剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
干旱 这不会有任何影响的
The drought. It's not gonna make a shit of difference.
是的 我在水利局工作 萨克拉门托
Yeah, I work in water. Sacramento.
真的
No shit?
对
Uh-huh. You're the guy. Yeah.
嘿 你的朋友是谁
Hey, who's your friend?
是啊 你的朋友是谁
Yeah, who's your friend?
你好啊
Hey, there.
斯宾塞杰克森
Spencer Jackson.
三世 印刷机坏掉了
The Third. The printers fucked up.
你是哪位
And you are?
珍奈特
I am Janet.
我知道自己跟“珍奈特”这名字不配
I know I don't look like a Janet.
是的 你看起来像是个天使 我知道
Yeah, you look like an angel. I know that.
你是干什么的
So, what do you do?
现在暂时失业 还在找工作
Mm... Sort of in between jobs right now, just looking.
真的
No shit?
如果你来萨克拉门托 我认识那里的每一个人
Huh. Well, if you ever make it up to Sac Town, I know every fucker up there,
而且每个人都欠我人情 你想知道为什么吗
and every fucker owes me a favor. You want to know why?
因为我他妈的富得流油
'Cause I'm fucking rich!
你是干什么的
What do you do?
我是一个神
I'm a god.
一个神 什么神
A god? A god of what?
我是雨神
I'm a god of rain.
我可以让上天下雨 在任何我想的地方
I can make it rain anywhere I want.
要不就在加州吧 我们不是正值干旱吗
How about California? Aren't we in the middle of a drought?
我们正值干旱因为我说我们正值干旱
We're in the middle of a drought 'cause I say we're in the middle of a drought.
那你真正的工作是什么
So, what do you-- what is your actual job?
我的工作是…
My job is, uh...
高度机密
top secret.
我做一些非常机密的水利交易
I make big fucking secret water deals,
我做这些交易并保密
and I get paid a fuck ton of money to do it
能赚很多钱
and just keep my mouth shut.
我想要一份这样的工作
I want a job like that.
你不想吗 比利
Don't-don't you, Billy?
想
Yeah.
这个家伙啊
This guy, huh?
好了
All right.
盖好了
Here you go.
我以前从没有真正赢过钱 比利
I've never been a real winner before, Billy.
不 -红色14号♥
No! - Red 14.
这桌子做了手脚
This table is rigged,
就像是在《卡萨布兰卡》里一样 -嘿
like-like in Casablanca.
那边在发生什么事 -你好 幸运女士
Hey there, Lady Luck.
我听说你今天晚上赢大钱了 祝贺你
Hey, I heard you won big tonight. Congratulations.
介意我跟你下注吗
You mind if we ride with you?
那趟列车又多了几个乘客
Um... I... More passengers on that train. 18.
黑色31
Black 31.
我需要吃个华夫饼
I need a waffle.
好吧 行 下注
Okay, all right. Here we go.
珊德拉 开赌吧
Sandra, make it happen.
醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
我们得走了
We've got to go.
我们得走了
We got to go.
好的 一切都好 -在烧什么东西
Okay. Everything's fine. -Is something burning?
烧完了
Oh, no, uh, not anymore.
这到底是怎么回事
Oh... What the hell's going on?
你的钱怎么了
What happened to your money?
被烧了一点点 一切都好
Oh, it got a little burnt. Everything's fine.
不 不要接
No, no. Don't get that.
我们走吧 好了 -你到底怎么了
Don't get that. Here we go. The hell's wrong with you?
刚才真好玩 比利
It was fun, Billy.
我迷路了 我们在哪里
I'm lost. Where are we?
真没用
Useless.
嗨
Hi.
你在干什么 滚出这里
What are you doing? Get the fuck out of here.
我们在找去洛杉矶的路
We're, uh, looking for Los Angeles?
洛杉矶在那个方向
L.A. is that way.
掉头
Turn around.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
拜
Bye.
好的
Okay.
到处都是树
Trees...
这是波碧的电♥话♥ 我是金鹰 你是谁
Bobbi's phone. This is Gene. Who's this?
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表