剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表
Yellow silk? The crêpe de chine, I think.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my love.
我太喜欢了
Oh, I'm... I'm loving that.
你不觉得这太细节了吗
You don't think it's too on the nose?
你是说装小狗的篮子吗
With a little dog in a basket?
西装套装怎么样
What about a suit?
礼服 她已经穿过一次了
I mean, a gown... She already done that.
但双排扣的黄色西服 她能穿出风格来
But a double-breasted jacket in yellow? She could pull it off.
-艾尔莎 亲爱的 -艾尔莎 你是个天才
- Elsa, my love. - Elsa, you're a genius.
艾尔莎 亲爱的 去给我们买♥♥点伏特加
Elsa, my love, go get us some more vodka.
不好意思 我不是你的女仆
Excuse me, I'm not your fucking maid.
维克多 从我衣服里拿点钱
Victor, get some money out of my jacket,
出去想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
and go out and buy whatever you need.
你觉得我自己没钱吗
You think I don't have my own money?
我没说你没钱
I'm not saying you don't.
我们在工作 你在犯浑
We're working. You're being an asshole.
看 这里 我觉得加个燕尾服翻领
Look. Here, I think with a tuxedo lapel...
大家好 我是侯斯顿
Hello, everyone. My name is Halston.
我非常高傲自大
I am very full of myself.
我总是工作
I am always working.
我非常重要
I am very important,
我喜欢嘲笑维克多 并叫他混♥蛋♥
and I like to make fun of Victor and call him an asshole...
但显然
...when clearly...
我才是混♥蛋♥
...I'm the fucking asshole!
维克多
Victor...
维克多
Victor!
维克多
Victor...
去你的
Fuck you.
-你什么毛病 -没什么
- What is the matter with you? - Nothing.
维克多
Victor...
我想跟你一起出席婚礼
I wanna go to the wedding with you.
我们都会去参加婚礼
We're all going to the wedding.
艾尔莎 乔 你 所有姑娘
Elsa, Joe, you, all the girls--
听我说 侯斯顿
Listen to me, Halston.
我想跟你一起出席婚礼
I want to go to the wedding with you.
-挽着你的手 -维克多 你喝多了
- On your arm. - Victor, you're blacked out.
你知道吗 从现在开始
You know what else? From now on,
当我♥操♥你时 不用付钱
when I fuck you, it's on me.
我不会再收你钱了
I'm not gonna charge you anymore.
但这有什么乐趣呢 维克多
Oh, but that's what's fun about it, Victor.
我喜欢你是个底层男妓 这让我勃起
I love that you're rough trade. It's what gets me hard.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
我不止是男妓 好吗
I'm not just some fucking prostitute, okay?
我不止是那些 我是个艺术家
I'm more than that. I'm an artist.
很有天赋的艺术家 宝贝
I'm an amazing artist, baby.
而且我对你来说也不该只是如此
And I should be more than that to you.
所以从现在开始 我是你的男人
So, from now on, I'm your man.
-你明白了吗 -明白
- Do you understand that? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
那不如你让你的男人
So, how about you let your man
带你回家 好好操你一顿
take you home and fuck the shit out of you?
艾尔莎 亲爱的 我是侯斯顿
Hey, Elsa, my love, it's Halston.
我现在要回家让维克多 我的男人操♥我♥了
I am going home now to let Victor, my man, fuck me.
见鬼
Fuck...
-大衣给我吧 -好 谢谢
- May I take your coat? - Yes. Thank you.
我猜你就是我的鼻子了
So, I suppose you must be my nose.
你得向我解释下你对兰花的痴迷
You'll have to explain to me your fascination with orchids.
没什么需要解释的 它们很美
They hardly require an explanation. They're beautiful.
而且没有味道
And they have no smell.
非常能说明问题
Very telling.
-侯斯顿 -阿黛尔
- Halston. - Adèle.
你在哪高就 阿黛尔
And who do you work for, Adèle?
国际香料香精公♥司♥
A company called International Flavor and Fragrances.
