剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
今天中♥央♥谷地的气温将接近38摄氏度
Temperatures will flirt with the upper 90s today in the Central Valley
目前无望缓解干旱
with no drought relief in sight.
弗雷斯♥诺♥及临近地区 今天下午气温将超过38摄氏度
Fresno and surrounding areas are expected to hit triple digits this afternoon
所以如果大家计划参加德雷的小绿人节
so if you're planning on attending the Little Green Men Festival in Del Rey
一定要带上大量的防晒霜及水
bring plenty of sunscreen and water.
照顾好你们的宠物
And take care of your four-legged friends.
布拉德和惠特尼 交回给你们
Brad and Whitney, back to you.
真♥相♥大白了
Yeah, the truth is out there.
或者至少是在弗雷斯♥诺♥附近
Or near Fresno, at least.
妮可♥儿♥ 谢谢 接下来是这个
Nicole, thank you.
我们“社区聚焦”最关心的是当前的干旱
The ongoing drought is at the heart of our community spotlight.
今天我们的嘉宾是帕蒂索利斯帕帕盖恩
And joining us on the couch today is Patty Solis "Pop-a-guy-in..."
律师 帕蒂索利斯帕帕吉恩
P-- it's Papagian. Solis-Papagian.
应该念“索利斯帕帕吉恩”
...an attorney representing
这名律师代理 一个有可能提出的集体诉讼案
a potential class action lawsuit
起诉的是布莱克伍德郡水利委员会
against the Blackwood County Water Board.
帕蒂 在布莱克伍德郡发生了什么事
Patty, what's going on in Blackwood County?
这是一场危机
Well, it is a crisis situation, um...
帕蒂 看这边 -这边
Patty, look this way. -This way.
我要看着你们好的 行
Oh... I'm looking at you. Right. Okay.
正如我所说的 这是一场危机
Um, well, l-like I just said, it's a, it's a crisis situation.
这个地区的许多居民无水可用快一年了
A lot of the residents in the area have, have been without water for almost a year.
就是说没有水 可以饮用、做饭、清洁、洗澡…
So there's no water for drinking, for-for cooking, for cleaning-- showers, um...
水龙头里什么都没有
Yeah, there's just, there's nothing
无法想象 -是的 糟透了
coming out of the tap. -I can imagine. Yeah, it's up.
我听说你正在组织一场集♥会♥
And I understand you have a meeting coming up?
是的 如果你们住在布莱克伍德郡
Right, so, um, if you, if you live in Blackwood County
家里没有水可用
um, and don't have working water in your home
我们希望听到你们的心声 因为你们可以参与这一场
we want to hear from you because you could be part of this
里程碑式的集体诉讼 -帕蒂 看这边
um, landmark class action... -Patty...
这是给你们的 你们可以留着 -谢谢
Y-You-- this is for you. You keep that. -Oh, thank you.
如果你们明天想加入我们 7点在格洛丽亚餐厅
Um, uh, if you join us tomorrow, 7:00, at, uh, at Gloria's restaurant.
好的
Okay.
你们可以加入字幕吗可以后期加上吗
And then can you put up the box with the words?
我们会在屏幕上播放信息的
Uh, yeah, yeah, we're-- we'll pop the information up on the screen.
完美 太好了 -好的
Perfect. That's great. -All right
布莱克伍德郡 集体诉讼信息集♥会♥
Blackwood County, Class Action Information Meeting
更多信息请查阅 《早安中♥央♥谷地》节目网站
and check out the Good Morning, Central Valley Show website for more details.
帕蒂 再次感谢你上我们节目
Patty, again, thanks for stopping by.
谢谢大家过来我们的集♥会♥
Thank you for stopping by. Thank you for...
我们休息一小会
We are gonna take a quick break
我们接下来会有查德欧西亚 关于家用清洁剂的报道
and when we come back, Chad O'Shea reports on household cleaners.
你最爱的品牌 是不是正在杀死你的宠物
Could your favorite brands be killing your pets?
早安中♥央♥谷地
什么
What?
律 政 风 云:巨 人
第 三 季 第 3 集
…我们希望听到你们的心声 因为你们可以参与这一场
We want to hear from you because you could be part of this
里程碑式的集体诉讼 -帕蒂 看这边
um, landmark class action... -Patty...
这是给你们的 你们可以留着 -谢谢
Y-You-- this is for you. You keep that. -Oh, thank you.
如果你们明天想加入我们 7点在格洛丽亚餐厅
Um, uh, if you join us tomorrow, 7:00, at, uh, at Gloria's restaurant.
嘿 -还好吗 老兄
Oh, hey. -What's up, bud?
你好吗 -很好 伙计
How are you? -Good, buddy.
听着 你想吃培根的话得赶紧了
Hey, listen, if you want any bacon, you better hurry up
因为丽塔刚进来了
'cause Rita just came in.
她每天真的会拿走一整锅的培根
She literally takes the whole fucking pan every day.
我的动脉真的要爆♥炸♥了
My arteries would literally explode.
这是一种死法 -是的
Yeah, well, that's one way to go. -Yeah.
