开
You wanna know what comes between
我和卡尔文牛仔裤吗 什么也不行
me and my Calvins? Nothing.
卡尔文·克雷恩牛仔裤
Calvin Klein Jeans.
我做牛仔裤 大卫
I'll do the blue jeans, David.
但我要用我的方法 好吗 就像香水一样
But I'll do them my way, okay? Like I did the perfume.
你鼻子上有东西
You have something on your nose.
是吗
Do I?
我之前很抗拒牛仔裤
You know, I was resistant to do blue jeans
因为我不知道怎么把它们变得侯斯顿 对吧
because I didn't know how to make them Halston, right?
现在我知道了 用这种布料
Well, now I do. This is the fabric.
这很厚
This is really thick.
没错 确实厚 性感
Yeah, it's thick. Yeah, sensual.
就像天鹅绒一样
Almost like a velvet.
这是时尚的牛仔裤
It's a modern take on a blue jean.
侯斯顿 人们穿牛仔裤去迪斯科舞厅
Halston, people wear jeans to the discotheque.
你不能穿这种布料去 会晕过去
You can't wear something like this. You'd pass out.
你之前从没质疑过我的艺术想法
You have never once questioned my artistic vision.
现在我质疑了
Well, now I am.
这行不通
This isn't gonna work.
我或许可以
Well, I might be...
我或许可以考虑其他布料
I might be willing to consider another fabric.
不
No.
侯斯顿牛仔裤不可能实现了
Halston jeans are not going to happen.
我们错过了窗口期
We missed the window.
市场已经饱和了
The market's saturated.
卡尔文·克雷恩 稀客 歌♥莉娅温德比
Calvin Klein, Chic, Gloria Vanderbilt...
我们不能用侯斯顿牛仔裤赚钱了
We can't make money on Halston jeans.
六个月前你去哪了 侯斯顿
Where were you six months ago, Halston?
时尚移♥动♥很快 你也知道
Fashion moves fast. You know that.
很好 这是战争了
Very well. C'est la guerre.
我们去吃午饭吧
Shall you and I go to lunch?
今天不行
I can't today.
约之后见面吧
Let's get something on the books.
-我跟布蕾恩吃了午饭 -谁是布蕾恩
- I was having lunch with Blaine. - Who's Blaine?
布蕾恩·特朗普 罗伯特的妻子
Blaine Trump. Robert's wife.
她说现在最流行的是船
She was saying the big thing now is boats.
帆船吗
Like sailboats?
-我们都不知道怎么开船 -不 游艇
- Neither of us know how to sail. - No, like yachts.
你也不会开船 你会雇一个船长
You wouldn't sail them. You would hire a captain.
你会雇一整队船员
You would have a whole staff.
芭比 你知道贬值资产是什么吗
Bobbi, you know what a depreciating asset is?
知道
Yes.
船就是
It's what a boat is.
一旦你踏上船 就失去了九♥成♥的投资
The second you set foot on them, you lose 90% of your investment.
他们就是烧钱坑
They're money pits.
你是说你是诺顿西蒙工业的总裁
You're telling me you're the CEO of Norton Simon Industries,
我们却买♥♥不起船吗
and we can't afford a boat.
天呐 亲爱的
Jesus Christ, honey.
别说的好像我没有养家 好吗
Don't make it sound like I'm not providing, all right?
我在做些改动 我要让诺顿西蒙私有化
I'm making some moves. I'm taking Norton Simon private.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我在寻找投资者买♥♥断持股人
I'm lining up investors to buy out the stockholders.
这叫杠杆收♥购♥
It's called a leveraged buyout.
我会把诺顿西蒙变成私人企业
I'm gonna turn Norton Simon into a private corporation.
我们的品牌分开销♥售♥会更加值钱
Our brands are worth more if we sell them off individually.
所以我们留下那些赚钱的
So, we keep the ones that are profitable...
亨特-维森 蜜丝佛陀 尊尼获加
Hunt-Wesson, Max Factor, Johnny Walker.
卖♥♥出那些赔钱的
And we sell off the ones that aren't...
安飞士 只出不进的钱 或许还有侯斯顿
Avis, hemorrhaging money. Maybe Halston.
侯斯顿吗
Halston?
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
他会从出♥售♥中赚一大笔钱
He'll make a killing from the sale
只要我们能先提升品牌价值
if we can pump up the brand first
因为现在 这牌子不行了
because right now, it's flagging.
一年后
So, a year from now,
你可以随意买♥♥游艇了
you will have yachts coming out of your ears!
我真是小信
Me of little faith.
你为什么没来葬礼
Why didn't you come to the funeral?
-什么 -我母亲死了 你为什么没去
- What? - My mother died. Why were you not there?
侯斯顿 你没告诉我她死了
Halston, you didn't fucking tell me she died.
你没告诉任何人
You didn't tell anyone.
我要怎么知道
How the fuck am I supposed to know--
听着 我很遗憾你母亲去世了
Look, I'm sorry about your mother,
但你用这种方式跟我说话
but you talk to me the way you talk to me
还期望我不请自去你母亲葬礼吗
and expect me to show up when you don't invite me?
-我难道会读心吗 -给我
- Am I a fucking mind reader? - Give me that.
-你在干什么 -把大衣给我 是我的
- What the fuck are you doing? - Give me this fucking coat! It's mine.
-搞什么 -我为你做了这么多
- The fuck! - After everything I've done for you!
我以为你是朋友 但你是谁
Who is this friend I thought I had?
把大衣给我 是我买♥♥的 是我的
Give me that fucking coat! I bought it! It's mine!
给你
Here!
拿走你的大衣 你个混♥蛋♥
Take your fucking coat! You fucking asshole!
你什么都不是 你对我来说一文不值
You're nothing! You're nothing to me!
你只是个没文化 做裙子的下♥贱♥基佬
You're nothing but a no-culture, cheap faggot dressmaker!
你只是个没品味的珠宝贩子
Well, you're nothing but a low-class jewelry maker!
你个混♥蛋♥ 基佬 基佬
You fucking asshole! Faggot! Faggot!
你个垃圾 一文不值
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表