剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢
Aw. Thanks.
对了 你最近在这里见过小乌鸦吗
Hey, by the way, have you seen Littlecrow around?
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
有人告诉我在自助餐那里见过他
Somebody told me that they saw him at the buffet
他看起来像是病入膏肓的样子
and he looked like death warmed over.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我不能曝露我的线人
I can't reveal my sources.
得了 丽塔 你是说真的
Oh, come on, Rita. Are you serious?
说真的
Yeah.
别不高兴
Don't get sore.
好吧 另外一个人告诉我…
All right, somebody else told me...
他终于翘辫子了
he finally kicked the bucket
并变成了一只该死的乌鸦
and turned into a fucking crow.
随便你相信哪个说法都行
So you can... believe what you want.
是的 我已经不确定该相信什么了
Yeah. I'm not sure what to believe anymore,
但跟你说实话
to tell you the truth.
说吧
Yeah. Mm.
我得接这通电♥话♥ 亲爱的
Oh, I got to take this, honey.
等等 我们要吃早餐吗
W-Wait, are-are we gonna have breakfast?
等一下 亲爱的
Hang on, honey.
还真说不准
You never know.
我们可能会吃呢
We just might.
麦克布莱德
Well, McBride,
很高兴见到你 干杯
good to see you. And here's mud in your eye.
是的 我也很高兴见到你
Yeah, you, too.
喂 宝贝
Hey, hon.
什么事
What's up?
我该怎么看待这个
What am I supposed to do with this?
你看过了吗
Did you read it?
浏览了一下
I skimmed it.
我要你逐字逐句地好好看 好吗
Well, I want you to read every word of it, okay? 'Cause I know
因为我知道玛丽索的事对你打击很大
this Marisol thing really got to you.
布列塔尼跟你说了什么
What did Brittany tell you?
她没有跟我说细节
She didn't give any details.
我知道这事让你非常反感 我也一样
I know it got under your skin. It got under my skin, too.
但我知道如何应对
But I know how to deal with it.
就通过喝酒跟逃避
By drinking and running away?
我们现在谈的是你 好吗
We're talking about you here, okay?
我就是不明白她为什么能躲过法律制裁
I just don't understand why she gets away with it.
也许她并没有躲过 这个保密协议 把她跟许多可怕的政♥治♥阴谋扯上关系
Well, maybe she doesn't. This NDA ties her to a bunch of horrible political shit.
所以我们也许有一点希望
So, maybe we got something here.
好吧
Okay.
那…
So...
你是个聪明的姑娘 就按你的想法去做吧
You're a smart girl. Run with it.
我不应该拿到这个的 是吗
I'm not supposed to have this, am I?
我不知道你在说什么 我们从来没有做过这样一次对话
I don't know what you're talking about. We never had this conversation.
等一下 等等
Oh, hang on a second. Hang on.
帕蒂:玛瓦找到了她 给我打电♥话♥
嘿 我得挂了 好吗
Hey, I got to go, all right?
我很快就会回家
I-I'll be home soon.
好的 拜 我爱你 下次再聊
All right. All right, I love you. Talk to you soon.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你在听什么呢
What are you listening to?
一个播客节目
Oh, a podcast.
《慢速燃烧》
Slow Burn.
新的一集
The new episode?
我们知道 你对戴安娜布莱克伍德有所不满
So, we understand that you have a grievance against Diana Blackwood.
真的吗 你为什么会这么认为
Oh. Really? What makes you think that?
你能给我们的任何信息
Look, any-anything you can-can give us,
都能很好地帮助我们 阻止他们伤害其他人
it would really help us keep them from hurting other people.
当然了 我可以帮你们
Oh. Oh, sure. I can help you.
我保留了一份文件形式的追踪档案 贴着备忘录 上面写着
Uh, you know, I kept a paper trail with a memo line reading,
“超级机密非法隧♥道♥档案 嘘 别说出去”
"For super secret illegal tunnel. Shh. Don't tell."
两位 我并不是个白♥痴♥ 好吗 没有什么文件档案
You guys, I'm not an idiot. Okay? There's no paper trail.
你可以作证
You could testify.
不行 这事不可能发生 戴安娜布莱克伍德是个丧心病狂
No, that's not happening. Diana Blackwood is fucking crazy.
你们觉得我为什么 要请个大块头坐在我病房♥外面
Why do you think I pay a big man to sit outside my door?
要不我们记录你的证词吧
How 'bout we record your testimony?
