剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
Well, Ford, when he got into the car business,
汽车的未来可能属于任何人
the future of the automobile could have belonged to anybody.
但他发明了流水线
But he invented the assembly line.
二十年过去后
And 20 years later,
没人会说"进入汽车行业"
nobody said, "Get into the automobile."
他们会说"进入福特"
They said, "Get in the Ford."
经销授权就是你的流水线
Licensing is your assembly line.
你考虑过我的提议吗
Have you thought about my offer?
每天都考虑
Every day.
等你想谈生意时
When you want to talk business,
我的文件就在这里
I got the paperwork right over there.
别这么舔 大卫 我在考虑着
Don't be an easy lay, David. I'm considering it.
我得先熬过这周 但是
I've gotta get through this next week, but...
有道理 但你无法摆脱我
Fair enough, yeah, but you're not gonna get rid of me.
我就像淋病
I'm like the clap.
敬这个
Cheers to that.
侯斯顿 侯斯顿
Halston! Halston!
侯斯顿
Halston.
-侯斯顿 -丽莎
- Halston! - Liza!
-我们拍点照片吧 各位 -侯斯顿 看这里
- Let's do some pictures, people. - Halston, look over here.
侯斯顿 麻烦 看这里 看这里
Halston, s'il vous plaît. Look here. Look here.
-侯斯顿 -侯斯顿 看这里
- Halston. - Halston, look here.
布拉斯先生 布拉斯先生
Mr. Blass! Mr. Blass!
布拉斯先生
Mr. Blass!
比尔·布拉斯
史蒂芬·巴罗斯
克莱恩女士
Mademoiselle Klein...
奥斯卡·德拉伦塔
安妮·克莱因
这太具有历史意义了 对吧 各位
Well, this is historic. Right, everyone?
不如给所有设计师拍张照片吧
Why don't we get a photo of all the designers?
奥斯卡 往前站
Oscar, step forward.
行了 我被闪瞎了
All right, well, I'm blinded.
彻底瞎了 谢谢大家
Totally blinded. Thank you, everybody.
我担心的是
Here's what I worry about.
明天的时装展会非常盛大
I think this thing tomorrow is going to be big.
奥斯卡 比尔 安妮和史蒂芬
And Oscar, Bill, Anne, and Stephen,
他们都比你更有建树
they're all a lot more established than you.
他们也有更多资本
And they all have a lot more capital
回家后探索任何
to go home and exploit any opening
这次盛会提供的可能性
that this event might make available.
所以 我想明晚从剧院给本·肖打电♥话♥
So, I'd like to call Ben Shaw tomorrow night from the theater
告诉他诺顿西蒙想生产
and tell him Norton Simon wants to get
一万件704s系列风衣
10,000 model 704s into production
并让他们准备好运送至
and get them ready to ship out to every
全国所有大型商场
major department store in the country.
我们等两个月 你等一个月 优势就没了
We wait two months, you wait a month, that advantage is gone.
现在就似乎合适的时机
Now is the time.
我们干吧
Let's do it.
抱歉 大卫 但时装展
I'm sorry, David, but the show...
我得先熬过明天
I just gotta get through tomorrow.
我会记住这件事 好好考虑
I'll take this with me, and I'll sleep on it,
我保证会给你一个答案
and I promise I'll have an answer.
当然 慢慢来
Of course. Take your time.
-晚安 大卫 -好 晚上好好睡
- Good evening, David. - All right. Get a good night's sleep.
什么鬼地方 谁能想到
Quelle shithole. Who knew?
各位 乔 正因为此我们需要募捐会
Everyone, Joe. That's why we're doing a fundraiser.
-来收拾这里 -这问题太傻 好吧
- To tidy it up. - Silly question. Okay.
我还在更糟的地方演出过
Well, I've played worse.
来吧 姑娘们 我们工作吧
So come on, ladies. Let's get to work.
或许也并非不可救药
Maybe not a total wreck.
侯斯顿先生 请跟我来
Monsieur Halston. Suivez-moi, s'il vous plait.
你好 我是侯斯顿 很高兴认识你
Hello. I'm Halston. Nice to meet you.
安妮·克莱因
史蒂芬
Stephen.
史蒂芬
Hey, Stephen.
侯斯顿
Halston!
