剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
快乐
Happiness.
可能是稍纵即逝、难以把握
It can be fleeting, elusive,
并无法企及的
and just out of reach.
用天然方式破解你大脑的化学作用
Hack your brain chemistry, naturally,
并提升你的情绪
and boost your mood.
把你的压力
Shake your stress.
你的担忧
Shake your worries.
还有你的忧郁全都摇走
And shake your blues away.
我被晃得很郁闷
Ho-ho-ho. I'm all shook up.
布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥ 接地气的快乐
Blackwood Almonds. Happiness from the ground up.
布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥ 接地气的快乐
律 政 风 云:巨 人
第 三 季 第 2 集
快乐
Happiness.
可能是稍纵即逝、难以把握
It can be fleeting, elusive,
并无法企及的
and just out of reach.
你好
Hey.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride.
嘿
Hey.
之前打了你 我向你真诚道歉
I sincerely apologize for hitting you earlier.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我…
Oh. I'm, uh...
我是安通琼斯
I'm Anton Jones,
致富中心的运营经理
the Enrichment Center Manager of Operations.
我检查过你的头部了 皮没有被我弄破
And I checked your head, and I didn't break the skin.
看起来只是个小肿包
It just seems like a small bump.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你在布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥的致富中心
You're in the Blackwood Almond Enrichment Center.
我母亲是戴安娜布莱克伍德
My mother's Diana Blackwood,
布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥致富中心 是她建立的
and the Blackwood Almond Enrichment Center is her creation.
韦德是我舅舅 你已经见过他了
And my uncle is Wade, who you've met.
对
Yeah.
我问你件事 安通
Let me ask you something there, Anton.
你到底为什么要这样打我
Exactly how come you'd have hit me like that?
我们只是…
Um, we just, uh...
我当时不知道你是谁
I-I didn't know who you were,
我们在厂区有许多临时工
and we've had a fair share of transients on the property.
听着 我需要回去酒店拿回我的车子
Well, listen, I'm gonna need to get back to the hotel and get my car.
你知道我该怎么回去吗
You know anything about how I'd do that?
完全明白 我们已经准备了班车 现在来接你
Mm-hmm. Totally understand. And we've arranged for a shuttle to pick you up right now.
我怎么会忘了呢
Oh, and, uh, how could I forget?
我替你保管了你的私人物品
I hung on to your personal belongings for safekeeping.
猫头鹰是你的 对吧
The owl's yours, right?
布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥ 致力于生产快乐与和谐
The Blackwood Almond Company is committed to happiness and harmony,
一次用一种零食解决
one snack at a time.
但那完全没有揭示里面真正发生的事
But that doesn't even begin to crack what's going on on the inside.
我母亲戴安娜正在推出她自己的 以杏仁为基础的生活方式品牌
My mother, Diana, is launching her very own almond-based lifestyle brand,
先是一系列纯天然、无化学物 能够带来快乐的
starting off with a line of all-natural, chemical-free, happiness-inducing
护理产品及纯净的美容产品
skincare and clean beauty products,
拓展布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥的品牌
expanding the Blackwood Almond Company brand.
妈妈 加油 对吗 -对
Go, Mom, right? -Yeah.
但戴安娜自己曾与焦虑、抑郁抗争
But, you know, Diana herself has battled anxiety and depression
并深深相信布莱克伍德杏仁 提升情绪的奇迹
and swears by the mood-boosting wonders of Blackwood Almonds.
看来坚果生意蒸蒸日上
Looks like the nut business is swinging.
我们发展得很好
Mm-hmm. We've done very well.
这肯定需要很多水
Must take a lot of water.
水这一块不是我负责的
Oh, water's above my pay grade.
你在这个杏仁的神奇世界里的 工作是什么
What do you do here at the wonderful world of almonds?
正如我之前提到的 我负责致富中心
Mm, as I mentioned earlier, I run the Enrichment Center,
主要关注把布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥
which is solely focused on taking Blackwood Almonds,
接地气的快乐 一次用一种零食解决
happiness from the ground up, one snack at a time,
将通过思想、身体与精神 将个人幸福最大化
and optimizing one's well-being, mind, body and spirit.
我敢肯定你一定很急切想回到家
Well, I'm pretty sure you're anxious to get back home
看你女儿去上大学
and see your daughter off to college.
我自己毕业于南加州大学 但是我不作评判
I'm a Trojan man myself, but no judgment.
是吗你怎么会知道 她上的是哪所大学
Oh, yeah? How do you know where she goes to school?
你跟丽塔说话要小心
Eh, just be careful what you say to Rita.
她最喜欢的就是 快乐彩、威士忌还有八卦
Nothing she loves more than a little bit of keno, whiskey and some idle gossip.
