剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
我一直想联♥系♥上你
I've been trying to reach you.
处理过程很痛苦 但我跟所有媒体谈过了
It was a pain, but I spoke to every media outlet,
报销了所有出版物的出差费
I reimbursed every publication for travel expenses.
我们可以以后再谈你还钱给我的事
We can talk about you reimbursing me another time.
在媒体方面
So as far as the media is concerned,
舒普的宣传暂停 重新发布时间待定
Soop is momentarily delayed until TBD.
我知道你在想什么 你想责怪某个人 很可能是责怪我
Now, I know what you're thinking, you want to blame someone, most likely me,
但这不是我的错
but this is not my fault.
好吧 我找不到别的更委婉的表达方式
Okay, there is no easy way for me to say this,
所以我就直接说吧…
so I am just going to say it.
舒普死了
Soop is dead.
韦德冻结了你的银行账户 我们没有钱也没有选择
Wade froze your bank accounts. We've got no money and no options.
不过我们还有一场商标官司要打 所以这一切真是太刺♥激♥了
Though we do have a pending trademark lawsuit, so that's exciting.
似乎女星格温妮丝 因为“舒普”跟“古普”太相似而挑刺
Seems Gwyneth's got a bug up her ass about Soop being too close to Goop.
这两个商标显然不一样 但现在也无所谓了
Which, obviously, they're different, but that doesn't matter now.
我想提醒你 我曾经警告过你韦德这个人的
And I want to remind you that I did warn you about Wade.
我建议你跟他谈一谈 开个你自己的公♥司♥账户
I advised you to talk to him about having your own account,
可你却决定对这事遮遮掩掩的
but you decided to be sneaky about it.
你确实这么做了 而且动作必须很快
You did. And you had to do it fast,
你没有听取我的建议 没有保护好你自己的信贷额度
and you didn't get your own line of credit secured, which I advised,
所以我们才会落到这个下场
so that's why we ended up here.
我记得的事跟你说的不一样
I remember it differently.
你当然了
Of course you do.
你最擅长这个了
This is what you do.
你知道这不是真的
You know that's not true.
我们应该有保持分歧的权利
We should just agree to disagree.
我最讨厌听人说这句话了
I fucking hate when people say that.
我先让你冷静下来吧
I am going to let you calm down.
等你冷静了再给我打电♥话♥
Okay? You call me when you're in a better place.
好 非常好笑 你生气了 我明白 好吗
Okay. Very funny. You're upset. I get it, okay?
别这样 戴安娜 停下来 戴安娜
Come on. Diana, stop it! Stop it, Diana.
你到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
摇晃一下把你那靠不住的记忆力
Shaking loose that faulty memory of yours.
律 政 风 云:巨 人
第 三 季 第 7 集
法官大人 布莱克伍德先生 正在用保密协议作为挡箭牌
Your Honor, Mr. Blackwood is hiding behind an NDA
拒绝回答我们的问题
and refusing to answer our questions.
法官大人 保密协议要求 大苏尔会议发生的事必须保密
Your Honor, the NDA covers what happened at the meeting in Big Sur,
我们相信大苏尔会议 与眼前的事完全无关
which we believe to be completely irrelevant to the matter at hand
而且在证据开示范围之外
and out of the scope of discovery.
我们不知道是否相关
Well, we don't know if it's irrelevant or not,
因为我们不知道具体发生了什么事
because we don't know the details of what happened.
我们提议开证据听证会 让布莱克伍德先生进来这里
We propose an evidentiary hearing, get Mr. Blackwood in here,
让法庭决定在大苏尔发生的事 到底是否相关
let the court decide if what happened in Big Sur is relevant or not.
绝对不行 这是个糟糕的主意
Absolutely not. That's a terrible idea.
你才是个糟糕的主意 你是…
You're a terrible idea. You're--
抱歉 法官大人
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Your Honor.
辛女士
Ms. Sen,
要不你给我们解释一下 为什么这是个糟糕的主意吧
why don't you explain to us why it's a terrible idea?
或许提出一两个法律原因 -麦克布莱德先生
Yeah, maybe throw in a legal reason or two while you're... Mr. McBride.
抱歉 -法官大人
I'm sorry. Your Honor,
麦克布莱德先生 只是利用他当前的官司
Mr. McBride is simply using his current lawsuit,
这个非法教唆的集体诉讼…
this illegally solicited class action...
这不是真的 而且是受本法庭认可的
That's not true. And sanctioned by this very court.
麦克布莱德先生正利用这场官司 继续强行为他下一个官司收集证据
Mr. McBride is using this case to go on a fishing expedition for his next one.
如果法庭决定你的委托人的证词不相关
Well, if the court decides that your client's testimony is not relevant,
你可以保守你的小秘密
you can keep your little secrets.