乔 艾尔莎
Hey, Joe. Elsa.
我们到底要去哪
Where the hell are we going?
这是什么味道
What is that smell?
这是我们的工作室吗
This is our workroom?
对 就是这里
Oui, c'est ça.
太糟糕了
Che schifezza!
我们也能用这里吗
Can we use this space too?
看来不行了
Guess not.
侯斯顿 帮我们澄清一下
Halston, clear something up for us.
丽莎是为所有美国时装秀开场 对吧
Liza's opening the whole American show, right?
不 她是为我那部分开场
No, she's opening my portion of the show.
因为我是压轴 她会为所有人闭幕
As I'm going last, she'll close for everyone.
只是 侯斯顿
Except that Halston--
你是第四位
You're going fourth.
奥斯卡压轴
Oscar's last.
奥斯卡 有个小小误会
Oscar, there's been a mix-up.
我应该是最后出场
I'm supposed to be closing the show.
不 亲爱的 我答应参加这场时装展的唯一条件
No, darling. I only agreed to do this under the condition
就是你不能最后出场
that you would not close the show.
所以 你不能最后出场
So, you're not closing the show.
听着 这样如何
Look, how about this?
你跟我换 第四个出场 然后我压轴
You take my spot, fourth, and I go last.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I do that?
转身
Turn.
我们看看埃莉诺对此有什么看法
We'll see what Eleanor has to say about this.
不不不 你听我说
No, no, no, no, no, no. Now, you listen to me.
第一 你要分享丽莎
Number one, you're sharing Liza.
她在时装展开头和结尾表演 就这样
She performs at top of show, end of story.
埃莉诺
Eleanor...
闭嘴 我没说完
Shut up. I'm not finished.
你不能压轴 奥斯卡压轴 就这样
You're not going last. Oscar's going last. End of story.
这是他同意参加的唯一条件
That's the only reason he agreed to do this.
你开什么国际玩笑
You've gotta be fucking kidding me!
我还没说完 侯斯顿
Still not finished, Halston.
-我还需要五件作品 -你疯了
- I need five more designs. - You're out of your mind.
我让你准备24件 你只带了19件
I told you 24. You brought 19.
-再要五件 -我不干
- Five more. - Well, I won't do it.
你带我来这里证明
You brought me here to prove
我是时尚界最伟大的艺术家
that I'm the greatest artist in fashion,
现在你却给我背后一刀
and now you're sabotaging me.
背后一刀
Sabotaging you?
丽莎是我的朋友 我带她来的
Liza's my friend. I brought her here.
然后你给了我一个屎一样的工作室
And you put me in a tiny shitbox of a workroom.
全是老鼠尿骚味 我根本无法工作
It stinks of rat piss. I can't work like this!
是啊 你这话说得真有艺术家风范 侯斯顿
Yeah, you sound like a real artist, Halston.
你觉得高更也是这么说的吗
You think that's what Gauguin said?
"我不能在这个房♥间里作画 太脏了"
"I can't paint in this room. It's dirty."
"梵高是我的朋友
"And Van Gogh is my friend.
塞尚不能跟他说话"
Cézanne's not allowed to talk to him."
这是个非常不恰当的比喻
That's a flawed analogy.
侯斯顿 听我说
Halston, listen to me.
你的关注点全错了 你需要集中注意力
You're obsessing over the wrong things, and you need to focus.
你是这里最好的艺术家吗 那是当然
Are you the best artist here? You bet your ass you are.
但没人知道
But nobody knows it.
法国人肯定是不知道
The French sure don't know it.
伊夫·圣洛朗 你知道
Yves Saint Laurent, you know what
那龟孙子怎么说你的吗
that son of a bitch says about you?
赶紧出去证明他错了
Well, get out there and prove him wrong.
让他们知道你是世界上最大的明星
Show them that you're the biggest star in the world.
我知道你能做到
I know you can do it.
大卫 你在这干什么
David? What are you doing here?
我是作为朋友来看看
Well, I stopped by as a friend, you know,
看进展如何了
to see how things are going.
完美 现在我处于极度兴奋状态
Well, it's perfection. Excitement's at a fever pitch.
我看了宾客列表
I got a look at the guest list.
来了一些非常重量级的人物
There's some heavy hitters out there.
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表