剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
property lines are man-made, but water, it goes everywhere.
有点难证明水的归属
It's kind of hard to prove who it belongs to.
所以我尽力而为吧
So, I'll see what I can do.
这一切开始以来 你是第一个帮助我的人
Well, you're the first hope I've had since all this started.
这曾是波碧的梦想
This is Bobbi's dream. This.
这一切…
I mean,
我是说 是她和我的梦想
hers and mine.
还以为我们能在这里过上幸福的退休生活
I thought we'd have a nice little retirement out here.
酿点小酒
Drink a little wine,
就是…
just, uh...
一起享受我们的生活
enjoying our life together.
波碧想把这个给你
Bobbi wanted you to have this.
是什么 -不知道
Oh, what is it? -I don't know.
可能是个雕像 可能是个错误
Might be a sculpture, might be a mistake.
是的 她过去的一年重新开始做起了陶器
Yeah, she took up ceramics this past year and, uh,
她这个可怜的人在这方面真的不在行
bless her heart, she really wasn't very good at it.
我有个厨柜 整个柜子装满了不能用的咖啡杯
Got a whole kitchen cabinet filled with problematic coffee mugs.
我懂了
Got it.
但她喜欢做手工
But she loved making stuff.
不管杯子能不能用 我很高兴能留着它
Well, I'm happy to have it, one way or the other.
本不应该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to be this way.
我知道
I know.
麦克布莱德及索利斯帕帕吉恩律师事务所
McBride and Solis-Papagian.
嘿 玛瓦在哪
Hey, where's Marva?
玛瓦正忙着应付 你那个新来的、赖着不走的家伙
Marva is occupied with your new squatter
她又毫无理由出现在我旁边
who is near me again for no reason.
是比利打来的吗
Oh, oh, is that Billy?
不是
No, it's not.
嗨 比利 你什么时候回家
Hi, Billy! When you coming home?
得让她走
She got to go.
我告诉过你我不会把她赶走的
I'm-I'm not kicking her out, I told you that.
我会赶她走的
I will kick her out.
你会喜欢上她的 相信我 反正这是暂时的
She'll grow on you, trust me. Anyway, it's temporary.
不是暂时的 因为她把她的东西 放进了这里的一个抽屉
It's not temporary, because she has shit in a drawer here.
她的东西到处都是 暂时可不是这样的
Her stuff is everywhere. That's not temporary.
玛瓦跟你讲 玛瓦
Here's Marva-- Marva.
你好吗 -还行
How you doing? -Oh, I'm okay.
金鹰怎么样 -不好 当然的
How's Gene? -Not good, of course.
可怜的家伙
Aw, poor guy.
有线索吗
There any leads?
这里这些企业农场主有点怪怪的
Well, there's something up with these corporate farmers out here.
我是说 他们的农场情况似乎很好
I mean, they seem to be all doing fine.
但我说不上来 我们已经干旱三年了
And I don't know, we're three years into a drought,
不可能还有这么多地下水剩下
and there can't be that much groundwater left.
我想这也许与波碧的死有关
I think it may have something to do with Bobbi's death.
不管怎样 你能帮我弄到 布莱克伍德郡水利委员会的地址吗 拜托了
Anyhow, uh, can you get me Blackwood County Water Board's address, please?
没问题 我会发短♥信♥给你 好吗
Uh, you got it. I'll text you, okay?
好的 我稍后再打给你
All right, I'll call you later.
拜 -好的 拜
Bye. -All right, bye.
嗨
Um, hi.
我在想 你要不要涂一层顶油
Um, you know, I was thinking, would you like, would you like a top coat?
我可以很快给你涂一层
I-I could just, like, do a quick topper.
我要才怪呢 不要
The fuck I would, no.
我很喜欢你的耳环
I love your earrings.
我的姨婆有些耳环跟这个一模一样
My great aunt had some just like that,
她得了老年痴呆 他们不肯让她在家里戴耳环
and she's got dementia and they won't let her wear them in the home
因为她会把耳环扯出来
because she just rips them out.
我突然觉得好伤感
Oh, wow, I just got so sad.
入口
深草农场
你好 打扰一下
Hello. Excuse me.
我想找布莱克伍德郡水利委员会
I'm looking for Blackwood County Water Board.
这里是中♥央♥谷地深草农业公♥司♥
This is Central Valley Tallgrass Farming Company.
