剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
- I didn't know what to do. - How dare you?
你怎么敢
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么不负责任
How dare you be so irresponsible
对待自己用毕生精力打造的商业帝国
with the empire you spent your whole life working for?
你怎么会对自己品牌如此不上心
How could you be so careless with your own brand?
你自己的名字
Your own name.
你是我见过最有才华的人
You are the most talented man I have ever met,
你却把这些都拱手抛弃
and you are throwing that away.
我永远都理解不了为什么
And I will never understand why.
让所有人回家
Send everybody home.
侯斯顿 你不能辞职
Halston, you can't just quit.
我可以
Yes, I can.
我辞职 好了 完活
I quit. There, it's done.
辞职就是违约
Quitting would be breaking your contract.
你就会欠我们9亿2千5百万
You would owe us $925 million.
你在我没允许的情况下通过了一个设计
Well, you okayed a design without my permission,
所以你违约了
so you broke our contract.
所以你欠我9亿2千5百万
So you owe me $925 million.
这样说不通
This isn't working.
你自己也说过
You said it yourself.
所以我们在这低声下气跟你重新签合同
So we're bending over backwards here trying to restructure a deal
让你开心 好让我们也开心
to make you happy so we can be happy.
我不开心
Well, I'm not happy.
这是个好合约 侯斯顿
It's a good deal, Halston.
我们只要求 每年二十天
All we're asking for is... is 20 days out of the year.
十天给杰西潘尼 十天给香水
Ten for Penney's. Ten on fragrances.
其他的我们搞定
We can take care of the rest.
这样你就有345天可以无所事事
That leaves you 345 days that you don't have to do anything.
你怎么能不开心呢
How can you not be happy with that?
不知道 这是个谜团 对吧
Don't know. It's a mystery, isn't it?
尼克 你能跟你的当事人讲讲道理吗
Nick, would you please talk some sense into your client?
这是我的提议 卡尔
Here's my offer, Carl.
你滚
You fuck off.
你也滚 还有你和你和你
And you fuck off, and you and you and you,
你们都可以滚了 我会找新的人合作
you can all fuck off, and I'll find someone new to work for.
一个会管理天赋的人
Someone who knows how to manage talent,
这是你永远都不知道怎么做的事 卡尔
which you've never known how to do, Carl.
你记住我的话
And you mark my words.
我会从头开始 一年后
I'll start from scratch, and in one year,
我会比从前更加有名
I'll be bigger than I ever was.
比卡尔文·克雷恩还大牌
Bigger than Calvin Klein.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我有两样你永远没有的东西
Because I have two things that you'll never have.
我的才能和姓名
My talent and my name.
好吧 我们休息下 让卢文先生告诉他的客户
Okay. Let's just take a break so Mr. Lewin can familiarize his client
基本的合同法和逻辑
with the basics of contract law and logic.
我神经过敏 尼克 我是第一个承认的人
I'm high-strung, Nick. I'd be the first to admit it.
驱逐你 告诉媒体
Evicting you, telling the press.
你觉得他们会怎么做
What did you think they would do?
而且你把我们的筹码全交出去了
And you gave away all our leverage.
我们不得不接受的合约 要糟糕一百倍
The deal we had to take, it was a hundred times worse.
尼克 我知道 我跳入了深渊 真的
Nick, I know, I went off the deep end. Really.
但我签了合同 我也翻篇了
But I signed the contract, and I have turned the page.
我已经两周没有吸毒了
I've been clean and sober for two weeks.
我甚至更精神了
I even look better.
谢谢你注意到
Thanks for noticing.
而且是什么来这 每年一百万
And what it is, a million dollars a year,
我什么都不用做
and I don't have to do anything.
不是那么简单
Well, it's not as simple as that.
我知道这钱不如以前多 但我们会没事的
Well, I know it's not as much money as I'm used to, but we'll be fine.
我要从头开始 在城里会见他人
I'm gonna start over. Set up meetings all over town.
我们会找到新的资助人
We'll find a new backer.
你不能去给别人工作了
You can't just go work for somebody else.
