剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
我很乐意自己出钱
Happy to pay for it myself.
-我们需要钱 侯斯顿 -我知道
- We need money, Halston. - I know.
我知道你清楚
I know you know.
我只是大声说出来 我们需要钱
I'm just saying it out loud. We need money.
-诺顿·西蒙跟我谈过 -我不出♥售♥侯斯顿公♥司♥
- Norton Simon talked to me... - I am not selling Halston.
也许他们不是要收♥购♥侯斯顿公♥司♥
Maybe they're not buying Halston.
也许他们想投资侯斯顿公♥司♥
Maybe they want to invest in Halston.
这个马奥尼很聪明
This Mahoney guy is smart.
也许该和他做生意
Maybe he's someone to do business with.
生意
Business!
-你要去哪里 -我要去透口气
- Where are you going? - I'm gonna get some air.
我认识你
I know you.
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
你是侯斯顿
You're Halston.
我在《新闻周刊》上见过你
I saw you in Newsweek.
《新闻周刊》上的家伙来这里干什么
What's a guy in Newsweek doing down here?
我喜欢像这样的地方
I like places like this.
没人会找我要什么
No one's asking me for anything.
你可以向我要点什么
You could ask me for something.
你收费吗
Do you charge?
是的 你要找的不是这样的吗
Yes. Is that not what you're looking for?
不不不 这正是我要找的
No, no, no, no, no. That's exactly what I'm looking for.
我问你件事 你觉得皮套裤
Let me ask you something. Do you think leather chaps
可会让女士们感兴趣吗
might ever make an impact for ladies?
去你的
Fuck off.
你想试试这个吗
You wanna try something?
是的
Yeah.
这是什么
What is that?
别管这是什么 掰开闻闻
Don't worry what it is. Just crack it open and sniff on it.
-你喜欢吗 -是的
- You like that? - Oh yeah.
感觉怎么样
How's that feel?
特别好
Good.
侯斯顿有限公♥司♥
侯斯顿先生 你真太棒了
Mr. Halston. You are just so incredible.
你设计的衣服简直太好看了
I just can't believe your clothing.
我已经安利所有人来这里
I've told everyone to come here.
非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
你太好了 感谢你的光临
You're very kind. Thank you for coming.
她们已陷入了狂热
Well, they got the fever.
你在设计其他的时尚热单吗
Do you have another "it" item in the works?
我一直在设计卡夫坦长衫
Well, always the caftan,
和一件小单品 我称作迷你裙
and a mini I'm calling the Skimp.
很好
Good.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
没有
No.
这让你很担心吗
Does that worry you?
我看起来担心吗
Do I look worried?
我觉得你很善于看起来不担心
Well, I think you're really good at not looking worried.
价格更实惠的服装都在一楼
The more affordable items are on the ground floor.
芭比说当她径直走向货架时
Well, Bobbi says she's in heaven
幸福得就像在天堂
when she goes straight to the sales rack.
你该告诉她 杰奎琳·肯尼迪也是如此
You should tell her that Jackie O does the same thing.
快看看 是侯斯顿
Look. It's Halston.
这位是帕特·阿斯特 全世界最棒的女销♥售♥
This is Pat Ast, the greatest saleswoman in the world.
我的秘诀是 我长得这么胖
My secret is I'm so fucking fat
如果我穿侯斯顿的衣服好看
if I look good in Halston's clothes,
任何人穿都会很好看
anyone will.
侯斯顿 我们704款的2号♥至10号♥
Halston, so we are flat out of sizes two through ten
又售罄了 而且
in model 704 again, and--
你好 我是埃德·奥斯汀 时装店经理
Hi there. Ed Austin, boutique manager.
我是大卫·马奥尼
David Mahoney.
波道夫·古德曼百货的吉纳维夫来电说
And Genevieve from Bergdorf's called.
美国著名高档百货商店
一旦本·肖生产出更多服装
Once Ben Shaw finally gets more off his machines,
他们想先要
they want them first,
这意味着我们好几周没有任何服装
which means we won't have any for weeks.
我们得交付订单 谢谢你 埃德
We have fulfillment issues. Thank you, Ed.
本·肖负责生产你们的时装吗
Ben Shaw does your reproductions?
对 你认识他吗
Yes. Do you know him?
当然 本胜场所有大品牌
Sure, yeah. Ben does all the biggies.
