剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I know people are afraid to say that.
是的 似乎这里很多人都不太敢言
It seems to me a lot of people around here are afraid to say things.
除了那个家伙 他似乎挺健谈的
Except that guy right there. He seems to be pretty chatty.
我不想说那家伙
Don't get me started on that guy.
我听说你正在查水利委员会
So, uh, I hear you're looking into the water board.
我在努力 没什么发现
I'm trying. Not having much luck.
反正是浪费时间
That's a waste of time, anyway.
怎么会呢
How's that?
你查的方向不对
Well, you're looking in the wrong direction.
我应该查哪个方向
Which way should I look?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
要不我请你再喝一杯吧
How about I buy you another drink.
让你松松口 你觉得怎么样
Loosen your lip up a little. What do you say?
我无意打断你们
I don't mean to interrupt,
但我只是想自我介绍一下 麦克布莱德先生
but, uh, I just wanted to, uh, introduce myself, Mr. McBride.
我是戴安娜布莱克伍德
I'm Diana Blackwood.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
是的 我看到了你在那边 跟宾客们亲切交谈
Yeah, I saw you over there hobnobbing with the guests.
就是啊
I know, right?
这是女主人的职责
It's the hostess's problem.
我儿子的事很抱歉
I'm so sorry about my son.
他很热情
He's, uh... he's very enthusiastic.
这么说太谦虚了
Mm, that's an understatement.
很高兴你能来 也很高兴没有造成永久性损伤
Well, I'm, uh, I'm glad you were able to come and that there was no permanent damage.
我头部被人砸过好几次了…
Well, I've been hit in the head quite a number of times.
不是吧
Oh, no.
所以我想早就造成损伤了
So I think the damage has already been done.
我肯定这不是真的 -是真的
I'm sure that's not true. -Oh, it's true.
嘿 罗伊 我想跟你谈一下
Hey, Roy. I'd like to talk to you for a minute.
我现在有麻烦
Oh. I'm in trouble now.
我们失陪了 就是生意的事
Oh, just excuse us. It's just a business thing.
但请你玩开心一点 很高兴跟你正式见面
Oh, yeah. -But, uh, please, enjoy yourself, and, uh, it was nice to officially meet you.
好的 我也很高兴
Yeah, you, too.
比利 再见
Billy.
你为什么跟他讲话 -什么
Why are you talking to him? -Huh? Oh, fuck.
你为什么在聚会上跟他讲话 -该死的
Why are you talking to him at a party?
就在我家里 -你别疑神疑鬼的
At a party in my house. -Don't get your panties in an uproar.
你刚才在跟…
You are talking...
你今天晚上玩得开心吗
Did you have fun tonight?
我并不是来这里玩乐的
Well, I wasn't really here for fun,
而是因为我在这里
but, uh, I was here.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你男人呢
So, uh... where's your fella?
我们各自开车来的
We drove separately.
为什么拌嘴了
Why's that? A little spat?
我想我得问一问 你们到底是不是
Well, I guess I have to ask. Are you or aren't you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们订婚了吗
Are you engaged?
这是头条突发新闻
That's the big breaking news, you know.
是的
Yeah.
很高兴见到你 比利
It's good to see you, Billy.
是的 我也很高兴
Yeah, good to see you.
丹妮丝 8个未接来电
Denise, 8 missed calls.
乔治的爪子今天早上怎么样了
How's George's paw this morning?
兽医开了一个局部用的膏 说应该就可以了
The vet prescribed a topical ointment, so that should do it.
好
Oh, good.
好 慢慢吃
All right, enjoy.
这是我的最爱
That's my favorite one.
真没想到
Oh. I'll be damned.
我迫不及待想看接下来会发生什么
I can't wait to see what happens next. Hmm.
韦德 早上好
Top of the morning to you, Wade.
现在是下午
Hey. Well, it's the afternoon.
你才刚起床
You just get up?
是的 我起得有点晚了
Yeah, I kind of slept in a little bit.