好的 但我找到的水利委员会的地址
Okay, but, um, the address I have for the water board
跟这个是一样的
is the same address as this.
对的
Correct.
那这里是水利委员会
So, this is the water board?
这里是深草农场
This is Tallgrass Farms.
好吧
Okay.
那水利委员会是在同一栋大楼吗
Well, is, is the water board in this same building?
是的
Yes.
这并不清楚 因为外面没有标识之类的
Well, that wasn't clear 'cause there's no sign or anything out there, you know...
我要出去吃午饭了
I'm about to step out to lunch.
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I saw-- I saw that.
嘿 这是怎么回事
Hey, how-- how does that, uh, come about, you know?
一个公家的水利委员会
Like, a public water board being in the same offices
居然跟一个私人公♥司♥ 在相同的办公室里
as a private company?
深草农场有地方
Tallgrass had the space.
我希望可以了解到一些
Well, I was hoping that I could get some information on, uh,
关于布莱克伍德郡钻探及配水的信息
drilling and water distribution in Blackwood County.
你能帮我吗
Could you help me out?
加利福尼亚布莱克伍德郡水利委员会
Water is transported from the Sierra Nevada mountains
加利福尼亚渡槽系统 把水从北部的内华达山脉
in the north via the California Aqueduct.
运送到这里
And everything else you need to know is in this
你需要知道的其他信息 都在这本小巧实用的小册子里
handy-dandy pamphlet.
你可以把这个带走
You can take that with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
那韦德布莱克伍德 是水利委员会的主席 对吗
So, Wade Blackwood is the president of the water board, right?
对的
Correct.
水利委员会是怎么运作的
How does that work, you know?
我想跟他谈谈
I'd like to talk to him.
你得约时间
You'll need to make an appointment.
太好了 那就约个时间吧 -我要出去吃午饭了
Excellent. Let's make an appointment. -I'm out to lunch.
很快回来
Well, I mean,
还没有出去啊
not yet.
你可以跟我约时间 对吧 只要一小会儿就搞定了
We could make, you can make an appointment, right? It'll only take a second.
如果你需要更多信息
If you need more information,
关于加利福尼亚渡槽系统历史的 这个视频…
this video on the history of the California Aqueduct...
信息量非常大
...is very informative.
抱歉占用了你的时间
Sorry about that.
水:一场加利福尼亚旅程
Water, the basis of all life.
水是所有生命的基础
It's eternal, and it's old as time.
水是永恒的
The same molecules
和时间一样久远
in your drinking water once flowed
你的饮用水中的同一些分子
through the bodies of dinosaurs.
曾经在恐龙的身体内流淌过
But in California, more than two-thirds
但在加利福尼亚州 超过三分之二的淡水
of the state's freshwater is only found
仅存于在最北部的地区
in the northernmost region, far from the dense city centers
远离干燥的南部密集的城市中心
of the arid south as well as the nutrient-rich soil
以及荒凉的中♥央♥谷地肥沃的土壤
of the barren Central Valley.
随着人口快速增长 以及不断增加的农业需求…
With booming populations and growing agricultural demands,
比利麦克布莱德 3101950122 随时来电
California decided it needed
…加利福尼亚决定 它需要做一些极端的事
to do something drastic in order to supply
才能为整个州供应稳定的水源
a steady source of water across the state.
汽油、酒及食物 冰
Gas, Wine & Food, Ice
布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥
Blackwood Almonds
嘿 -你好吗
Hey, how's it going? -Good.
很好
Good.
有什么需要
What can I get you?
我加了30块的汽油
Uh, I got 30 on the pump,
一瓶威士忌和一包烟 谢谢
pint of Jack and a pack of Bilsons, please.
这里真香 是在烧烤吗
It smells good around here. Is that barbecue?
是的 肋条 出了名的
Yeah, ribs. They're legendary.
肯定很好吃
Oh, I betcha.
六块能买♥♥足足三两
Six bucks, quarter pound,
三小时后回来
you come back in, uh, three hours,
将能吃到你人生中最好吃的肋条 我保证
best ribs you ever had in your life. Guaranteed.
或许我会心动
Maybe I'll take you up on it.
你该不会碰巧认识韦德布莱克伍德吧
You wouldn't know Wade Blackwood by any chance, would you?
谁都认识莱克伍德
Oh, everybody knows Blackwood.
整个镇子的人都是他的雇员 生产杏仁
He employs the town. Almonds.
你知道下班后在哪里能找到他吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表