剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
罗伊
Roy!
罗伊
Roy!
我只是想
I just want to--
1938年
印第安纳州 埃文斯维尔
你日日夜夜对我管三管四
Just all day and all night, you've been riding me.
-别生气 我 -你把我吵醒还叫我别生气
- Don't get upset I... - Don't get upset when you wake me--
-我不喜欢你这样 -我不在乎有人听到
- I don't like when you... - I don't care who hears anything.
过来
Come here!
我给你做了点东西
I made something for you.
数千人聚集在一起
People gather by the thousands
共同见证约翰·费茨杰拉德·肯尼迪的就职典礼
to witness the inauguration of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
1961年
纽约
当车队沿着宾夕法尼亚大道前行时
As the motorcade makes its way down Pennsylvania Avenue,
他们希望能一睹第♥一♥夫♥人♥杰奎琳·肯尼迪
they hope to catch a glimpse of First Lady Jackie Kennedy
身着设计师奥雷格·卡西尼设计的礼服
in a dress by designer Oleg Cassini
头戴制帽师侯斯顿先生设计的
and a simple yet elegant pillbox
简单优雅的药盒帽
by hatmaker Mr. Halston.
他们刚刚提到你的名字吗
Did they just say your name?
借过一下 早呀 早上好
Excuse me. Morning. Good morning.
您戴上会非常优雅
Elegance, if you will.
我想夫人您一定会很满意
I think madam will be really pleased.
到底出什么事了
What the hell is going on?
你问出什么事了
What's going on?
杰奎琳·肯尼迪提了你的名字
Ah, so Jacqueline Kennedy dropped your name for one.
我们已卖♥♥出了50顶帽子 而现在还没到早上十点
We've sold 50 already, and it's not even 10:00 a.M.
就是你 对吧
You're him, aren't you?
你就是侯斯顿先生
You're Mr. Halston.
上帝保佑杰奎琳·肯尼迪
God bless Jackie Kennedy.
侯 斯 顿
第 一 集
该死的杰奎琳·肯尼迪
Fuck Jackie Kennedy.
侯斯顿 你为什么要这么说
Halston! Why would you say that
她受了那么多苦
after all she's been through?
是她成就了你 侯斯顿
She made you, Halston.
然后她就坑死我了
And then she killed me.
她不再戴帽子
Stopped wearing hats
这样就不会毁了她难看的巨大发型
so she wouldn't ruin that awful gigantic hairdo of hers.
你有空吗
Do you have a moment?
抱歉 如你所见 我们忙死了
I'm sorry. As you can see, we're terribly busy.
侯斯顿 第二季度报告出来了
Halston, the second-quarter report came in.
情况不乐观
It's not good.
帽子销量比上季度下降了30%
Hat sales are down 30% from last quarter,
与再上季度的销量下降了40%
and the previous quarter down 40%.
你是说我们的销量在上升
We're trending up, is what you're saying.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that is not what I'm saying.
你知道他们说什么 一堆数字
You know what they say. Numbers.
谁会说
Who says that?
每个人 一直在说
Oh, everybody. All the time.
问题在于人们不再戴帽子了
People just don't wear hats anymore is the problem.
是的 作为一名女帽制♥造♥商
Yes. As a milliner,
亨利 我很清楚这一事实
Henry, I'm well aware of that fact.
我的意思是 对此你打算怎么办
Well, what I mean is, what are you going to do about it?
我正在努力让太阳变得更亮
Well, I'm hard at work making the sun brighter,
但在我的造雨机开始工作前
but until I get my rainmaking machine working,
我不知道要怎么做 亨利
I don't know what I'll do, Henry.
除了在这个会议结束后去喝一杯
Except maybe drink after this meeting.
那头的那位先生请的
From the gentleman at the end.
他送回来了
He sent it back.
是因为你不喜欢苦杏仁酸鸡尾酒吗
What is it about an amaretto stone sour that you don't like?
是因为苦杏仁有剧毒吗
It's the stone, isn't it? Choking hazard.
我让酒保别放这个
I'll have the barman remove it.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-那我请你喝点别的 -不了 谢谢
- Then let me buy you something else. - No, thanks.
我不喝陌生人买♥♥的酒
I don't accept drinks from strangers.
那告诉我你的名字 这样我们就不是陌生人了
Then tell me your name. We won't be strangers.
