剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 没跟我击掌呢
Hey, you left me out, man.
我们就快到了 你们想吃什么味的冰淇淋
All right, so we're almost there. What kind of ice cream are you gonna get?
曲奇和奶油味的
Cookies and cream.
不是吧 总吃曲奇和奶油味
No, it's always cookies and cream.
换个别的口味 -这是最好吃的
It's the best one. -You show me... oh.
是最好吃的 -是我们的最爱
It's the best. -It's our favorite.
好吧 等一下
It's gre-- all right. Wait, wait, hold on.
喂 罗伯特 你好 是的 我一直在想我们的会议呢
Hey, hey, Robert. Hi, yeah. I've been thinking about our meeting.
我灵感迸发 脑子都快炸掉了
My brain is just exploding with ideas.
妈妈 我们能不能再要个汉堡
Oh, Mom, can we get In-N-Out, too?
好的 不过…
Uh-- Yes, but--
抱歉被打断了
Sorry about that.
我回来了
Uh, I'm back.
好的 我能问你为什么吗
Oh. Oh, okay. Uh, can I, can I, can I ask you why?
是因为我的收费吗 我是说我的收费并不是固定的…
Was it, was it my fee? Because, I mean, that's not set...
首先 你只会抄袭
First of all, you're a copycat.
其次 这完全不是真的
And second of all, that's so not true.
你知道吗 罗伯特 这…
You know what, Robert, it's, it's...
完全没关系
it's totally fine.
是的 我其他客户的工作很多 所以这也许是…
Oh, yeah, I'm so busy with my other clients that, um, it's, it's probably...
也许是最好的 所以…
it's-it's for the best. So... yeah, yeah.
是啊 也祝你好运 好的
Good luck to you, too. Okay.
你疯了
You're crazy.
你疯了 你就只会摆事实
You're crazy. -You're being unfactual, bro.
住手 安通
Stop it, Anton.
你住手 妈妈 让他住手 天呐
You stop it. Mom, tell him to stop. Gosh.
妈妈 -妈妈
Mom? -Mom?
妈妈 -妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 -妈妈
Mom? Mom! -Mom!
妈妈
Mom, don't! Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
一直在找你呢
Been looking for you.
真的 -是啊
Really? - Yeah.
有人告诉我你有时候会在这里开会
Little birdie told me that sometimes you... take meetings here.
什么事
So?
我能坐下吗
Can I sit down?
我听说发生的事了
I heard about what happened.
那场意外
The accident.
我眼前突然变黑了
Everything in front of me just went black.
我看不到前面的路 然后我们从桥上翻了过去 掉进了河里
I just, I couldn't see a way out, and we went over the bridge into the river.
我的一个儿子因为感染丧失了听力
Jesus, Jesus. -One of my sons lost his hearing from an infection,
这全是我的错
and it was all my fault.
嘿 你别这么说
Hey, hey, don't you talk that way.
甚至想都不要这样想
Don't you even think that way.
黑暗
The darkness...
眼前一片黑暗
...everything going black,
这不是你的错
that's not your fault.
你为此努力了这么久
You've been fighting that for a very long time.
我只是累了
I just got tired.
两个儿子、那份工作 一直以来都很艰难 我…
Hmm-mm. -It'd been hard for so long with the boys, with work, I...
我自暴自弃了
I just let go.
我懂的
Hmm. I get it.
我懂的
I get it.
别说我的伤心事了 你呢
Enough about my sad news. What about you?
娜塔莉离开了我
Uh... Natalie left me.
娜塔莉是谁
Who's Natalie?
我的第二任妻子
She's my second wife.
不好了
Oh, shit!
我亏掉所有钱后 她就离开了我
She left after I lost all my money.
不是吧 -是的 想不到吧
Oh, no. -Yeah, what do you know? Uh...
终于摆脱了他们两者了 反正她不应该拿到一分钱
good riddance to both of them. She didn't deserve a cent of it anyway.
就是说你破产了
So you're, you're broke?
我把所有钱投到了海岸石油开采项目
I sunk all my chips into this, uh, coastal investment,
石油钻塔爆♥炸♥时 那笔钱就化为乌有了
and, uh.... it hit the skids when this oil rig blew up.
真没料到会这样
Didn't see that coming.
但我还有地
Ah. But, uh, still got the land.
还有果园
And the orchards.
