剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
我有天晚上撞见了一些钻探工程
Oh, uh, I ran into some drilling the other night
我不记得是在哪里了 所以我想再找到那个地方
And I can't remember where it was, so I'm trying to find it again.
夜间的钻探工程
Drilling at night.
你应该在晚上找才对
You should be looking at night.
我有很多事要忙 你知道吗
Yeah, well, I got a lot of shit going on, you know?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不对 这张地图是错的
Oh, yeah, this map is bullshit.
真的
Really?
但是…
But, um...
我会在这里找找看
I'd look around there.
是吗
Yeah?
好的 很感谢
Okay. Appreciate that.
不客气
Sure.
你叫什么名字来着
What was your first name again?
丝黛芬妮
Stephanie.
好了 我听到了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I got you.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
你不能在这里停车
Uh, you can't park here.
我没看到有任何标志
I didn't see any signs.
是的 没有立杆的标志
Yeah, there's no signs posted.
相信我 你不能停在这里
And trust me, you can't park here.
我会…
I'll, uh
我会往前挪一点
I'll move down the road a bit?
好吧 事实上你任何时间 都不能在布莱克伍德郡的任何地方停车
You actually can't park anywhere here in Blackwood County, any time, ever.
好的
Yeah.
明白了 -好极了
Got you. -Excellent.
日安 -你也是
Have a great day. - Yeah, you as well.
我不确定自己要不要这么做
I don't know if I want to do this.
听着 如果我们赢了
Well, listen, if it helps
主要原告确实能拿更多的赔偿 希望这能帮你下定
the lead plaintiff does get a larger share of the settlement if we win.
显然我并不是在做出任何承诺 但是…
And obviously I'm not making any promises, but...
就是说我起诉布莱克伍德家族 并能得到更多的钱
So I sue the Blackwoods and get more money?
等等
Wait
你不能起诉布莱克伍德家族
you can't sue the Blackwoods.
为什么不能
Why not?
戴安娜布莱克伍德是这家餐饮的老板
Diana Blackwood owns my restaurant.
那又怎样
So?
我女朋友起诉我的雇主 你觉得别人会怎么看
How do you think that looks? My girlfriend suing my employer.
戴安娜会炒掉我的
Diana will fire me.
拜托 这可说不准
Come on, you don't know that.
我有个孩子
I have a kid.
我不能丢掉这份工作
I can't afford to lose my job.
是的 而我有一间卖♥♥不出去的房♥子 因为房♥子里没有水
Yeah, and I have a house I can't sell 'cause no water.
我们打赢官司拿到一点钱 就可以搬去弗雷斯♥诺♥了
We win some money, we can finally move to Fresno.
那样对我们俩都好
It'll be good for both of us.
如果
If.
如果我们打赢官司的话
If we win.
你无法保证我们准能赢 对吗
You can't guarantee that, can you?
不能 但我可以保证我们会尽全力
No, but I can guarantee we'll do our best.
嘿
Hey.
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
我完全明白你的感受 好吗
Look, I totally understand how you feel, okay?
但如果你想把事情好好谈清楚
But if you ever want to talk things through
就给我们办公室打电♥话♥
just call the office.
那个金发律师说不出任何我不知道的事
That blond lawyer's not gonna tell me anything I don't already know.
那就打给我 好吗
Then give me a call.
我们可以聊一聊
Right? We can talk.
你在想什么
What're you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
你爱这个镇 对吗
You love this town, right?
没有任何人比你更适合 代表这里这个问题
There is nobody who could represent the problem here better than you.
好吧
Okay.
我愿意当你的…
I'll be your...
那个什么词来着 -主要原告
whatever you called it. -Lead plaintiff.
她会回心转意的
She'll come around.
好
Good.
嘿
Hey!
需要我帮你找什么吗
Can I help you find something?
我不知道自己在找什么
I don't know what I'm looking for.
你是为了某些东西才来这里的
Huh. Well, you're here for something.
我想我就是没办法
Oh, I just can't quit thinking about Roy
不去想罗伊说我找错方向了
saying I'm looking in the wrong direction, I guess.
怎么 你觉得他的鬼魂 会给你指出正确的方向
What, you think his ghost is gonna point you in the right one?
我不相信鬼魂
I don't believe in ghosts.
我却很相信
Well, I sure do.
也许你只是出于愧疚才这么说
Maybe that's just the guilt talking.
我的肩上背负了祖祖辈辈的愧疚
I got generations of guilt on my shoulders.
那是你坐在这里的原因
Is that why you're sitting here?
我坐在这里 是因为我失去了最好的朋友
I'm sitting here because I lost my best friend.
他的心脏不好
He had a bad ticker.
我记忆中他永远都在这里
And I can't a remember a time that he wasn't here.
节哀
Sorry about that.
谢谢你
Well, I appreciate that.
比利 既然你来了…
Well, Billy, since you're here, look...
要是我给你开一个价钱 现在和解 了结这整件事
If I was to offer you a certain sum to settle this whole damn thing right now
你觉得你会接受吗
do you think you'd take it?
是库柏曼让你这么做的吗
Is that what Cooperman told you to do?
顺带说一下 这招还不错
Nice move, by the way.
我宝刀已老了
I have my moments.
库柏曼
Cooperman.
哇那个家伙
Cooperman, ooh. Wow. That guy.
他真的很想干掉你
He really, really wants to nail your ass.
我真不知道你干了什么惹他生气
I don't know what you did to piss him off.
你当然知道
Yeah, you do.
我累了
I'm tired.
你多大 比利
How old are you, Billy?
比你年轻
Younger than you.
我可以让库柏曼的公♥司♥直接跟你接触
I mean, I could just have Cooperman's firm just reach out to you.
没必要
There's no need to.
有什么意义为什么要拖延这事
I mean, what's the point? Why drag this all out?
我们都累了
We're both tired.
我可以整晚不歇
Oh, I can go all night.
嗯…
Well...
如果你对此是这种想法 看来我得做好准备了
if you feel that way about it, I guess I'm just gonna have to saddle up.
那就去四处看一看吧
So go ahead and take a look around.
什么都不准拿走
Don't you take nothing.
比利
Billy.
什么事
What's up?
我想休息一阵子
I'm gonna take off for a while.
暂时说再见
Say adios for now.
为什么
Why's that?
我想我搞砸了 比利
I think I screwed up, Billy.
我是说我真的闯大祸了
I mean, I screwed up big time.
你知道在水利委员会上班 给我们提供信息的 那个非常不错的女士吗
You know that really nice lady that got us the information from the water board?
知道 多洛丝
Yeah, Delores.
是的
Yeah.
她走了
She's gone.
你说“走了”是什么意思
What do you mean gone?
她消失了 人间蒸发了
She disappeared. She fucking vanished and, uh...
而我认为是我造成的
I think I'm responsible.
我们离这里发生的一些非常危险的事 非常近了
We're getting really close to something dangerous here.
一定要小心
Just be careful.
好的
Yeah.
这里的一切都和表面不同
Nothing here is what it seems.
我知道伤害任何人绝对不会是
I know that it would never be your intention
你的本意
to hurt anybody.
但如果罗伊死了… -韦德
But if Roy died... -Wade
别说了
Wade, Wade, stop.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表