有什么事 -那些…
So, what's up? -These, uh, these NDAs
那些保密协议将会很难查…
it-it's gonna be hard to get ahold...
嘿 麦克布莱德 你还好吗
Hey, McBride. How's it hanging?
还不错 丽塔 你在吃培根
Not bad, Rita. -What, you having a little bacon?
是的 又烫又脆
Yeah. -It's nice and hot.
人只活一辈子
Ha. Only live once.
说得对
That's right.
查到这些保密协议很难 你知道的
It's gonna be tough to get ahold of these NDAs, you know that?
所以我才让最好的人来干这事
That's why I got the best guy on the job.
听着 就算我可以弄到保密协议的条款
Well, e-even if I do get my hands on the nondisclosures
打破这些条款会更困难
uh, i-it's gonna be even tougher to break them.
我只需要知道谁签了协议
All I need to know is who.
这里许多人嘴巴很紧 而且非常谨慎
Well, a lot of tight-lipped, tight-ass cowboys here.
这些牧场主没有一个会走漏风声的 -这个嘛…
None of these ranchers are gonna talk. -Well
参与其中的 肯定有一个州政♥府♥水资源局的人
there's got to be at least a state water guy
还有一个洛杉矶水利局的人
and an L.A. water guy in the room.
这就取决于他们到底是谁
Depends on who they are.
以及他们会有什么损失
And what they have to lose.
是的 -那…
Yeah. -So...
嗯
Well
我会尽力而为
I will give it my best shot.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
听着 告诉你的朋友多洛丝 没有人会知道她的身份 好吗
Hey, listen, tell your friend Delores that she'll remain anonymous, all right?
谢谢 我会的 这太好了
Thank you. I-I will. That's nice.
太好了 -是的 就告诉她别担心
That's nice. -Yeah, just tell her not to sweat it.
总是很高兴见到你 杰梯 -我也有同感
Always good to see you, JT. -Likewise, likewise.
拜 丽塔
Bye, Rita.
嘿 麦克布莱德
Hey, McBride.
那家伙在骚扰你吗
Hmm? -Was that guy hassling you?
是的
Yeah.
你要我教训教训他吗
You want me to kick his ass?
台球、大堂、酒吧
Pool, Lobby, Bar
汽油、酒及食物
Gas, Liquor, Food
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我买♥♥这些东西 再加25块的汽油
I'm-a take this, this, this and this and $25 on whatever pump I'm on.
嘿 你可以贴这个吗
Um, hey, would you post this?
是关于用水问题的社区集♥会♥的
Uh, it's a community meeting about the water situation.
可以 没问题
Hmm, yeah, okay.
太好了 好的 你也应该来 就在明天晚上
Great. Okay, yeah-- and you should come. It's tomorrow night.
一共40块
Yeah. It's 40 bucks.
你开玩笑吗
Are you shitting me?
好吧
Okay.
给你
There you go.
好的 明天一定要来 好吗
All right, but definitely come tomorrow. Okay?
当然了 -可以了解信息而且有小吃
Of course. -It's informative, and there are gonna be snacks.
小吃 -是啊
Oh, snacks? -Yeah, man.
你肯定会喜欢这些的 很好吃 -我知道 它们看起来…
You're gonna love those. Those are great. Here. -I know, they look--
你真可爱
aw, you're sweet.
好的 明天见吧 谢谢
Take that. All right, so, I'll see you tomorrow. Thank you.
她在那里 帕蒂
There she is. Patty?
你好 我是戴安娜布莱克伍德
Hi. -It's Diana Blackwood.
嘿 记得我说过我在任何地方 都能发现你的车子吗
Hey. Remember I said I could spot your car anywhere?
我发现你的车子了
Spotted your car.
看来你已经见过我儿子安通了
I see you've already met my son Anton.
是的
Right.
你今天早上在新闻节目里很好看
You looked great on the news this morning.
你说什么 -你今天…
Sorry? -You-you looked...
抱歉 你今天早上在新闻节目里很好看
Sorry. You-you looked great on the news this morning.
你经常上电视吗 -不是 没有
Oh. -Do you do a lot of on-camera work? -I do not.
你应该多试试 很适合你
Oh, well, you should. It suits you.
不了
I'm good.
那个…
Well...
我知道你正在查我哥哥
I know you're going after my brother.
虽然我们俩看起来关系紧密
And even though it seems the two of us are very intertwined
我只是觉得 你应该知道我并不是韦德 这很重要
I just thought it was important for you to know that I'm not Wade.
我更多负责这门生意的创意方面的事
I, I'm more on the creative side of the business.
坦白说 我并不知道 他做了什么来挨过这场旱灾
And, honestly, I don't know the ins and outs of what he's done to survive this drought.
戴安娜 韦德做了些非常坏的事
Well, Diana, Wade has done some pretty bad things.
不管我哥哥如何 我很关心这些人们
Mm. Regardless of my brother, I care about these people.
我也是
Uh, so do I.
你肯定会是个好妈妈
You're gonna be an excellent mother.
我看得出来
I can tell.
你是个非常有同情心的人
You... You're a very, very compassionate person.
不管怎么说 我希望尽自己的能力 帮助你和其他人
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表