剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
My, my husband had just gotten his settlement check, so we had extra.
他知道你要来吗
Does he know you're coming?
知道 我给他留了个言 他一直都在家
Oh, yeah. I left him a message. He's always home.
要是他一直都在家 为什么没有接电♥话♥
Well, if he's always home, why didn't he pick up?
他屏蔽了来电 他不相信政♥府♥
He screens his calls. He doesn't trust the government.
你好呀 -你好
Hey, there. - Hey.
你怎么会在这儿 今天是周六
Why are you here? It's Saturday.
只是在整理一下
Ah, just straightening up.
要处理一些文件
Had some paperwork to do.
你也知道比利的 他不擅长整理
You know Billy, he's a mess.
是的
Yeah.
你有什么事 -没事 比利在哪
Ah, what are you up to? -Nothing. Where's Billy?
他不在楼下
He's not downstairs?
不在
Nope.
我不知道他在哪
Oh. I'm not sure where he is.
你要我告诉他你找过他吗
Do you want me to tell him you were looking for him?
不用了 不是什么重要的事
Uh, no, it's not important.
好的 -好的
Okay. -Okay.
好
Um, okay.
我正想去看一部电影
You know, uh, I was gonna go see a movie.
不去了 我不想看电影
No, I don't want to see a movie.
好吧
Okay.
那我们就…
Then I'll... I'll see you on Monday?
我们周一见 -周一见
I will see you on Monday. -Bye.
行 -拜
Okay. -Bye.
拜
Bye.
该死
Fuck.
这地方挺糟糕的 你确定我们来对地方了
This is quite a shithole. You sure we're in the right place?
确定 我大概两年前来过这里
Oh, yeah. I was here, like, two years ago.
你刚才不是说已经六年了
I thought you said it had been six years.
乐米当时不在 我妈妈和我来把她的电视拿回去
Oh, Lemmy wasn't here. My mom and I were getting her TV back.
看 他把这地方整理了一下
Ooh, look, he's fixed the place up.
这是新的
Huh. Ooh, this is new.
听着 要不我就给你两千块
Listen, why don't you just let me give you 2,000 bucks
你忘掉这件破事吧 好吗
and forget this shit, all right?
不要 我不想给你添麻烦
No, I don't want to put you out.
你已经给我添麻烦了 亲爱的
That ship already sailed, honey.
它是马古先生 -当然是了
Ooh. That's Mr. Magoo. -Of course it is.
乐米肯定在这里
Lemmy's definitely here.
乐米
Lemmy!
乐米 停下来
Lemmy, stop!
他听不到我说话
He can't hear me!
嗨
Oh. Hi.
嘿
Hey.
有什么能帮到你吗
Can I help you?
是我 你表姐啊 就是吉妮的女儿啊
It's me. Your cousin? Ginny's daughter?
嘿
Oh. Hey.
这位是比利
This is Billy.
你好 -你好
Hey. -Hey.
我有什么能帮到你
So what can I do for you?
我给你发了条短♥信♥的
I sent you a message?
我不看短♥信♥的
Oh. I don't check those.
我给你留了一条留言说 “你好 你还好吗
I left you this message and it said, "Hey! How you doing?
“我真的需要拿回我的两千块
"I really need my $2,000 back.
“我会找人送我去你家 很快见面 哔”
I'm gonna get a ride to your house. See you soon!" Beep!
什么
What?
你的摩托车引擎的钱是我借给你的
I lent you the money for the engine for your motorcycle?
糟了
Oh, shit.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我真的需要那笔钱
Yeah, well, I-I really need the money.
说来话长
It-It's a long story.
确实说来话长
Oh. Yeah, it's a long story.
我没有钱
I don't have it.
我可以给你弄到那笔钱
Ugh. I can get it for you.
但在我们开始前
Before we go, though,
你们喜欢杯垫吗
y'all like coasters?
这些非常独特
These are, uh, one of a kind,
三层聚乙烯涂层 手工制♥作♥的
three coats of poly, handmade.
如果我从你这里买♥♥一个 我们可以走吗
If I buy one of them from you, can we go?
四件套装一起卖♥♥的
Well, they come in sets of four.
全部四件我出一百块
I'll, uh, give you a hundred bucks for all four of them.
这正是我想说的话
That's exactly what I was gonna say.
天啊 好吧
Oh, geez. Okay.
给你 -好的
Okay. Whoa! -Here you go.
你看 现在你只欠她1900块了
Yeah. So you see, now, you only owe her $1,900.
这一招真厉害
Ha. Good one.
好了
All right.
跟我来吧
Follow me.
去哪里
Where to?
去我朋友家 他是有钱人
Uh, my buddy's. The guy with the money.
他正在办一个派对
He's throwing a party.
你不应该穿上衣吗
Shouldn't you have a shirt?
上衣在派对那儿
Shirt's at the party.
这没有加糖的 对吧 -是的
This is unsweetened, right? -Yeah.
我不能再吃糖了 不知道为什么会让我下巴痛
I can't take sweets anymore, hurts my jaw and I don't know why.
你知道约瑟夫和凯伦当我当成托儿所
Do you know that Joseph and Karen are saving money
好给他们省钱吗
by using me as a daycare center?
知道 -好几千块钱
Yeah. -Thousands and thousands of dollars.
是的 他们应该给你付钱的
Yeah, well, they should pay you.
我就是这么说的 他们把我说的话当作笑话
That's just what I said and they laughed.
嘿 别再拉她的头发了 住手
Hey! Stop pulling her hair. Stop it.
过来这里
Get over here.
不要
No.
我说了过来这里
I said get over here.
你会用水管喷我的
You're just gonna spray me with the hose.
我不会的
I am not.
你骗了我 -不能再扯头发了
Ah, ah! You tricked me. No more hair pulling.
我没有骗你 你隔大老远就看出来了
I did not trick you. You saw that a mile away.
他们有时挺讨厌的
They can be a pain in my butt.
是的
Yeah.
这地方真不错
This place is so nice.
是的 你们应该圣诞节的时候来看看
Yeah, you should see it on Christmas.
当然 那里还像是圣诞呢
I bet. That's still Christmas.
你们喜欢烟花吗
Y'all like fireworks?
我超爱烟花
I love fireworks.
是的
Oh, yeah.
你们会放烟花吗
Are you having them?
不放
No.
我们这里应该多放烟花
We should do more fireworks around here.
快看 闪闪亮
Ooh, look! Shiny!
是的
Oh, yeah.
到了 就是这里
Oh, this is it right here.
我们走吧 -好的
Let's go. -Okay.
听着 你紧跟着我 明白吗 谁知道这里是什么地方
Listen, you stick close to me, all right? Who knows what this is.
不会有事的 他是家人
Oh, it'll be fine. He's family.
是的
Yeah.
喂 你该不是警♥察♥吧
Hey, you're not a cop, are you?
不是 比警♥察♥更糟
No, even worse.
我相信你
I trust you.
好 很好
Okay, good.
进来吧
Come on in.
嘿 是乐米
It's Lemmy!
乐米
Lemmy!
见鬼了 来爽一把 老兄 找个地方坐下来
Goddamn it. Grab a rag, man, place to sit.
小心那个洞
Watch out for that hole.
他们不是为了那个来这里的
Uh, they're not here for that.
我们需要谈正事
We need to talk business.
神神秘秘的
Secretive.
好的 老兄 马上回来
All right, man. Be right back.
嘿 姑娘们 让他们玩开心一点
Hey, ladies, show these guys a good time.
嘿 我们这里除了酒还是酒 你们要什么
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表