剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
律 政 风 云:巨 人
第 三 季 第 4 集
见鬼了
Shit.
怎么会不是“前夕”呢 我不明白
How is it not "eve"? I don't understand that.
哇
Wow.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
是谁吗
Who's there?
噗 -噗谁嘞
Boo. Boo, who?
你为何垂泪
Aw. Why you crying?
你要点什么吗
Can I get you something?
要 来一杯咖啡吧 谢谢
Oh, yeah, um... Cup of coffee, please.
好的 -谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
你气色很好
You look great.
你还在接官司
You still taking cases?
我们物业的地面下陷并不让人吃惊
The subsidence of our property wasn't a surprise.
我是说
I mean...
我们听说这在中♥央♥谷地很正常
it's standard for the Central Valley, we were told.
是的
Right.
我当时并不担心
And I-I wasn't worried.
邻近的农场发展得都很好
I mean, the neighboring farms, they were doing great.
所以是个万无一失的退休计划 对吗
So... slam dunk retirement plan, right?
搬去加州一直是我的梦想
I always dreamed of moving to California.
酿点酒 让我纽约的朋友们羡慕羡慕
Make some wine, impress my friends in New York.
那曾是我的梦想
It was the dream.
就像当年上宪法法理课一样
Like back in Constitutional Law?
记得吗 -记得
You remember? Oh, yeah.
你和我梦想着 一起办我们的律师所 记得吗
Dreaming about starting our firm together, remember?
记得
Oh, yeah.
麦克布莱德及特罗斯基律师事务所
So, McBride & Turowski.
我猜我们会在一家臭哄哄的 汽车旅馆办公
I bet we would have worked out of a funky motel.
减少开销 一切从简
Keep the overhead low to cut the bullshit.
你一直在监视我 是吗
Been spying on me, haven't you?
你正过着梦寐以求的生活 伙计
You're living the dream, pal.
是这样吗
Yeah, is that what this is?
我并没有说那是你的梦想
Well, I didn't say it was your dream.
你还姓“特罗斯基”
Still Turowski?
不了
No.
现在姓“本纳特” 波碧本纳特
It's Bennett. Bobbi Bennett.
“波碧本纳特” 押韵悦耳 挺活泼的
Bobbi Bennett, that's... got a ring to it. It's bouncy.
是的
Mm.
你呢
What about you?
麦克布莱德
Uh, McBride.
是的
Yeah.
你以前是位很优秀的律师
You're a hell of a lawyer.
是的
Oh... Yeah, right.
我在法学院学到了一点东西
You know, the reason I ever learned anything in law school
只是因为 我努力想给一个女孩留下好印象
was 'cause I was trying to impress a girl in class.
真的
Oh, yeah?
我不记得她的名字了
Can't remember her name.
你们供应午餐吗
Are you open for lunch?
供应 找张桌子坐吧
Yeah, grab a table.
大概是谁赢了冠军 我不知道
Somebody won a championship, I don't know.
你想出去吗
Do you want to go outside?
好啊 我们走吧
Yes, let's go
有很多厉害到让人毛骨悚然的律师 你可以给他们打电♥话♥
Lot of creepy lawyers you could have called.
我对法律有足够的理解 知道我们也许打不成官司
Look, I know enough about law to know that we might not have much of a case,
但就是有点不对劲
but something's not right.
我是说现在正逢干旱
I mean, we're in a drought,
但数公里内唯一干旱枯黄的 就只有我们那片地
but we're the only brown farm for miles, it's...
你是我认识的唯一一个 或许能彻查整件事的律师
You're the only lawyer I know that might be able to figure the whole thing out.
这我可不敢肯定
I don't know about that.
我遇到麻烦了 比利
Look, I'm in trouble, Billy.
为什么有麻烦
Why's that?
因为我们的钱像泼水一样泼了出去 我们的退休储蓄就快用完了
'Cause we're bleeding money. Our retirement's almost gone.