我会牢记的
I'll keep that in mind.
好了
All right.
这些是给你女儿的
These... are for your daughter.
如果她感兴趣 可以在校园做品牌代表
And if she's interested, she could become a brand ambassador on campus.
这是个带薪职位
It's a paid position,
负责在不同场合 推广布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥的产品
promoting Blackwood Almond products at various venues.
不会太花时间 而且可以在网上申请
It's not too time-consuming, and the application is online.
太好了 我一定会告诉她的 是的
Excellent. Well, I'll make sure and tell her. Yeah.
日安 -好 你也是
Have a good day. -Yeah, you, too.
谢谢你送我 -不客气
Thanks for the lift. -Anytime!
我得把它放回这里 真不明白他为什么刚才要拿给我
Don't know why the fuck you gave it to me if I got to put it back in here.
听着 我问你个问题
Hey, listen, uh, let me ask you a question.
你知道这里有一条通向一个木门的 泥土小路吗
Uh, you know any dirt roads around here with, like, a wooden gate?
这里什么泥土小路都有 你要找什么
There's all kinds of dirt roads. What are you looking for?
昨天晚上我在散步
Well, last night, I was walking around.
看到了灯光 听到了一些钻探的声音…
I saw lights and heard some drilling going on.
这附近到处都在钻探
There's a lot of drilling around here.
大家都想挖出地下水
Everyone's trying to dig the deeper well.
是的 明白了
Yeah, I hear you.
回赌场 -是的
Back to the casino? -Yes, sir.
卷尺下面装了个感应器
There's a sensor attached to the bottom of the tape measure.
碰到水就会发出声音
It'll beep when we hit water.
那跟我说说 你是否知道
So, tell me something, can you tell
某一个农夫井从地下挖出了多少水
how much water a specific farmer's well has dug out of the ground?
我也许可以给出一个粗略的估计
I might be able to come up with a rough estimate.
但只会是一个猜测
But it would just be a guess.
结果出来了
Ah. Here we go.
从上个月以来 我们减少了2.5米
We're down eight feet since last month.
这个情况有多恶劣
How bad is that?
非常恶劣 历史最低
Bad-bad. Historic low.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
但我不能指定具体农夫水井的具体数量
But I can't assign an exact number to a specific farmer's well.
我只是想知道 是否有人偷了我的委托人的水
I'm just trying to find out if somebody stole my client's water.
地下水不属于任何人
Water underneath the land doesn't belong to anyone.
如果你可以把它抽出来 那它就是你的
If you can get a drill down to it, it's yours.
看来我的另一个办法是
Guess my only other shot is...
试图证明这是不合理使用
try to prove unreasonable use.
让我这么跟你说吧
Let me put it to you this way
这个地区的企业农场主的用水量 比整个洛杉矶市的加起来还多
the corporate farmers in this area use more water than the entire city of L.A.,
这真是太糟了 在我看来这完全是不合理的
which is fucked up and entirely unreasonable, in my opinion.
好的 很感谢 谢谢
Okay. I appreciate it. Thanks.
嘿 我就快到了 什么事
Hey. I'm almost there. What's up?
我跟美国地质调查局的明迪博士谈过了
So, I talked to Dr. Mindy from the U.S. Geological Survey,
我想我们不能把用水问题归罪于
and I don't think we can pin
金鹰的任何邻居
the water problem on any of Gene's neighbors.
好 那我们这个 不法致死的官司就不成立了
Okay, so we-- so we don't have a wrongful death case.
我们可以用合理利用水资源来立案
Well, we could build a case around reasonable use.
干旱期间进行如此规模的 企业耕作是不合理的
You know, corporate farming at this scale during a drought is unreasonable.
这…不行 这个主意行不通 不行
That's-- No. That's a trash box idea. No.
是的 你从水利委员会 拿到消息就会更清楚了
Yeah. We'll know more once you get the information from the water board.
好的 我们需要什么
All right. So, uh, what do we need?
需要钻探许可、委员会会议纪要
We need drilling permits, board meeting minutes,
配水文件…还要什么
uh, distribution docs. What else? What else?
你能拿到的一切信息
And whatever you can get.
对了 谢谢你送我 如此繁茂、生机勃勃的风景
Also, thank you for sending me to such a lush, uh, and vibrant landscape.
我真的被文明环绕着
I am literally surrounded by culture.
所以你是最棒的
So, you're the fucking best.
所以谢谢你
So, thank you.
我到底在哪里见鬼了
Fuck am I?
该死的
Goddamn it.
该死的
Fuck!
天呐
God.
好吧
Okay.
好 看起来不错
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表