剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
- Oh Christ... - You don't want to be seen with me Halston.
你根本不在乎我 我对你来说只是根老二
You don't care what I want. I'm just a dick to you.
你只想跟我上♥床♥
You want nothing more from me.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
我这就出门
I'll fucking go out, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是
But,
我凌晨一点前要回家睡觉
I'm gonna be home by 1:00 a.M., in my own bed.
没错 我今晚会独自入睡 明白吗
And, yes, I will sleep alone tonight. Do you understand?
我就喝一杯酒 不磕白粉
I will have one drink and no coke.
不磕白粉 明白
No coke. Of course.
先生们 我就直说了
Gentlemen, I'm gonna be blunt.
我知道在地球还在冷却的时候
I know that Max Factor used to be something
蜜丝佛陀确实名扬天下
back in the day when the earth was still cooling.
会重振雄风的
And it will be again.
但不是现在 对吧
But it's not now, right?
我不想表现得讨人厌
I mean, I don't want to be a prick,
但是蜜丝佛陀 俗不可耐 平淡无奇
but Max Factor, it's tacky, it's common.
你在伍尔沃斯就能买♥♥到
You buy it at Woolworth's.
这正是它成功的秘诀 侯斯顿
That's sort of the point, Halston.
从好的一面来说 利润高的惊人
And the upside, profit-wise, is just through the roof.
蜜丝佛陀 所有女性都能购买♥♥
Max Factor, accessible to everybody--
我想说的就是这个 大卫
But that's what I'm saying, David.
如果人人都能拥有这件东西 那有什么意义呢
If everybody can have something, what's the point in having it?
你不能在廉价商店买♥♥到侯斯顿
You can't walk into a dime store and buy Halston,
也不应该能买♥♥到
and neither should you be able to.
这会摧毁侯斯顿的神秘感
It would destroy its mystique.
如果听着很居高临下 我很抱歉
And I'm sorry if it sounds snobby--
确实 提醒一下 真的很居高临下
It does, for the record, sound snobby.
侯斯顿 你不是印第安纳州人吗
Halston, aren't you from Indiana?
曾经是
Was.
蜜丝佛陀和它代表的意义
Max Factor, everything it represents,
都是廉价玻璃纸包装的印花棉布
its cheap, cellophane-wrapped chintz,
都是我避犹不及的
is everything I was running away from.
确实如此
Fair enough.
但蜜丝佛陀也有巨大的规模
But what Max Factor also is, is scale.
蜜丝佛陀能够生产的
The scale on which Max Factor can produce
侯斯顿香水的规模
the Halston signature fragrance
是世界上任何品牌都无法企及的
simply cannot be matched anywhere in the marketplace.
迈克 你肯定是个好人
Mike, you're a lovely man, I'm sure,
但你没听明白我的意思
but you're simply not hearing me.
我们去散会儿步吧
Let's go for a little walk.
拿上外套 先生们 走吧
Bring your coats. Gentlemen, come on.
去散会儿步
Let's take a little walk.
侯斯顿...谢谢
Halston... Oh, thank you.
这是我的新房♥子 这周刚装♥修♥好
This is my new home, just finished this week.
如果我要制♥作♥香水
If I'm to do a fragrance,
就必须达到或者超过这个水平的精致和品味
it must match or exceed this level of sophistication and taste.
如果达不到 我就不做了
And if it doesn't, I'm not doing it.
谈话到此为止
End of conversation.
真是杰作
It's a marvel.
我现在明白你的意思了
I see what you're saying now.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
这不好玩 维克多
It's not funny, Victor.
你不喜欢这里
You hate it.
你觉得这里冷冰冰
You think it's cold.
我只是觉得审美比较前卫 比较...
Uh, I just think it's the future. It's--
侯斯顿 你...
Halston. You...
我超爱 好吗
I love it, okay?
你是我所认识的品味最好的人
You have the best taste of anyone I've ever known.
如果你愿意 我就搬过来
I will move in if you would have me.
我很愿意
Well, I'll have you.
你可以用你的奥斯卡奖杯做浴室门挡
You can use your Oscar as a doorstop in the bathroom.
真好吃
This is so fantastic.
在地狱一样的墨西哥度过数月之后
Real food again, after months
终于吃到真正的食物了
in that Mexican hell.