我知道他们这么说 但他们不能拿我怎么办
I know what they said, but they can't hold me to that.
他们当然可以 这是合约
Of course they can. That was the agreement.
那让我摆脱
Well, then get me out of it.
你卖♥♥了自己的名字 侯斯顿
You sold your name, Halston.
你制♥作♥或售卖♥♥的一切 都归埃斯马克公♥司♥
Anything you make or try to sell, Esmark owns that.
多久 一年
For how long? For a year?
五年吗
Five years?
你这辈子
For the rest of your life.
你不再是侯斯顿了
You are not Halston anymore.
他们是
They are.
接下去 下次我签合同时
Well, moving forward, next time I sign a contract,
我肯定先读读
I'll be sure to read it first.
那我能怎么办
Well, what can I do?
给你的朋友设计裙子
Design dresses for your friends.
但她们不能说自己穿着侯斯顿
But they can't say they're wearing Halston.
我要给安吉丽卡·休斯顿和
I'm doing two Oscar dresses for
吉拉汀·佩姬设计奥斯卡颁奖典礼裙子
Anjelica Huston and Geraldine Page.
那你要花自己的钱设计
Well, then you'll be doing it out of your own pocket.
而且她们不能说自己穿着侯斯顿的设计
And they can't say they're wearing a Halston.
这是他们的品牌了 侯斯顿
This is their pound of flesh, Halston.
这就是你要放弃的东西
This is what you have to give up
每年无所事事也能拿到一百万美金
to get a million dollars every year without lifting a finger.
还有维克多的事
There's also the subject of Victor.
他在威胁我们
He's threatening us now.
如果我们不给他钱
If we don't pay him off,
他就把录像带寄给《人物》杂♥志♥
he said he's sending those tapes to People magazine.
给他钱
Just give him the money.
我想你了
I missed you.
我听说发生的事了 你被坑了
I heard what happened. You got fucked.
我对我们有个计划
I have a plan for us.
你会喜欢的
And you're gonna love it.
侯斯顿 拜托
Halston, please.
听我说完 拜托
Just hear me out. Please.
你和我 问题已经解决了
Okay, you and me. That's settled.
谢谢你的钱 我很感激
Thank you for the money. I appreciate it.
我得到了我应得的 所以我不生气了
I got what I deserved, so I'm not angry anymore.
你有天赋 我有天赋
You have talent, and I have talent.
所以我们要作为团队找到解决方法
So we're gonna figure this out together as a team.
我不会让你放弃的
I'm not gonna let you give up.
就算你失去了你的名字 谁在乎
So you lost your name. Who cares?
我们重新开一个新系列 会更加好
We're gonna start a new line, and it's gonna be better.
我们叫它"罗伊" 大家都会喜欢
We're gonna call it "Roy." Everybody's gonna love it.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
怎么了
What?
你还因为钱跟我生气吗
You're still angry with me because of the money?
拜托 宝贝 我就是这样 你懂我 我也懂你
Come on, baby. That's just how I am. You know me, and I know you.
我爱过你
I loved you.
真的
I did.
然后...
And...
视线别离开她 威利
Don't take your eyes off her, Willy.
努力
Effort.
我要看到更多努力
I need to see more effort.
我们稍后再继续练 现在吃午饭
We'll get back to this. Let's call that lunch.
你好吗 亲爱的
How are you, darling?
除了癌症和肺炎的可能性
Well, besides the cancer and the soupçon of pneumonia,
我好极了
I'm just peachy.
我给你打了好几次电♥话♥
I called you several times.
没收到回电
Never heard back.
我担心你跟我一刀两断了
I was worried you were done with me.
亲爱的 永远不
Oh, darling, never.
不 我只是需要时间反省
No, I just needed time to reflect.
你大概听说我被炒了
You probably heard I was fired.
我甚至都不再拥有自己的创造力了
I don't even own my own creativity anymore.
但你了解我
But you know me.
我必须创造
I've got to create.
所以我在想
So I was thinking...
你还想让我为你设计吗
Would you still have me?
当然
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表