剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
it looks like what I invested in and what I bet my reputation on
只有兰花 白粉和在54俱乐部的派对
is orchids, and coke, and parties at Studio 54.
那些破烂不会长久 你懂吗
That shit is not gonna fly much longer, you understand?
让他答应这件事 乔
Get him to yes on this, Joe.
私人住♥宅♥
禁止擅入
这是什么
What is this?
这不美妙吗
Isn't it fabulous?
就是这个 那个演出 《去跳迪斯科》
This is it. This is the show. Got To Go Disco.
我跟你说过的那个 我设计服装的那个
The one I told you about. The one I'm doing the costumes for.
我还参与了制♥作♥
I'm also sort of producing.
为百老汇
For Broadway.
我们得到了一个剧院
We just got a theater.
我们要在明斯科夫剧场表演
We're gonna play the Minskoff,
就是贝特·迈德尔表演《半壳生蚝》的地方
where Bette did Clams on the Half Shell.
我跟你说过的
I told you about it.
就是关于54俱乐部 马克也出演
It's about Studio 54. Marc is in it.
马克·贝尼克 54俱乐部的门卫吗
Marc Benecke? The doorman from Studio 54?
没错 这就是他的故事
Yeah. It's, like, his story.
你们在制♥作♥一部关于马克·贝尼克的音乐剧
You're doing a musical about Marc Benecke,
54俱乐部的门卫
the doorman from Studio 54,
由54俱乐部的门卫马克·贝尼克出演
starring Marc Benecke, the doorman from Studio 54.
百老汇的首个迪斯科音乐剧
Broadway's first disco musical.
是时候一炮而红了
And it's about fucking time.
-好难听 -这只是小样唱片
- Well, it's terrible. - Well, this is just the demo.
关掉 我打算工作
Turn it off. I'm trying to work.
我本打算问你是否想投资的 不过好吧
I was gonna ask if you wanted to invest, but okay.
真有趣
That's interesting.
有人脑中想着卡尔文·克雷恩
Someone's got Calvin Klein on the brain.
我觉得他的作品太丑了
I find his work so tedious.
很显然 他的作品深得人心
Obviously, he's hitting a chord.
他的用料确实很好 我必须承认
He does use great fabrics. I'll give him that.
但我不喜欢
But I don't like it.
他的整个系列都太长岛风格了
Something so Long Island about the whole thing.
好吧
Well...
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
躯干部分贴身 然后手腕的地方松一点怎样
What about clingy at the torso and looser at the waist?
不
No.
怎么了
What is that?
我觉得你说得对 知道吗
I think you're right, you know?
卡尔文·克雷恩是你需要追赶的对象
I mean, Calvin Klein is the one you need to chase.
当然你比他强
Of course you're better than him.
-对 我知道 -不 我知道你知道 只是...
- Yes, I know that. - No, I know you know, just...
你如果真的想让他抓狂
I mean, if you really want to get him mad,
就瞄准他的牛仔裤市场
go after the jeans market.
-他找上你了 对吗 -谁
- He's got to you, hasn't he? - Who?
别跟我鬼扯了 乔 我说的是马奥尼
Don't bullshit me, Joe. Mahoney!
上帝啊 马奥尼现在让你替他做这些脏活了
Jesus Christ! Mahoney's got you doing his dirty work now.
他说得对 侯 那是个非常大的市场
He's right, H. It's a huge fucking market.
你本该是我的朋友
You're supposed to be my friend.
什么 去他的 我当然是你的朋友
What? Fuck that. Of course I'm your friend.
不然你觉得我为什么跟你说这些
Why do you think I'm telling you this?
马奥尼说得对
Mahoney's right.
侯斯顿的品牌已经停止增长了
Halston has stopped growing.
胡说 品牌比以往更加壮大了
Bullshit! Bigger now than I've ever been.
没错 但我们已经停止增长了
Yes, but we've stopped growing.
我有35个经销店
I have 35 licenses.
多少个服装系列 我都记不清了
How many clothes lines? I can't keep track.
你记不清是因为你已经失去兴趣了
You can't keep track because you've lost interest.
-去你的 -别这么说 你该听一听劝
- Oh, fuck you! - Oh, don't say that. You need to hear it.
你的精力太过分散了
You're stretched too thin.
你拒绝代理
You refuse to delegate,
所以没有完成任何一个授权合约
so none of the licensing agreements get fulfilled,
诺顿西蒙公♥司♥也拿不回他们的投资
and Norton Simon isn't getting their investment.
而现在你有个竞争对手紧追其后
And now you got a fucking competitor nipping at your ass,
你要解决当前的处境所需要做的就是
and all you need to do to fix the situation
设计一款该死的蓝色牛仔裤 而你却不愿意做
is design a goddamn pair of blue jeans, and you won't do it!