在那待得我闻起来像虾一样臭
I was beginning to smell like a shrimp's asshole.
-丽莎... -是真的
- Liza... - I'm serious.
那里的人天天就只吃虾
All they fed us was shrimp.
电影有一半是在船上拍的 对吧
And half the movie takes place on this boat, right?
船闻着臭得要命
And the boat smelled so bad.
吉恩·哈克曼都不肯去甲板下面
Gene Hackman refused to go below deck.
我和伯特就下去了
Burt and I went down there
去看看到底是什么东西这么臭
just to see what the fucking smell was.
在他们叫做舭的地方
Bilge, they call it.
全是腐烂的褐色泔水
It's like this rotten brown slop.
老实说 我想过用呕吐遮盖船上的臭味
Honestly, I thought about vomiting just to improve the odor.
亲爱的 别说了 我正吃饭呢
Sweetheart, you gotta stop. I'm trying to eat.
对不起
Sorry.
这是谁做的 你做的吗
Who cooked this? Was it you?
21俱乐部
21.
什么
What?
亲爱的 你现在的生活也太锦衣玉食了吧
Oh, well, honey, you are full-time fancy now.
没错 我只是打电♥话♥给他们 作了自我介绍
I am. I just call them up, and I tell them who I am,
然后你猜怎么着 十分钟后
and, lo and behold, ten minutes later,
三道菜就送来了
a three-course meal arrives.
主厨自己用推车推过马路送来的
The chef himself wheels it across the street in a cart.
-盘子 银器 一应俱全 -不是吧
- The plates, the silverware, everything. - No.
好的 如果我搬进来...
Okay, so if I'm gonna move in...
那埃德怎么办
...what are we gonna do about Ed?
反对 引导证人
Oh, objection. Leading the witness.
别担心 埃德很好
No, Ed's fine.
他现在负责布置橱窗 他可是埃德
He's doing the windows now. Ed's Ed.
那维克多怎么办 他在哪
And what about Victor? Where's he?
我今晚没法应付维克多
I couldn't handle Victor tonight.
就像邀请一场剧烈无比
It's like welcoming a really intense,
局部地区的狂风暴雨来家里
really localized weather pattern into one's home.
不 说真的 今晚我只想休息
No, honestly, tonight I just wanted to relax
享受一顿...米其林餐点
and enjoy a... a Michelin-starred meal
在我家里 和我爱的女人一起
in my new home with the woman I love.
侯斯顿
Halston...
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
跟谁
To whom?
杰克呗 不然还有谁
To Jack. Who do you think?
当然了 亲爱的
Oh, of course, sweetheart.
太好了
That's wonderful.
是吗
Yeah?
所以你不会搬进来
So, you're not moving in.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what is wrong?
我只是害怕了
Oh, I just got scared.
你要结婚了 我就再也见不到你了
You're gonna get married, and I'm never gonna see you again.
那不可能
That's never gonna happen.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
那就好
Good.
侯斯顿 你去哪神游了
Halston, where'd you go?
不 我在这
No, I'm here.
我只是在想我要给你做怎样的婚纱
I'm just thinking about the wedding dress I'm gonna make you.
真的吗
Really?
亲爱的 你最好了
Honey, you're the best.
丽莎·米奈利母亲朱迪·嘉兰出演《绿野仙踪》多萝茜
丽莎第二任小杰克·海利的父亲杰克·海利出演铁皮人
多萝茜的女儿要嫁给铁皮人的儿子了
So, Dorothy's daughter is marrying the Tin Man's son?
这就像是基佬春梦做了春梦
It's like a gay wet dream had a wet dream.
不如我们让丽莎穿黄色吧
Mmm, why don't we put Liza in yellow?
《绿野仙踪》中通往奥兹王国路就是黄砖路
现引申为通过幸福或成功的路
仿佛她是黄砖路
Like she's the fucking yellow brick road.
但我没这么说
But I didn't say that.
不行
No way.
-这里 给她一个长拖裾 -对 长拖裾
- Here, we give her a long train... - Oh-- Yeah, a long train.
-再配个深红色拖鞋 得了吧 -不
- And some ruby slippers. Oh please. - No.
艾尔莎 你能给我拿点丝绸吗
Elsa, can you get me some silk?
黄色丝绸 绉纱
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表