剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
如果你有联邦犯罪证据
Well, if you've got proof of a, uh, federal crime...
换作是我 就会去找联邦法官 而不是来这里见我
I'd go to a federal judge instead of coming over here to see me.
因为这些人受煎熬受得够久了 好吧
These people have suffered long enough, okay?
犯罪案件的审判优先于集体诉讼
And a criminal case takes precedent over a class action
那种破官司可以拖上一辈子
and that shit can drag on for fucking ever.
在我听来 你似乎在求我帮忙
Sounds to me like you're asking me for a favor.
你是在这么做吗 大律师
Is that what you're doing, Counselor?
我们私下里你就说吧
Come on. Off the record.
两害取其轻
Well, pick your poison.
想想你希望有什么下场
Think about how you want this to play out,
要不然我今天 就会把这个证据上交给法官
'cause otherwise... I'm gonna take this to the judge in the morning.
你刚才说什么 我并不太理解
What'd you say? I didn't quite catch that.
我说我今天就会把这个证据上交给法官
I said I'm gonna take it to the judge in the morning.
是的 我就是听你这么说的 -是的
Yeah, that's what I thought you said. -Yeah.
喂 戴安娜
Hey, Diana.
你能回家一趟吗
Can you come home?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
给我烤点吐司吧
Make me some toast.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
等会再谈
After.
现在就谈
Now.
比利麦克布莱德知道了隧♥道♥的事
Billy McBride... knows about the tunnel.
我已经妥善处理了
I took care of it.
你炸掉了我的隧♥道♥
You blew up my tunnel?
我要你告诉我有没有什么纰漏 可能会让我们
I need you... to tell me if there are any loose ends that would tie us
跟那条该死的隧♥道♥扯上关系
to that fucking tunnel.
戴安娜
Diana?
给我把水龙头开了
Turn the water back on.
你先回答我
Not until you answer me.
你真是退步了
You've lost your edge.
你将会坐牢
You're going to federal prison,
而你一定不能把我拖下水
and you're not going to drag me down there with you.
你很软弱
You are weak.
而这真的太没意思了
And that's boring.
什么都阻止不了你了
Nothing will stop you.
什么都阻止不了我
Nothing's gonna stop me.
我能阻止你
I did stop you!
现在是几点
What time is it now?
现在是几点
Huh? -What time is it now?
9点19分
It's... 9:19.
就是说他迟到了20分钟
All right, so he's 20 minutes late.
是的
Yeah. Right.
你觉得他会出现吗
Do you think he's gonna show?
该死的 我不知道 希望如此
Hell, I don't know. I mean, I hope so.
也许他会搞死我们所有人 我也不确定
Maybe he's gonna fuck us all. I don't know.
好吧 我们进去吧
All right, let's go.
我认识另一个一样的笑话
I know another one just like that.
你听说过一个关于一个男人的…
You-you ever hear the one about the guy...
这里到底是在干什么
Oh. Well, what the hell's going on in here?
博伊德刚受指派 到第二区上诉法♥院♥工作
Boyd... has just been appointed to Second District Court of Appeals.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
这肯定是你应得的
Mm-hmm. -You must have earned it.
给你倒一杯吗
Could I pour you one?
不用了 -真的
No, I'm good. -No?
不用 -我也…不要
No. -I also, I don't want one.
反正你也没问我 算了 -是的
You weren't offering. -Yeah. -Never mind.
麦克布莱德先生、帕帕吉恩女士 我们就快一点结束吧
Mr. McBride, Ms. Papagian, let's make this quick.
你们有什么要给我看的
What do you have for me?
法官大人 在我们查证过程中
Well, Your Honor, during the course of our discovery,
我们发现了一些证据
we ran across some evidence
能证明布莱克伍德先生 一直在国有土地下面非法挖掘隧♥道♥
that Mr. Blackwood has been drilling an illegal tunnel through federal land,
并从一个受保护的国有水库偷水
and stealing water from a protected federal reservoir.
这个证据跟我们的案件有直接关系
And this evidence goes straight to the heart of our case,
上面详细列出了正在持续进行的一场犯罪密谋 目的是偷水 首先是从州政♥府♥
details a ongoing criminal conspiracy to steal water, first from the state...
当那不够的时候 就再从国有土地上偷取
and when that wasn't enough, from federal land, too.
辛女士 你知道这份证据吗
Ms. Sen, what do you know about this?