不行 他们以为我死了 我希望他们继续这么以为
No, they think I'm dead. And that's the way I'd like to keep it.
但你并没有死
But you're not.
我们可以传唤你作证
We can subpoena you.
好吧 听着 我确实保留了一些东西
Okay, look, there is something I kept
以防我被卷入了 布莱克伍德的脏事当中
just in case I found myself in the middle of a Blackwood shitstorm.
你有什么条件
What do you want?
你们能把我转移去一个安全的地方吗
Can you move me to a safe place?
可以 我们可以办到
Yeah, we can do that.
行 把我送出了这个国家 我们再谈
Okay. Make it out of the country, and we'll talk.
早啊 -早上好 韦德
Oh. Morning. -Good morning, Wade.
我有个问题问你
I got a question for you.
你认识一个叫洛雪儿坡普尔的人吗
You know a Rochelle Purple?
想不起来
Hmm. Doesn't ring a bell.
其实这是给你下套 因为我知道你认识她
Well, actually, it was a trick question, 'cause I know you do.
是的
Yeah. -Hmm.
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
不 我想你漏掉了什么东西 等一下 你可以再说一遍吗
I think you dropped out. Wait, can you just say that again?
我说的是这个隧♥道♥项目的每一分钱
I said... every dime spent on this tunnel project
都要由枪蝰公♥司♥出
is going to come out of Fer-de-lance.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我知道你跟戴安娜 开设了一个空壳公♥司♥想抢劫我的钱
I know that you and Diana set up a shell corporation to rob me blind.
好吧 韦德 我可以解释
Wade, I can explain...
你要弥补我
You are going to make it up to me.
而且你要在这过程中保护我
And you're going to protect my ass in the process.
但那让戴安娜有风险 她在女子监狱里肯定不过好
But that would put Diana at risk. She will not do well in a women's prison.
不过好就不好过呗 -关掉录音
So be it. - Shut it off.
她是你的家人 -关掉录音
She's your family. - Shut it off.
这让你想起什么了吗
So does that jog your memory?
我要每一个复本
I want every fucking copy.
好
Okay.
你提出的和解金额后面得多加几个零了
Well, you're gonna have to add a few zeros to that offer of yours.
还有金鹰本纳特 所以…
And then there's Gene Bennett. So...
不惜代价
Whatever it takes.
然后你就可以有多远滚多远
And then you can go fuck yourself.
钱转账以后你就可以拿到录音的复本了 怎么样
You'll get your copies when you wire the money. How's that?
跟你说一下 这里再也不欢迎你了
Just so you know, you're not welcome around here anymore.
说真的
No shit?
说实话 我已经受够了中♥央♥谷地了
Actually, I think I've had my fill of the Central Valley.
这个和解金额非常庞大 麦克布莱德先生
It's a very large settlement, Mr. McBride.
这是他给我们提出的金额
That's what he offered us.
我只是完全没想到
I'm just surprised.
布莱克伍德 肯定对某些事感到非常难过
Mr. Blackwood must feel very, very bad about something.
是的 法官大人
He does, Your Honor.
考虑到当前情况
Given the circumstances,
我们相信这是 公平、合理并适当的一个金额
we believe it's a fair, reasonable, and... adequate amount.
我相信这是当然的
I'm sure you do.
辛女士 -是 法官大人
Ms. Sen? -Yes, Your Honor.
布莱克伍德先生愿意支付额外费用
Mr. Blackwood is willing to pay the premium,
因为他要求集体诉讼的所有原告及律师 签订一个保密协议
because he's asking that the class and its counsel be bound by an NDA.
从现在开始 他们不能向任何人提及 他们在这场诉讼中
From here on out, they cannot mention anything that they've learned
了解到的任何信息
during the course of this case to anyone.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride,
你们准备好进行秘密和解吗
you're prepared to enter into a secret settlement?
准备好了 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
这对我们的委托人来说 可能是最好的结果
It's the best possible result for our clients.
你这么认为吗 他们现在全是百亿富翁了
You'd think so. They're all now millionaires.
帕帕金恩女士
Ms. "Pa-pa-gian"?
念“帕帕吉恩” 我姓“索利斯帕帕吉恩”
Pagian. It's-- Well, it's Solis-Papagian.
我结过两次婚
I've been married twice.
没所谓… 你也不在乎
It doesn't-- You don't care.
是的 我们同意了条款 我们同意这么做
Um, yes, we agree to the terms. We're agreeing to that.
条件是和解金在明天以前 汇到第三者保管账户
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表