他生产德拉伦塔
You know, produces for de la Renta,
比尔·布拉斯 安妮·克莱因 他超忙
Bill Blass, Anne Klein. Busy guy.
大卫 你之前不是说你对时尚一无所知吗
David, I thought you said you didn't know anything about fashion.
这就是沙龙
And this is the salon.
用于私人高级时装制♥作♥
Where you do your version of couture.
量身定制
Made-to-order.
午餐时间我会关闭一切
I close everything down at lunchtime
这样我们就能招待所有名媛
so we can entertain all the famous ladies.
这就是遮住所有衣服的魔法
So this is the magic that covers up all the gears.
我告诉诺顿西蒙公♥司♥人 我们的生意
What I tell people about Norton Simon is that all our businesses,
就像热气球里的空气
they're like a gas inside a hot air balloon.
会让这个机构继续运行下去
They keep the organization flying.
我给股东看一份季度报告
I give a shareholder a quarterly report,
报告上没什么能激发他们的想象力
and there's nothing on it that sparks their imagination.
诺顿西蒙公♥司♥需要某种体系外的魔法 侯斯顿
Norton Simon needs some magic over its machinery, Halston.
德拉伦塔和比尔·布拉斯
Both de la Renta and Bill Blass
几年前都来找过我投资
came to me a few years ago looking for an investment,
我愚蠢地拒绝了
and stupidly I said no.
看看他们现在有多成功
And look where they are now.
你有顾客需求
You've got the demand,
但你没有资金生产供货
but you don't have the capital to provide the supply.
没错
Well, that's right.
我每天都在拆东墙补西墙
Every day I'm robbing Peter to pay Paul.
我必须告诉你我觉得
I have to tell you that I don't think
我从没见过有比你更有潜力的品牌
there's any business I've seen that has more potential than yours.
你有什么提议 大概的投资预算是多少
And what's your proposal? Ballpark?
700万的股票
Seven million in stock,
外加有待商议的现金支付
plus a to-be-determined cash payment
还有品牌经销的提成
and a percentage of the licensing.
记得提醒我讨论品牌经销授权的事
Remind me to talk licensing.
这是十年合同以外的条款
This is in addition to a ten-year contract
以回馈你的设计服务
for your design services,
初始金额不少
starting at some large number
然后逐渐发展到庞大的数额
and proceeding to some huge number,
这点我们会再商定
which we'll work out.
我会把你打造得非常贴近美国文化
I will make you so intrinsic to American culture
没人会记得当初没有侯斯顿的存在
that nobody will remember a time when there wasn't Halston.
花点时间
Take some time, and...
慎重考虑下
think about it.
侯斯顿
Halston.
你约了11点试装的客人已经到了
Your 11 o'clock is here for her fitting.
好的
Of course.
萨茜 麻烦送马奥尼先生到我楼上的办公室
Sassy, please escort Mr. Mahoney up to my office.
大卫 不介意的话 我一会儿就上来
David, I'll be right up if you don't mind.
...有没有告诉...
...ever tell--
埃莉诺 真想不到
Eleanor, what a surprise.
抱歉让你久等了 大卫
Sorry to keep you waiting, David.
我的世界充斥着各种密谋
Well, my world runs on conspiring behind closed doors,
而埃莉诺·兰伯特就是最大的密谋家
and Eleanor Lambert's the biggest conspirator there is.
-我会再跟你联络 侯斯顿 -谢谢 大卫
- I'll be in touch, Halston. - Thank you, David.
纪梵希
Givenchy,
皮尔·卡丹 伊夫·圣·罗兰
Pierre Cardin, Yves Saint Laurent,
温加罗 迪奥
Ungaro, Dior
都确定成为法国分队
are all confirmed for the French contingent.
比尔·布拉斯 安妮·克莱因 奥斯卡
Bill Blass, Anne Klein, Oscar,
史蒂芬·巴罗斯还有你作为美国分队
Stephen Burrows, and you for the Americans.
麻烦摘下你的墨镜
Take off your sunglasses, please.
不 埃莉诺 我已经认真考虑过这事了
No, Eleanor. I've thought a lot about it.
没关系 我不在意 你必须要参加
That's fine. I don't care. You're doing it.
-亲爱的... -我知道你没钱 或之类的鬼话
- Dear heart-- - I know you can't afford it, or some bullshit.
这个问题已经解决了
That problem is solved.
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表