我们现在说的是 一个具有法律约束力的文件
We're talking about legally binding documents here,
并不是揭露 以一个秘密握手得以从俱乐部后门进去的事
not disclosing a secret handshake to access the clubhouse out back.
法官大人 如果被告拒绝
Your Honor, if the defense denies us access
提供受保密协议保护的信息
to the information protected by the NDA,
那我将需要一个也许甚至两个延续案
then I'm going to need a continuance. Maybe even two.
这个官司拖上几个月
The idea of this case dragging on for months,
而我不得不监督你们俩的这个想法 一点吸引力都没有
and me having to babysit the two of you, not appealing.
米勒女士 我们这个案子最早开庭时间是什么时间
Ms. Miller, when is the earliest possible day we can do this?
明天早上有一段空闲时间
Uh, we have an opening tomorrow morning.
行 太好了
Done. Bingo.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
我是为了自己这么做的 不是为了你
I am doing this for me, not for you.
法官大人 明天对我们来说太仓促了
Tomorrow's very short notice for us, Your Honor.
自己想办法 辛女士
Work it out, Ms. Sen.
法庭解散
Court dismissed.
全部起立
All rise.
要是我们把布莱克伍德弄到了这里 库柏曼会吓出屎来的
We get Blackwood in here, Cooperman will shit himself.
我希望他不会那样做
Uh-oh. I hope he doesn't do that.
可能法官会判我们获胜
It's possible the judge will rule in our favor,
你明天在法庭所说的一切都将不能被采信
and everything you say in court tomorrow will be inadmissible.
听起来挺不错的
Well, that sounds like a good thing.
在理论上应该是如此
In theory, it should be.
但不管如何 你的证词将冒很大风险
But either way, your testimony is going to be risky.
我的天啊 你很喜欢这样 是不是
Oh, my God. You like this, don't you?
可能吧
Uh, maybe.
韦德 我是认真的
Wade, I'm serious.
比利麦克布莱德 将会问你谁签了保密协议
Billy McBride is going to ask you who signed NDAs.
那有什么不妥
So what's wrong with that?
然后他会问你
Then he's going to ask you,
“那房♥间里有谁没有签保密协议 ”
"Was there anyone else in the room who didn't sign NDAs?"
我必须诚实到什么程度
How honest do I have to be?
风险就在这里
if you're not completely honest,
如果你不是完全诚实 不提戴安娜
and you don't mention Diana,
那就是作伪证
you'll perjure yourself.
我不能推♥翻♥伪证
I can't undo perjury.
戴安娜将会曝露
Diana will be exposed.
而且容易受攻击
And vulnerable.
你为什么没有让她签保密协议
Why didn't you have her sign an NDA?
因为我想保护她
Because I wanted to protect her, and, at the time,
当时我完全不想有任何证据证明她在场
I didn't want any evidence that she was even there.
我明白这在11年前完全说得过去
I understand how, 11 years ago, that could've made sense.
没有人有水晶球
Nobody had a crystal ball and could predict
能预测我们现在的处境 但是事已至此了
that we would be here, now, but here we are.
如果我说她当时在场 那会有什么后果
Huh. What happens if I say that she was there?
她变成了不受法律约束的风险
It becomes a risk not bound by law.
那么
Uh, so...
她可能继续保密
then she can either keep her fucking mouth shut,
或者可以跑去比利那里让我坐牢
or she can run to Billy and put me up the river.
你愿意为你们的关系冒多大风险
How much are you willing to risk on the strength of your relationship?
该死的
Shit.
看起来
It appears as if I've painted myself
我给自己挖了个大火坑 正往里跳
into a fucking pickle.
如果法官不判我们获胜
If the judge does not rule in our favor,
那比利就得到他需要的一切
then Billy has everything he needs.
如果法官判我们赢 比利还是能得到他需要的一切
And if the judge does rule in our favor, Billy could still get everything he needs.
所以 一切就取决于我和戴安娜了
So it all comes down to me and Diana.
我们对彼此的信任有多强
How much we trust each other.
韦德 你应该害怕的
Wade, you should be scared.
为什么
Why?
她可能早已经去找过比利了
She could've already gone running to Billy.
你应该问问自己她为什么还没有
You should be asking yourself why she hasn't.
她在等什么
What is she waiting for?
看来我们会知道的
Guess we'll find out.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你请我喝一杯吧
Why don't you buy me a drink?
嘿 吉米 给这位女士来一杯波本威士忌
Hey, Jimmy, a bourbon for the, uh, lady here,
我也来一杯吧 -好的 先生
and I better have one, too. -Yes, sir.
加冰块 谢谢 -好的 女士
On the rocks, please. -Yes, ma'am.
能砸死人那种 -是的
Real ones? -Yeah.
谢谢
Oh... Thank you.
不客气
Oh. Well, good.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
那个…
So...
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表