你先说
You go first.
-埃里克 -你是干什么的 埃里克
- Eric. - And what do you do, Eric?
我是个训鹰师
I'm a falconer.
胡说
Bullshit.
我和我的猎鹰都是英雄 真的
We're heroes, really, my falcon and I.
我们一直控制着老鼠的数量
Keeping the rat population under control.
我们所做的事非常时髦
It's very fashionable, what we do.
长的皮手套和我戴在它头上的小帽子
That long leather glove, that little cap I put over his head.
别出心栽
It's kinky.
让我请你喝杯酒吧
Let me buy you a drink.
请问我是什么吸引了你的注意呢
Can I ask what is it about me that caught your eye?
你什么意思
How do you mean?
你为什么试着与我搭讪 不是其他人
I mean, why are you trying to pick me up and not anybody else?
我不喜欢其他人
I'm not like anybody else.
我只是没想到我是你喜欢的类型
Just wouldn't have thought I was your type.
那我喜欢什么类型
And what's my type?
穿布克兄弟西装的白人
A white guy in a Brooks Brothers suit.
或者 你也许只是个爱大雕的同性恋
Or... maybe you're just a size queen.
或者
Or...
或许我一生中也一直是个不合群的人
maybe I've been an outsider, too, my whole life.
被那些穿着布克兄弟西装的白人
Getting sideways glances from white guys
侧目相视
in Brooks Brothers suits
因为我的为人和喜好 和曾经的为人和喜好
for what I was and who I liked or who I was and what I liked.
直到有一天 我不再在意了
Till one day, I just stopped giving a flying fuck.
埃德
Ed.
我叫埃德
Ed is my name.
很高兴见到你 埃里克
Nice meeting you, Eric.
尽管埃里克不是你的真名 对吗
Though Eric's not your real name, is it?
罗伊
Roy.
尽管这也不是我的真名
Though that's not my real name either.
我喜欢人们叫我侯斯顿
I like people to call me Halston.
不是吧
Get the fuck out.
那位帽子设计师吗
The hat designer?
我一直都很好奇
I've always wondered this.
怎么会有人以设计帽子为业
How does somebody end up designing hats?
那其实是雕塑
It's sculpture, really.
我一直都做这个 我做帽子让我母亲高兴
I've always done it. I made hats to lift my mother's spirits.
天啊 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你天赋异禀 不该待在这里
You are far too special for this place.
我有个美好的童年
I had a magical childhood.
但我一有机会就离开了印第安纳州
But I left Indiana as soon as I could.
首先去了芝加哥 然后来了这里
First to Chicago and then here.
白手起家
Made myself out of nothing.
这就是全部的故事
Whole cloth, as it were.
我们这种人
Men like us...
远道而来 创造自我
come here from some faraway place to invent ourselves.
白手起家
Make something out of nothing.
我倒不是从很远的地方来的
I didn't come from as far.
只是从新泽西跨河过来 但...
Just crossed the river from New Jersey, but...
那时候的自己似乎已经离我很远了
That version of me seems very far away.
所以 你现在打算怎么办
So, what are you going to do now?
女人不再戴帽子了
Women don't wear hats anymore.
埃德 我有个计划
Well, Ed, I have a plan.
你听说过拉尔夫·里夫希茨吗
Have you ever heard of Ralph Lifshitz?
谁
Who?
不久前 拉尔夫·里夫希茨带着他设计的
Recently, Ralph Lifshitz walks into Bloomingdale's
比其他在售领带宽一寸且带有"马球"标志的领带
with a line of ties one inch wider than any other tie being sold
走进布鲁明戴尔百货店
and a label that says "Polo."
百货店负责人们说 "如果你把领带做窄一寸
They said, "If you make them one inch narrower
并把标志换成我们的 你就能在我们这卖♥♥"
and you swap your label for ours, we'll sell them."
他拒绝了
He said no.
然后他走出了布鲁明戴尔百货店 两周之后
And he walked out of there. And then two weeks later,
布鲁明戴尔百货店提出重新谈判
Bloomingdale's, they come back to the table.
负责人们说 "我们错了"
They say, "We made a mistake."
"我们超爱你的领带 我们对此魂牵梦萦"
"We love your ties. We're haunted by them."
"你可以保留你的标志 你也可以维持原样"
"You can keep your label. You can keep them one inch wider."
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表