剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
You piece of shit! You're nothing!
喂
Hello?
是我 我刚过了糟糕的一晚
Hey, it's me. I just had a hell of a night.
你是谁
Who is this?
是我 我刚从俱乐部回来
It's me. I just got back from Studio.
谁
Who?
我是侯斯顿
It's Halston!
侯斯顿 抱歉 我听不见
Oh, Halston! I'm sorry. I cannot hear you.
肯定是线路不畅 再打给我
Must be a bad connection. Call me back.
喂
Hi.
好点了吗
Is that better?
我刚过了人生最糟的夜晚
I just had the worst night of my life.
亲爱的 抱歉 我听不见
Honey. I'm so sorry. I can't hear you.
见鬼
Fuck!
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
非常感激
It's very much appreciated.
搞定了吗
Is it fixed?
我猜你可以这么说
I guess you could say that.
应该跟构造有点关系
Must have had something to do with the construction.
41位同性恋患上罕见癌症
不
No.
不是那样
That's not what it was.
那家伙拆下电♥话♥听筒
The guy unscrewed the receiver
然后一公斤的可♥卡♥因♥掉了出来
and, like, a kilo of cocaine poured out.
这是可♥卡♥因♥吗
Is this cocaine?
可能是
Probably.
他说白粉太多 毒坏了电线
He said there was so much coke that it oxidized the wires.
荒唐 怎么可能
That's absurd. How is that even possible?
拜托 我看到你吸了
Oh, come on. I see you do it.
你坐在那 接着电♥话♥吸着白粉
You sit right there doing bumps of coke on the phone,
每次肯定都从听筒的
and every time, a little bit must fall
小孔里掉进去了一些
through the holes into the receiver.
我从不那么做
I never do that.
天呐 侯斯顿
Jesus Christ, Halston.
等你准备回地球了再告诉我们
Let us all know when you plan your return trip to planet Earth.
都是谎言
It's all lies.
报纸上写的一切 都是关于我的谎言
Everything I read in the newspaper now. Just lies about me.
侯斯顿
Halston.
白粉这事失控了
The coke shit has gotten out of control.
你失控了
You are out of control.
你怎么敢这么说 你不知道我有多大压力
How dare you. You have no idea the pressure I'm under.
我知道
Yes, I do.
因为当侯斯顿吸白粉狂欢时
Because I'm the one who has to be Halston
我在当侯斯顿
when Halston is on a coke bender!
我是侯斯顿
I'm Halston
直到你决定
until you decide to roll out of bed
下午三点起床
at three o'clock in the afternoon,
但那时你也太宿醉无法说话
and you're too hungover to speak!
那肯定对你来说很难 对吧
Oh, it must be really difficult for you, is it?
对 没错 侯斯顿
Yes, it is, Halston!
我为你奉献了十年生命
I've given you ten years of my life!
我为你搁置了自己的梦想
I put aside my own ambitions for yours
好让我站在你的阴影里 从听筒里倒出白粉
so I can stand in your shadow and fish cocaine out of your phone
并看着作品越来越糟 越来越不值钱
and watch while the work just gets worse and worse and worse.
你在我的阴影里待了十年
You've spent ten years in my shadow
因为内心深处 乔 你知道那是你的归属
'cause deep down, Joe, you know that's where you belong.
站在我的阴影里是你最大的成就了
Standing in my shadow is the best you're ever gonna do.
所以别跟我说那些粘人悲惨的混♥蛋♥话
So don't give me your needy, sad-sack bullshit.
我给你的已经超越了你的想象
I've given more than you could have hoped for.
如果你不喜欢这工作 乔 门在那 你可以滚了
If you don't like the work, Joes, there's the door. You can fuck off.
去给你愚蠢的迪斯科音乐剧做愚蠢的服装吧
Make your fucking costumes for your shitty fucking disco musical
关于54俱乐部的愚蠢门卫
about the goddamn doorman from Studio 54.
我发现你也就这点品味
That's the level of taste I've learned to expect from you.