我先生并不知道情况多么严峻
My husband doesn't know how bad it is.
我记账 很清楚情况 我骗了他
I do the books, I know the numbers. I lie to him,
他相信我 我因为隐瞒他恨死我自己了
he believes me. I fucking hate myself for lying to him.
但我不知道该怎么办
I-I don't know what to do; I mean,
要是金鹰在康涅狄格过退休生活 会非常幸福
Gene would've been perfectly happy retiring in Connecticut, but...
但是我逼他买♥♥下了葡萄园 是我想要它
I pushed him for the vineyard. I wanted it.
我想我就快死了
I think I'm gonna die soon.
我没有生病 不是那样 但是…
I'm not sick, not like that. But...
就是有点什么
it's... something.
某种预感
A premonition.
我说不上来
I don't know.
天啊
Jesus.
我听上去像个疯婆子
I sound like a crazy person.
不是 你不是
No, you don't.
我明白的 相信我
I get it, believe me.
感觉有些什么…
Just something feels...
在蠢蠢欲动
unsettled.
我在走路 四周很黑
And I'm... I'm walking, and it's dark.
我的脚底沾有泥土
There's dirt under my feet.
因为我没有穿鞋子 但我不知道为什么
'Cause I don't have shoes on, but I don't know why, and...
然后 在天际有亮光
And then there's this, this glowing on the horizon.
那是我死之前看见的最后一个画面
And that's... that's the last thing I see before I-I'm... I'm gone.
就是…
Just...
被吞噬了
devoured.
被什么吞噬
By what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道要是我不在了 金鹰该怎么办
I don't know what Gene's gonna do without me.
我们回去吧 好吗
Let's go back, okay?
走吧
Come on.
你不愿意接我的案子
You won't take my case? Well...
为什么不接
why not?
坦白说 我在物业及用水权方面的 经验不足
Well, honestly, I'm-I'm not that experienced with property and water rights.
你需要在这方面有经验的人
You need somebody who is.
我可以推荐几个人
I can recommend a couple of guys.
不 你这是胡扯
No. That's bullshit.
我才刚从一个差点 让我丧命的案子里出来 知道吗
Look, I just got off a case that nearly killed me. Okay?
是的 我知道 我关注了新闻
Okay, I... know that. I do follow the news.
好的 那你明白
Okay, so you get it.
不 我不明白
No, I don't. I don't get it.
你是律师 你很擅长打官司 这就是你的工作
You're a lawyer. You're good at it. It's what you do.
我不是你要找的人 亲爱的
I'm not your guy, honey.
你生我的气 是吗
You're mad at me, aren't you?
当然不是
Of course not.
你就是
You are.
不是 -该死的
No. Oh, goddamn it.
如果你一看见我就让我滚
You know, this would've been so much easier if you just told me to piss off
我能更容易接受你的拒绝
the second you saw me.
你知道我对你的感情
You knew how I felt about you.
我是说…
I mean, I...
你把你的公♥寓♥钥匙给了我
You gave me the key to your apartment.
说如果那天晚上我们在你的公♥寓♥见面 我们就可以一起远走高飞
Said if I meet you there that night, then we'll just take off together.
那份感情太重了 我不能那么做
Well... It was too much. I co-- I couldn't do it.
你本可以好好道别
You could've said goodbye.
我还以为我道别了
I thought I did.
你没有
Well, you didn't.
我不记得了
Look, I don't remember.
对不起
Um... I'm sorry.
你还留着我公♥寓♥的钥匙
You still have my apartment key?
谢谢你今天听我倾诉
Thanks for listening to me today.
不客气
Sure.
你错了 比利
You're wrong, Billy.
我并不知道你对我的感情
I didn't know how you felt about me.
你从来没有明说
You never said it.
你的指导教授告诉我了
Your advisor filled me in.
说你考虑拿到学位以后
Said you're thinking about applying to law school
申请法学院
after you've finished your degree.
我一直在为一位律师工作
Been working for a lawyer.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表