剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
Of course.
谢谢 玛莎
Oh, thank you, Martha.
我们有多少时间 什么时候开幕
So how long have we got? When do we open?
亲爱的 一周后首演
Oh, darling, we open in a week.
我喜欢挑战
Well, I like a challenge.
-侯斯顿先生 -苏珊
- Mr. Halston. - Hello, Susan.
你不该再来这里了
Uh, you're not supposed to be here anymore.
我来见里奇先生
I've come to see Mr. Ridge.
但是
Oh, but, uh--
大家好
Hello, everyone.
你好
Hello.
别担心 我不是过来杀你的
Don't worry. I haven't come to try and kill you.
有什么能帮你 侯斯顿
How can I help you, Halston?
我有个项目
I have a project.
我需要一个助手 一个我敬仰和信任的人
I need an assistant. Someone who I admire and trust.
我立刻想到了你
I immediately thought of you.
下摆到地板是36
Hem to the floor is 36.
好
Okay.
好了 我买♥♥光了纽约城所有的绷带
That's it. I bought every last ACE bandage in New York City.
太非凡了
Wow. That's extraordinary.
先等等
Hold the phone.
染不上颜色
They're not taking the dye.
你知道什么能帮助我吗
You know what helps me sometimes?
我会停止想象服装的效果
I stop thinking about how I want the costume to look,
转而想我希望观众看到时能有什么感受
and I think about how I want the audience to feel when they see it.
当舞者起舞时
When the dancers move,
我想让观众感觉有东西在把他们往回拉
I want the audience to feel something pulling back against them.
人人都急切渴望逃脱死亡 但却做不到
The mortality that everyone's desperate to escape from but can't.
这是个希腊悲剧 珀耳塞福涅
It's Greek tragedy. Persephone.
我想感受到分隔
I wanna feel the membrane
我们凡人世界和天堂的隔膜
that separates our world from the heavens
我们无法触碰的隔膜
that we can never quite touch.
如果 如果我们可以再伸手触碰
If... if we could just stretch a little further...
我们就能永生
we'd be immortal.
我感觉我想用大卷的
I feel like I wanna wrap up all the dancers
弹性纤维把舞者包住
in great big bolts of Spandex.
那不如你就用大卷的弹性纤维把他们包住
Then why don't you just wrap them up in big bolts of Spandex?
谢谢 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Thank you, Mohammed.
好久不见 侯
It's been a long time, H.
我现在没法跟你谈 乔
I can't do this right now, Joe.
开车
Drive.
听着 我不是绑♥架♥你
Look, I'm not kidnapping you.
萨茜依然接我的电♥话♥
Sassy still takes my calls.
我听到消息
I have it on authority
《去跳迪斯科》成了继《驼鹿谋杀案》后
that Got To Go Disco was the biggest bomb
百老汇最大的炸♥弹♥
on Broadway since the Moose Murders.
至少我没卖♥♥掉我的名字
Well, at least I didn't sell away my fucking name.
你个可悲可怜的混♥蛋♥
You messy, miserable bitch.
乔 我想你
Oh, Joe, I missed you.
我也想你
Oh, I missed you too.
艾尔莎怎么样 你有她消息吗
How's Elsa? Have you heard from her?
她很好 她...
She's good. She's...
她是艾尔莎
She's Elsa.
那就好
Oh, good.
好
Good.
乔
Joe.
告诉我你健康
Tell me you're healthy.
是的
I am.
我听说你终于摆脱维克多了
I hear you finally got rid of Victor.
终于
Oh, finally.
天知道这花了我太久时间
God knows it took me long enough.
你知道他偷了我多少沃霍尔的作品吗
Any idea how many Warhols he stole from me?
天呐
Oh God.
我就想 "去你的 给你得了"
I thought, "Fuck you. You can have them."
乔 我看到你在蒂芙尼的设计了
Oh, Joe, I saw your designs for Tiffany's.
陶瓷
The china.
令人惊叹
Sublime.
我差点直接在店里开砸了
I almost started smashing them right in the store.
我太嫉妒了
I was so jealous.
胡说
Bullshit.
但谢谢
But thank you.