法官大人 在这场诉讼过程中
Your Honor, during the course of this litigation,
我的委托人才知道他妹妹
my client became aware of a shell company
戴安娜布莱克伍德持有一家空壳公♥司♥ 枪蝰公♥司♥
owned by his sister, Diana Blackwood, Fer-de-lance.
在进一步调查后
Upon further investigation,
他发现枪蝰公♥司♥ 对这项挖隧♥道♥项目负全责
he discovered that Fer-de-lance is solely responsible for this tunneling project.
我的委托人及他的任何公♥司♥都没有参与 上述提到的挖隧♥道♥项目
My client, nor any of his companies, have had any involvement
事前也对此事毫不知情
or prior knowledge of said tunneling project.
就是说她是在你不知情的情况下 做这件事的
So she was doing this without your knowledge.
她是个成年人了 我不为她的行为负责
She's a grown-up. I'm not responsible for her actions.
这就涉及了更重要的一点
Which brings us to the bigger point.
枪蝰公♥司♥并不是这场集体诉讼的一个被告
Fer-de-lance is not a defendant in this class action lawsuit.
这跟你的案件毫无关系
It has nothing to do with your case.
你这是拿你妹妹当挡箭牌
Okay, so you're hiding behind your sister,
然后你将会把一切都推到她头上
and then you're gonna throw her in front of the bus.
麦克布莱德先生 你希望我怎么处理这份证据
Mr. McBride, what would you like me to do with this?
我希望您暂时忘掉您的升职
I would have you look beyond your promotion
睁开眼睛看看这里到底是什么情况
and see what the hell's going on here.
要是为了这个的话 你就来错地方了
Well, you're in the wrong place for that.
这里不是美国联邦地区法♥院♥
This is not a U.S. District Court.
我不是联邦法官
I am not a federal judge.
这跟你起诉布莱克伍德先生的案件无关
And this... has nothing to do with your case against Mr. Blackwood.
周一前向我呈交我真正能用得上的东西
Bring me something I can actually use by Monday,
否则我只能快速否决你的案件了
or I will have no choice but to put your case to a swift and merciful end.
说完了
We're done here.
我收到了律师公会的回应了
I got a response from the bar association.
是吗
Yeah?
被拒绝了
It was a no.
“不行 布列塔尼 你当不了律师”
No, Brittany, you're not gonna be a lawyer.
跟我预期的一样
It's kind of what I expected, but...
但现在是接到正式通知了
...now it's official.
那个委员会狗屁不懂
That committee doesn't know shit.
你应该有一个新的开始 亲爱的
You deserve a fresh start, honey.
我要搬去芝加哥了
Well, I'm moving to Chicago.
我哥哥住在那里
My brother, he's got a place there.
他家有个空闲的房♥间 他可以让我跟他一起住
He's got an extra room, so he's gonna let me stay with him
一直住到我想清楚下一步怎么走
and... you know, till I figure it out.
一个全新的开始
It's a fresh start.
洛杉矶…
L.A. has been...
我不能说这个城市对我友好
Well, I wouldn't say it's been good to me, but...
但至少我认识了你
at least I met you.
还有丹妮丝
And Denise.
是的
Yeah.
她是个好孩子
She's a good kid.
是的
Yeah.
但她需要她爸爸 -对
But she needs her dad. -Yeah.
说真的 比利 赶紧回去洛杉矶…
Seriously, Billy, get the fuck back to L.A.
是 -…陪在她身边 好吗
and be there for her, okay? -Yeah. Yeah.
好的 我会的 很快就回去 好吗
Yeah, I'm going to pretty soon, okay?
你能不能帮我个忙…
Can you do me a favor...
把这个转交丹妮丝 -好的
...give that to Denise, will you? -Yeah.
告诉她给我打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥
Tell her to call me or text me
告诉我她看了没有 好吗
and just let me know she's seen it, okay?
可以 -好的
Sure. -All right.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
这话以后再说吧
Save it for later.
我还没走呢
I'm not gone yet.
是的
Yeah.
孩子
Well, kid,
我们又熬过了一个晚上了
we made it through another night.
是的 勉强熬过了
Yeah, barely.
我告诉你一件事 我就像
Let me tell you something. I was like
寻找利文斯通的斯坦利
Stanley looking for Livingstone.
我看不到你的时候 就会开始有分离焦虑
I'm starting to get separation anxiety when I don't see you.
你知道吗 丽塔 你真的独一无二 亲爱的
You know something, Rita, they only made one of you, honey.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表