剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
Citrusy. Very light.
但还需要一个基调
But it needs a bottom note.
那是什么
What is that?
皮
Leather.
你想加点什么
What would you add to it?
肥皂
Soap.
或
Or...
剃须膏
a shaving cream.
你干得很好
You did a good job.
这些味道让你有什么感受
What do those smells make you feel?
亲密
Closeness.
这些是什么玩意
What the hell are these?
接受
Acceptance.
海莉·梅 你不能护着他
Hallie Mae, you can't mother him,
否则他长大后就是个娘炮
or he's gonna end up like a sissy boy.
-你想让他做个娘炮吗 -住手
- You want him to end up a sissy boy? - Stop!
我知道这不容易
I know this is difficult,
但我们很有成效
but we are doing good work here.
这周晚些时候过来
Come back later in the week.
侯斯顿
Halston.
下一次 你要给我带些味道来
Next time, you will bring some scents to me.
好吗
Yes?
露茜 我回来了
Lucy, I'm home!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我在给你做饭
I'm cooking for you.
委内瑞拉玉米饼
Arepas venezolanas.
我不是逗你的 过来
I'm not tricking you. Come.
来
Come.
我希望你不那么怕我 亲爱的
I wish you weren't afraid of me, darling.
大家都围着你转 你想要忠诚
Everybody around you, you want loyalty.
但你想让他们照你说的做
But you want them to do exactly what you say.
我不是那样的人
And I'm not like that.
我拒绝你是因为我
I say no to you because I'm...
我不是盲目的忠诚
I'm not loyal like I'm blind.
我很忠诚
I am loyal.
但我就是我
But I am myself.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
像这样
Like this.
像这样
Huh? Like this?
不不不 在我眼里
No, no, no, no. In my eyes.
感觉一下
Feel it.
一个队
One team.
你和我
You and me.
你为什么这样 你为什么推开我
Why do you do that? Why do you push me away like that?
我没有推开你 我累了
I'm not pushing you away. I'm exhausted.
我今天过得...非常艰难
I had a very... a very difficult day.
好吧 但这就是你的问题 侯斯顿
Okay, but this is your problem, Halston.
你总以为只有你精疲力竭
You think you're the only one who's exhausted.
你知道什么精疲力竭吗 侯斯顿 像这样
You know what's exhausting, Halston? Being this.
做一个无人知晓的艺术家
Being an artist and nobody knows.
我们可以成为一队 侯斯顿 你和我
We could be a team, Halston. You and me.
但不 你待我就像性玩物
But, no, you treat me like I'm your dirty piece of ass.
我做不到 我现在没法跟你吵 出去
I can't do it. I can't deal with you. Get out.
我给你做了晚饭 你却赶我走是吗
So, I make dinner for you, and you kick me out. Huh?
或许你可以叫埃德过来 跟他好好享受晚餐
Maybe you call Ed over. Have a nice fucking dinner with him.
老天 我根本不在乎埃德
Jesus Christ! I don't give a fuck about Ed!
我爱你 侯斯顿 说你爱我
I love you, Halston. Tell me you love me.
你给我滚
Just get the fuck out of the house.
去你的 侯斯顿 我爱你
Fuck you, Halston. I love you.
跟我说
Tell me...
跟我说你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我做不到
I can't.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
维克多
Victor.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
维克多 别离开我 求你了
Victor, don't leave me. Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了 求你了 求你了
Please! Please! Please!
好吧 抱歉 抱歉 宝贝
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, baby.
我不该那样逼你
I shouldn't have pushed you like that.
抱歉 我就在这 我在这
I'm sorry. I'm right here. I'm here.
我就在这
I'm right here.
侯斯顿女性
The Halston Woman.
自信 美丽
Confident. Beautiful.
28至45岁
Twenty-eight to 45,
家庭年平均收入三万八 喜爱精致物品
average household income $38,000, enjoys the finer things.
热爱出去狂欢 也享受在家时光
Loves a night out but adores a night at home.
在她的床头柜上 香奈儿5号♥
On her nightstand, Chanel No. 5.
以及查理香水 必须击败的香水
And Charlie, the fragrance to beat.
我们该怎么做呢
How will we do it?
不行
No.
好吧 什么不行 瓶子吗
All right. Uh, no to what? The bottle?
没问题
Okay, sure.
我们有很多选择 稍等
We have lots of options. Hold on.
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
不行
No.
侯斯顿 你都没看那个
Halston, you didn't even look at that one.
你得跟我们合作 侯斯顿
You gotta play ball here, Halston.
不行 不行
No. No.
不行
No.
不行
No.
不行
No.
不行 不行
No. No.
侯斯顿 借一步说话
Halston, can I have a word?
不行
No.
项链 对 怎么了
The necklace, yes, what about it?
-你能做成玻璃的吗 -可以
- Can you make it in glass? - Sure.
但侯斯顿 亲爱的
But, Halston, darling,
我给你瓶子 然后呢
I give you your bottle, and what?
我得到什么
What do I get?
我今天跟蒂芙尼的沃特·豪温谈过了
Well, I spoke with Walter Hoving today at Tiffany,
他很感兴趣雇你做他的团队设计师
and he's interested in hiring you as his in-house designer.
就这样吗
That's it?
你没听到我说的吗
Didn't you hear what I said?
好吧 我给你香水瓶
Okay, I give you your perfume bottle,
你就给我一个什么公♥司♥的面试吗
and you give me an interview someplace?
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
但我还给你买♥♥了一件
But I also bought you
非常昂贵的大衣
a very expensive fur coat.
北极狐皮 等你看看吧
It's arctic fox. Wait till you see it.
美极了
It's beautiful.
妙极了 侯斯顿
Incredible, Halston.
大衣 你真是个圣人
A coat? Why, you're a saint.
行了 住嘴
All right, stop.
好吧 我把我的公♥寓♥给你
Okay, I'm giving you my apartment.
我来付租金
I'll pay the rent.
你可以免费住
You can stay here for free.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
这是你大发善心
This is you being kind,
还是想把我拴在身边 好管住我
or you keeping me close so you can control me?
我是把你拴在身边 好管住你
I'm keeping you close so I can control you.
很好
Va bene.
好吧
Fine.
成交
We have a deal.
好
Good.
这很普遍
It's very common,
上次发生的事
what happened last time.
味道对人类来说 是与记忆结合最紧密的感官
Smell is a sense that, in humans, is most tied to memory.
亲密性 包括从前和现在
Intimacy, both previous and current.
你感受到了强烈的感情
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表