我就只有这些了
That's all I need.
就像爸爸一样
Just like Dad.
他去世了我很难过
I'm not sorry he's dead.
我现在看出来了
I can see that now.
那你现在有什么打算
So what are you gonna do now?
破产了有什么打算
Now that I'm broke?
是的
Yeah.
也许你能帮上忙
Maybe you could help.
我明白了 你需要我
Oh. Oh, I see. You need me.
向来都需要
Always did.
你需要我的想法
You need my ideas.
也许该在委员会里给你一个位置了
Mm-hmm. Maybe it's time... for you to take a seat at the table.
我不确定大佬们会喜欢这样
Oh, I'm sure those boys would love that.
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
好 我会过一遍这张公♥司♥名单
Hmm. Okay, so I want to run through this list
上面全是布莱克伍德郡水利委员会 亏欠配给水的公♥司♥
of companies that are owed water allotments by the Blackwood County Water Board.
我一边念你一边告诉我 公♥司♥老板是谁 好吗
So, uh, if you could just tell me who owns each one as I go.
行 念吧
All right? -Sure. Shoot.
深草农业公♥司♥ -我
Uh, Tallgrass Farming Company. -Me.
好的 布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥
Okay. Blackwood Almond Company.
我
That's me.
山核桃冈农场
Hickory Hill Farms.
罗伊威尔勒 我想现在是丝黛芬妮小乌鸦 对的
Roy Wheeler. Now Stephanie Littlecrow, I guess. Yeah.
杰科农场呢
G.K. Farms.
杰利科南
Uh, Gerry Kernen.
第二大道合作公♥司♥ -杰利科南
Second Avenue Partners. -Gerry Kernen.
红砾工业 -我
Red Gravel Industries. -Me.
艾勃特及阿彻股份有限公♥司♥
Abbot & Archer, Incorporated.
沃伦赫柏
Warren Hebb.
我注意到这里许多名字重复出现
I'm noticing a lot of repeated names here.
好的
Mm-hmm.
看起来99%的水资源分配给了
Okay. It seems the same four people who operate the water board
负责水利委员会的四个人 运转得怎么样
are allotted 99% of the water. How does that work?
非常好
Works great.
而且不违法
And it's not against the law.
行
Hmm. Okay.
这里有另一家公♥司♥ 分配的水量为0%
There's another company on here that's allotted a 0% share of the water,
叫枪蝰股份有限公♥司♥
called Fer-de-Lance, Incorporated.
公♥司♥老板是谁
Who owns that company?
再说一遍
Um-- say again?
我想我没有念错 枪蝰
I think I'm saying it right. Fer-de-Lance?
枪蝰
Fer-de-Lance. Fer. De. Lance.
你不知道枪蝰公♥司♥的老板是谁
You don't know who owns Fer-de-Lance?
不知道 一时说不出来
Not off-hand, no.
真让我吃惊 -我也是
Hmm. That surprises me. -Me, too.
少给我装模作样的
Won't you just cut the Laurel and Hardy bullshit
直接告诉我公♥司♥老板吧
and tell me who owns it?
我可不想介入家族纠纷 韦德
Oh, I-I don't want to get in the middle of a family squabble, Wade.
这话到底是什么意思
What's that supposed to fucking mean?
也许你妹妹知道一些情况
Well, maybe your sister knows something about it.
你得去问她
You'd have to ask her.
枪蝰股份有限公♥司♥ 这个名字听起来耳熟吗
Fer-de-Lance, Inc. Does that company sound familiar?
不熟
Nope.
这也说得过去 为了保护公♥司♥老板的身份 做了很多工作
Mm, well, that makes sense. Because a lot of work went into keeping the owner anonymous.
我想把15号♥呈堂证供引作证据
Uh, I would like to enter Exhibit 15 into evidence.
我没有那个的副本
I don't have a copy of that.
抱歉 给你 白♥痴♥
Oh, I'm sorry. Here you go, dum-dum.
你可以看看15号♥呈堂证供 告诉我那是什么吗
Um, would you please take a look at Exhibit 15 and tell me what that is?
看起来像是张支票
It looks like a check.
确实是的 开支票的是…
Sure does. From...?
枪蝰股份有限公♥司♥
Fer-de-Lance, Inc.
这让你想起什么了吗
Does that jog your memory?
没有
No.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表