-我不会设计的 -那你就是个幼稚小孩
- I will not do it. - Well, then you're a fucking child!
好啊
Ciao!
你们好啊
Hello. Hello.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry. I'm late.
-一路开过来还顺利吗 -还不错
- How was the drive? - Good.
午饭呢
Where's lunch?
我已经连续为他们做了5年的首席珠宝设计师
I've been their top jewelry designer five years in a row.
5年
Five years.
真激动能邀请我来这里
It's been a sensation having me there.
现在我合约到期了 我们得重新商议新合约
Now my contract is up, and we have to renegotiate.
你知道 他们跟我说
So, you know, they tell me,
"知道吗 艾尔莎 我们不太清楚
"You know, Elsa, we don't really know
你为我们赚了多少钱
how much money you made for us
因为这是蒂芙尼的珠宝"
because, you know, it's Tiffany's."
诸如此类的一些鬼话
Blah, blah, blah. All this bullshit.
所以我对他说
So, you know, I say to him,
我当面怼了理查德
to Richard, I say this to his face, huh.
我说"我知道我替你赚了多少钱
I say, "I know how much money I've made you."
因为我知道每个配饰的制♥作♥成本
"You know, because every unit, I know what it costs to make."
我知道你卖♥♥出的价格 别装作你不知道"
"I know what you sell it for. Don't pretend you don't know."
所以我跟他说"理查德 你该这么做
So, then I tell him, I say, "Richard, here's what you should do."
去租一辆你能找到的最大卡车
"Go rent the biggest truck you can find,
装满百元钞票
fill it up with hundred-dollar bills,
停在我公♥寓♥门口
park it in front of my apartment,
然后用箱子把钱运上来
and then carry it up in boxes,
我会告诉你什么时候停下"
and I will tell you when to stop."
"因为如果我要再给你签合同
"Because if I'm going to sign another contract with you,
你要给我任何我开的价
you're going to pay me whatever the fuck I want,
你要让我签任何我想要的合同"
and you're going to let me design whatever the fuck I want."
现在我是老大了
I am the boss now.
没错 你让蒂芙尼死而复活了
Exactly. You fucking put Tiffany's on the map again.
以前谁会去蒂芙尼
Who was going to fucking Tiffany's?
很多人 不过谢谢你这么说
Well, a lot of people, but thank you. That's nice of you to say.
还有没错 拜托 给我钱 太疯狂了
Also, exactly. I mean, come on! Pay me! It's crazy!
就是
Yeah!
这个土豆冷了
These potatoes are cold.
-放进烤箱烤烤 -侯不知道怎么用烤箱
- Just put it in the oven. - H doesn't know how to use the oven.
那食物是哪里来的
Where did the food come from?
-奥林匹克大厦 -不会吧
- Olympic Tower. - No!
-我了个去 -对 他的食物用飞机送来
- Get the fuck out. - Yeah. He has meals flown in.
送来蒙托克吗 从曼哈顿
To Montauk? From Manhattan?
除非他们能给我用飞机
Well, not anymore if they can't fly me out
送来热土豆
a hot fucking baked potato.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be joking?
不 是真的 侯在奥林匹克大厦下单
No, it's true. H puts the order in to Olympic Tower.
他们做好
They make it.
用海上飞机送来 然后派人开车送到这里
They fly it over in a seaplane, and then they drive it over.
然后你点的全是鱼子酱和烤土豆
And your order was full caviar service and baked potatoes?
我就喜欢吃这些
It was what I had a taste for.
天呐
Oh my God!
太难以置信了 已经无法用古怪形容了
That's incredible! I mean, this is beyond eccentric!
用飞机把海鲜送到蒙托克 我说不好
Flying seafood into Montauk is like, I don't know,
就像带菠萝去夏威夷
bringing pineapples to Hawaii.
你真是变得俗不可耐了 对吧
You really have become a crashing bore, haven't you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你只有周末才过来
You breeze in here for the weekend.
迟到 还不道歉
You're late. You don't say sorry,
甚至不过问我过得如如何
not even a breath to ask how I'm doing.
-拜托 侯 -不 去你的
- Oh, come on, H. - No, fuck you.
然后你不停地说自己有多成功
And then you go on and on and on all about how you're successful.
乔问她的
Joe asked her.
不 我看过所有文章 有一个词你没用
No, I've read all the articles. There's one word you don't use.
-侯斯顿 -搞什么
- Halston. - What the fuck?
除了说一些贼兮兮的暗示
Except to drop snarky little hints
说侯斯顿香水都是你的主意
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表