剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
And she is never going to get a piece of this land.
由于家里出了急事 我必须满怀遗憾辞去市长职位
Due to a family emergency, I must regretfully resign as mayor.
突发新闻:肮脏的水利交易
这能让我有时间和精力应对这件事
This will allow me the time and attention to deal with this matter.
许多人猜测玛丽索西尔瓦的辞职
Many are speculating Marisol Silva's resignation
为了避免《洛杉矶时报》刚刚发表的 一篇报道带来的余波而先下手为强
is a preemptive move to avoid the fallout from a story the L.A. Times just published,
这篇报道指出她与州政♥府♥一个水利秘密交易有亲 而这个水利交易的真♥相♥才刚刚浮出水面
linking her to a secret state water deal that's only beginning to be uncovered.
市长 您会回归吗 -不作回应
Mayor, when can we expect you back? -No comment.
西尔瓦女士 司法部长想问您几个问题
Ms. Silva? The state attorney general would like to ask you some questions.
我想跟我的律师谈一下
I'd like to speak to my lawyer.
好主意 跟我们来吧
Good idea. Follow us.
喂
Hello?
帕蒂
Patty.
你好 我是克丽丝蒂娜卢金
Um, hi. This is Christina Lukin.
你在听吗
You there?
在
Uh, yeah.
抱歉 你说吧
Sorry, go ahead.
我没有准备好卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
Listen, I-I don't think I'm quite ready to sell my house,
但我有一…
but I had this...
这听起来肯定会很奇怪
This is going to sound so strange,
但我跟你聊的时候 我感觉我们以前见过面
but when I was talking to you, I had a feeling that we've met before.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你能不能…
Can you, um,
你能回来 吗
can you please come back?
能
Yeah.
嘿 比利
Hey, Billy.
你在干什么 戴安娜
What are you doing, Diana?
戴安娜 等一下
Diana, wait.
终点
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表