-但蜜丝佛陀刚让我 -你为我工作
- But Max Factor has just asked me-- - You work for me.
如果我们要一起做香水
If we're to design a fragrance together,
那你就为侯斯顿工作 不是蜜丝佛陀
then you work for Halston, not Max Factor.
在我们开始前 你得让你把烟灭了
Before we begin, I'm gonna ask you to put out your cigarette.
你可以提 亲爱的 但那不可能
Oh, you can ask, darling, but that's not gonna happen.
所有香水都有三种调性组成
All fragrances are a mixture of three notes.
基调 中调 和首调
The base, the heart, and the top.
首调 我认为就是现在
The top, uh, I like to think of it as the present.
转瞬即逝 前一秒还在 后一秒就消失
It's ephemeral. It's here, and then it's gone.
中调
The heart.
中调是香水的主心骨
Uh, the heart is the core of the fragrance.
香水的灵魂
It's the soul of the perfume.
凝聚了所有味道
It's what holds it all together.
但我想先从后味开始 也就是基调
But I like to start with the bottom note. The base note.
基调是最重要的
The base note is the most important.
关于过去
It is about the past.
所以在我们一同开♥发♥自己语言的同时
So, as we develop our language together,
我会让你回忆生活中的一些事
I'm going to be asking you to recall things from your life.
味道 没错 但还有感情 记忆
Smells, yes, but also, uh, feelings, memories.
闻着像牛粪
Well, that smells like cow manure.
有趣
That's interesting.
这是乌德
Uh, that is an oud.
是种浓厚的麝香味
It's a heavy, musky scent.
很古老
It's, uh, ancient.
来自琼脂木 不是牛粪
It's from the agar tree. It's not cow manure,
但它能让你想起的事物令人惊喜
but it's interesting that's what it conjured for you.
没有错误的答案 侯斯顿 只是个过程
There are no wrong answers, Halston. It's just a process.
这是一天内我能给你的全部过程了
Well, that's all the process I can give you for one day.
不能让喷侯斯顿香水的女士
Can't have Halston ladies walking around
闻着像奶牛 对吧
smelling like cows, now, can we?
我们之后再约会面吧
Let's put another meeting on the books.
-穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ -等我们再见面时
- Mohammed? - When we do see each other again,
我需要你思考一些事
I'd like for you to have thought about a few things.
我还有作业吗
Oh, I get homework?
不是很难
Nothing difficult.
只是你过去的三个词
Just three words from your past.
好 没问题
Yes, all right.
告诉我我没做错
Tell me I'm doing the right thing.
跟我重复 我要嫁给自己的白马王子
Repeat after me. I am gonna marry the man of my year...
-侯斯顿 -说
- Halston... - Say it.
我要嫁给自己的白马王子
I am gonna marry the man of my year.
我会为此庆祝
And I am gonna celebrate it.
我会为此庆祝
And I am gonna celebrate it.
你太刻薄了
And you are so mean!
-来吧 -走
- Come on. - Come on.
我现在宣布你们是丈夫和妻子了
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
-太好了 -丽莎
- Brava! - Liza!
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
-你真美 -美极了
- Oh, you're beautiful! - You're gorgeous.
别担心
Ah, don't worry.
我会照顾你
I could take care of you.
我会做你的新丽莎
I'll be your new Liza.
不不不 别动这心思 亲爱的 那是我的工作
No, no, no, no. Don't count on it, darling. That's my job.
下一个词呢
What's your next word?
草
Grass.
割草吗
Cut grass?
就像刚除过草的草坪吗
Like a freshly mowed lawn?
不
No.
不 春草
No, spring grass,
冰雪融化后 第一次从土壤中探出脑袋
peeking up through the mud after the first thaw.
水仙花
Daffodils.
水仙花的味道让你有什么感受
And what does the smell of daffodil make you feel?
纯真
Innocence.
舒适
Comfort.
我喜欢这个
Oh, I like that.
很不错
It's very lovely.
柑橘 很淡
剧集 | 侯斯顿(2021) | 导航列表