二流天资 毫无创意
You have second-rate instincts and no ideas.
丢人现眼的玩意
You're an embarrassment.
你就是我的跟班 乔
You're beta to my alpha, Joe.
这是你最高的成就了
That's as good as it's gonna get for you.
你越早意识到这点 越幸福
The sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be.
接受现实 乔 别这么讨人嫌了
Accept the fact, Joe, and stop being such a fucking sourpuss!
赶紧离开我的生活
So get the fuck out of my life.
你要离开多久
Well, how long are you gonna be away?
不久 两个月吧
Not long. Two months, I think?
两个月吗
Two months?
亲爱的 别这么难过 我很快就回来
Oh, honey, don't look so sad. I'll be back before you know it.
但我不知道这是什么
But I don't even understand what this is.
这是旅行吗
Is... is it a tour?
这叫戒毒 侯斯顿
It's called rehab, Halston.
我听说非常有效
And I'm told that it really works.
而且当伊丽莎白·泰勒给你打电♥话♥说
And, you know when... ...Liz Taylor calls you up and says,
美国前总统福特的夫人 后成为第♥一♥夫♥人♥
1982年设立贝蒂·福特中 帮助人们戒除药物致瘾
"去贝蒂·福特中心吧" 你会听话
"Go to Betty Ford," you listen.
但她说得对 知道吗 我
But she's right, you know? I was...
我走向了跟我妈妈一样的路 而且
I was headed down the same path as Mama, and...
我不会那么做
I'm not gonna do that.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
大家都在离开我
Everyone's leaving me.
我没有离开你
Oh! I am not leaving you.
我要是继续这样才是离开你
Hey, I'll be leaving you if I keep doing what I'm doing.
仅此而已
That's all.
好吗
Okay?
不如你跟我一起去吧
Why don't you come with me?
我没有问题
I don't have a problem.
侯斯顿
Halston.
我没有
I don't.
我过去五天晚上都在家里
I've been in every night the last five nights.
我在喝番茄汁减肥 我知道怎么停下
I'm on a tomato juice diet. I know how to stop.
侯
H.
拜托 我了解你
Come on. I know you.
你唯一不知道怎么做的事 就是停下
The one thing you don't know how to do is stop.
俱乐部关门了
Studio closed down.
史蒂夫坐牢了
Stevie had to go to jail.
不 他几周后就要重新开业
No, he's opening again in a few weeks.
我跟史蒂夫说了 我会负责派对
I spoke to Stevie. I'm gonna do the party.
或许我那时回来吧
Maybe I'll be back for that, then.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远不会离开你
And I will never ever leave you.
维克多·罗哈斯
Victor Rojas.
维克多·罗哈斯
Victor Rojas?
很不幸 你的艾滋病检测呈阳性
Unfortunately, you've tested positive for HIV.
我知道这不是你今天想听到的
I know that's not what you wanted to hear today,
但好消息是
but the good news is,
我们开始了一些新治疗方法的新试验
we're just starting trials with several new treatments.
我就知道
I knew it.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我就知道我得了
I knew I have it.
毕竟
I mean...
我们可能都得了 对吧
...we probably all have it, right?
怎么会不得呢
How could we not?
梦境结束了
The dream is over.
我知道这难以接受
I know this is a lot to take in.
首先我们需要你写下所有
First thing we need to do is get a list
与你有过性生活的伴侣姓名
of all the sexual partners you've had.
亲爱的 我还需要几张纸
Darling, I'm gonna need a few more papers.
我跟所有人上♥床♥了
I have fucked everybody.
我们为什么要去 我以为你讨厌卡尔文·克雷恩
Why are we going to this? I thought you hated Calvin Klein.
我不讨厌他
I don't hate him.
只是认为他很烂 史蒂夫超爱他
Just think he's terrible. Stevie here loves him.
没错
That I do.
对 史蒂夫刚出狱 他要重开俱乐部了
Yes, Stevie's just out of jail. He's opening up Studio again.
我会负责宴会
I'm gonna do the gala.
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表