那就吃点早餐吧 吃吧
Mm. Well, have some breakfast, man.
天啊 不了 我吃不下东西
Oh, God, no, I don't... I can't eat before, like,
吃嘛 -…下午3点前没胃口…
3:00 in the... -Oh, come on, it's the most important meal of the day.
这是一天中最重要的一餐
it's the most important meal of the day.
对某些人而言 对我不是的
Yeah, for some people, not me.
那…
So, uh...
你想谈水利的事
You want to talk about water?
绝对想
Absolutely. Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
你的老友威尔勒 昨天晚上跟我说了些事
Um... so, your buddy, Wheeler, he, uh, he said something to me last night.
让我觉得挺奇怪的
Mm-hmm. -Kind of struck me as odd.
他说我查水利委员会是在浪费时间
Uh, he said I was wasting my time with the water board.
那是很常规的组织
It's pretty standard stuff.
我还应该去查什么地方
Well, where else should I be looking?
就金鹰这事
For Gene?
只能怪大自然母亲
Mother Nature's to blame.
就是这样 只是干旱造成的
So that's it, then? Just the drought.
而不是这里夜间进行的钻探
It's not the drilling that's going on around here at night?
那是为了避开炎热时段
That's the way we beat the heat around here, that drilling.
在晚上钻探
that drilling.
我不想我的工人因中暑而死
I don't want my workers dropping dead from heatstroke.
是的 我当然明白这一点
No, no. I certainly understand that.
但是
But,
威尔勒是水利委员会的成员 对吗
now, Wheeler, he's... he's on the water board, right?
我想知道他为什么会说那种话 等一下
Mm-hmm. -Wonder why he'd say something like that. Oh, hang on a sec.
等等 是我女儿打来的 我得接
Oh, Wade, this is my daughter. I got to take it.
家庭第一
Family first.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, honey.
天啊 爸爸 我以为你死了
Jesus, Dad, I thought you were dead.
什么
What?
你早上4点给我留了条语♥音♥信息
You left me a voice mail at 4:00 a.m.
说什么墙上的字迹 还说你觉得自己会死掉
Something about... writing on the walls and... how you thought you were gonna die
还有你要我知道你爱我
and how you wanted me to know that you loved me.
你不记得打过给我
Do you not remember calling me?
我不知道 宝贝 或许我只是累了
I-I don't know, honey. Maybe I was just tired.
好吧 我把那段留言发给你 因为我快被吓死了
All right, well, I'm gonna send you the message 'cause it scared the shit out of me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我很好 很抱歉吓坏你了 宝贝
Yeah, I-I'm fine. I'm sorry I scared you, honey.
请不要再这么做了
Please don't do it again.
好的 你呢一切都好吗
Okay. How about you? Is everything okay?
我的室友打鼾
My roommate snores.
听着
Look, I...
我得去上课了 那就…
I got to get to class, so just...
我很高兴你还活着
I'm glad you're not dead.
你别担心 去上课吧
You just don't worry. Go on to class.
晚点再跟我报备
Check in with me later.
什么
11! - What?
我押了你的号♥码11 我赢了
I... I played your number, 11, and I won!
好 太好了
Oh, good. Good. That's great.
我要继续开会了 你今天玩开心一点
I'm gonna get back in this meeting, but you have a fun day today, will you?
好的 -行
Okay. -Okay.
嘿
Hey.
真高兴你来了
I'm so happy you came.
进来
Come in, come in.
我刚才正在泡茶
I was just making a cup of tea.
你要来一点吗
Would you like some?
好啊
Okay.
谢谢
Okay.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
要是他们知道我把这个带出办公室 我的麻烦就大了
I'll be in so much trouble if they know I took this out of the office.
多洛丝 我向你保证 不会被人发现的
Delores, I promise you, nobody's gonna find out.
你不明白
You don't understand.
不知道哪个地方总有谁在盯着
Someone, somewhere is always watching.
那我们得多加小心
Then we're gonna have to be extra careful.
我能看吗
May I?
谢谢
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表