我很兴奋今晚看表演
I am so excited to see this performance tonight.
我迫不及待想看看你的创作了
I can't wait to see what you've come up with.
你知道评论家肯定不喜欢
Well, you know the critics will hate it.
他们会说 "侯斯顿在十年内
They'll say, "Halston hasn't had a glimmer
没有丝毫的灵感"
of inspiration in ten years."
谁在乎
Who cares?
我只是开心你又为自己做些什么了
I'm just so glad that you're doing something on your own again.
远离大公♥司♥的那些破烂
Away from all that corporate bullshit.
我从没自己做过什么 乔
I never did anything on my own, Joe.
我一直有你
I always had you.
但你说对了一件事
You were right about one thing though.
我确实卖♥♥了自己的名字
I did sell my name.
亲爱的 我只是逗你玩的
Oh, sweetheart, I was just teasing you about that.
不 我们只有一个名字 乔
No. We're given one name, Joe.
只有一个
Just one.
这辈子在地球上人就一个名字
And that's all we have while we're on the earth.
等我们死后就剩下这个了
And it's all we leave behind us when we're gone.
我没好好珍惜自己的
I wasn't precious enough with mine.
而且我还卖♥♥便宜了 我都没多想
And I sold it cheap. I didn't even think twice about it.
上千万美金可不便宜 侯斯顿
Hundreds of millions of dollars ain't cheap, Halston.
但确实是 乔
But it is, Joe.
你知道我怎么知道的吗
You know how I know?
我花了两倍的钱拿回来
I'd spend twice that to get it back.
纽约市中心剧院
对 就这里
Yeah. Here we are.
是时候了 乔
Well, it's time, Joe.
-是时候干什么 -看评论
- Time for what? - For the reviews.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我让他买♥♥报纸了
Mohammed! I asked him to get the papers.
你总说评论不要紧
You always said reviews didn't matter.
但依然 我得看看
Well, still, I've got to read them.
我知道他们会说什么 "有人能告诉侯斯顿
I know they'll say, "Will someone please tell Halston
他的时代已经过去了吗"
his time has come and gone?"
你记住我的话
You mark my words.
不 不是给我 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
No. Not me, Mohammed.
-乔来念 -侯斯顿 别逼我
- Joe's gonna read them. - Oh, Halston, please don't make me.
拜托 乔 读最后一次吧
Please, come on, Joe. Just one last time.
直接跳到关于我的部分
And just skip straight to the parts about me.
我不想听他们对左边芭蕾舞♥女♥的看法
I don't wanna hear about the third ballerina from the left.
在这里
Here it is.
废话废话 "玛莎·葛莱姆"
Blah, blah, blah. "Martha Graham."
废话废话
Blah, blah, blah.
"舞者们"
"The dancers..."
"侯斯顿设计的服装
"The costume design by Halston
可能很容易让整场演出夭折"
could have easily sent this production off the rails."
"然而 却比演出更出彩"
"Instead, it steals the show."
好吧 《每日新闻》
Okay, Daily News.
你是头条
Oh, you're the headline.
"玛莎让开 让侯斯顿上台鞠躬"
"Move over, Martha. Let Halston take a bow."
"超级明星设计师侯斯顿梦幻之作
"Dreamed up by superstar designer Halston,
只可惜这套服装无法购买♥♥
the costumes sadly won't be available for purchase
即使在最高级的时装店也不出♥售♥"
at even the most upscale boutique."
"但或许这样最好"
"But perhaps that's for the best."
"服装太过优美 不能由凡人穿戴
"They are far too beautiful to be worn by mere mortals
也无法企及玛莎·葛莱姆
and meet every moment with grace
在市中心剧院上演的《珀耳塞福涅》的优雅"
in Martha Graham's staging of Persephone at City Center."
好吧 乔 面对现实吧
All right, Joe. Let's take the gloves off.
《时代周刊》怎么说
What does The Times have to say?
好吧
Okay.
"侯斯顿设计的服装让世人疑惑
"The costumes by Halston will have the world wondering
他是否该在戏剧界大展身手
whether the man should have made his career in the theater
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表