剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Come on.
我曾经无视过你的警告吗
Have I ever not heeded a warning from you?
一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅汤
A bad apple's a bad apple.
她是家人
She's family.
跟戴安娜谈谈吧
Talk to Diana.
因为要是你不谈 我就会跟她谈
'Cause if you don't, I will.
嘿
Hey.
有人能帮我了解 关于水利委员会的信息吗
Um, is there anyone who can help me get information about the water board?
有 多洛丝可以帮你
Yeah, Delores can.
她不在 所以…
Um. Well, she's not here, so...
对 她明天早上9点会回来
Yeah, she'll be back tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.
我看得懂时间
I can read a clock.
还有别人能帮忙吗
Um... Is there anyone else?
有 多洛丝可以帮你
Yeah, Dolores can.
多洛丝可以 -是的
Dolores can? -Yes.
谢谢
Mm-hmm. Thank you.
你刚才是说9点
Did you say 9:00?
就是这个吗
Is that what this is?
很快回来
Is that a fucking nine?
这是9点吗
Is that a fucking nine?
喂
Hello.
是索利斯帕帕吉娜小姐吗
Is this Ms. Solis-Papa-gian?
不对 应该是索利斯帕帕吉恩 我就是
Uh, nope. Solis-Papagian, yes.
你好 我是布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥的 安通琼斯
Hi, this is Anton Jones at the Blackwood Almond Company,
我让人修好了你的车子 现在可以取了
and I have your car repaired and available for you.
你是谁
Sorry, who is this?
嘿
Hmm. Hey!
我必须说我很爱这个颜色
Wow, I-I got to say, I love this color.
我猜从拥挤的停车场 就能很容易地找到这车子
I bet it's really easy to spot out in the, uh, crowded parking lot, huh?
死变♥态♥
Fucking wackadoo.
我们其实是在99号♥高速公路上 找到你的车子的
Um, we actually got your car on Highway 99
布莱克伍德杏仁公♥司♥想着出于礼节 可以让你的工作更容易一些
and thought we'd make your day a little easier, courtesy of the Blackwood Almond Company.
给你准备了小礼物…好吧
Got you a little gi-- Okay.
注意安全
Be safe.
欢迎
You're welcome!
干得好
Good work.
我喜欢你的杏仁露澡
Hmm. I like your almond bath.
我跟威尔勒谈过了
I talked to Wheeler.
他说他有个消息来源
He says he has a source.
我暂时不知道是谁
I don't know who it is yet.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
他说得有道理
He has a point.
我们现在必须停止在保留地上钻探
We have to stop drilling on reservation land right now.
你听到我说的话了吗
Do you hear me?
那是联邦政♥府♥的土地
It's federal land.
在那儿钻探就是触犯联邦法律
That makes it a federal crime.
你刚才说什么
What were you saying?
我忘了
I forgot.
你今天晚上好吗 先生
How you doing tonight, sir?
我还好
I'm all right. Uh...
这是韦德布莱克伍德家吗
Is this Wade Blackwood's place?
是的 先生
Yes, sir, it is.
这里在办什么活动
What-What's going on here?
是舒普品牌的发布派对
It's the launch party for the SOOP brand.
真的 -是的
Really? -Yeah.
好的 -祝晚上愉快
Okay. -Enjoy your night.
嘿 失陪一下
Hey, excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
你好吗 -很好
How's it going? -Good.
我事先不知道这里在办狂欢会 否则…
I didn't know there was a shindig, I...
我妹妹 她…
Yeah. My sister, see, she...
她从不告诉我她在搞什么 而且她永远都办什么活动
she never tells me what's going on, and there's something always going on.
她让我累垮了 那边那个就是她
She runs me ragged. That's her right there.
我想介绍你们认识 但她正乐在其中呢
Yeah. -Uh, I'd introduce you, but she's... in her element.
是的 看起来如此 -对的
Yeah, it looks like it. -Yeah. -Yeah, yeah.
是的
Yeah.
舒普是什么是这样念吗
So, what is, uh, SOOP? Is that how you say it?
这产品…到处都是
What's all the stuff going on?
就是她想出来的糊弄人的东西 说有抗衰老功能
Oh, that's... It's-it's some sort of age-defying bullshit she came up with.
杏仁做的
It's made of almonds.
真想不到
Huh, I'll be darned.
我不懂 我只是穿得西装笔挺的 照她的吩咐去做
I-I don't know. I just put on the monkey suit and do what I'm told.
是的 -妈妈要你见一个人
Yeah. -Hmm. -My mom wants you to meet someone.
麦克布莱德先生 -嘿
Mr. McBride. -Hey.
我不知道你会来
Had no idea you were joining us.
是的 我之前也不知道
Yeah. I didn't, either, so...
那…
Have a drink.
喝点东西 吃点免费的虾
Have some free shrimp,
吃点这里供应的什么东西
whatever bullshit we're serving around here,
我们等一会再聊 你觉得如何
and we'll talk later. What do you say?
你觉得要等多久
How much later, you think?
韦德舅舅 妈妈要你现在过去
Well, Uncle Wade, Mom wants you to go now.
好的 安通 -谢谢
Okay, Anton. -Thank you.
我会尽快结束 -好
I... Just, I-I'll make it quick.
好好玩 -好的
Enjoy yourself. - Okay.
你想要点什么 麦克布莱德先生
What can I get you, Mr. McBride?
你告诉我最远的吧台在哪里吧 那就太好了
Yeah, why don't you just point me to the farthest bar. That'd be great.
我们在后面有一个 如果你想的话 我可以带你去
Okay, we got one in back. I can show you if you like.
不用了 我自己能找着路
No, I'm good. I can find my way.
好的
All right.
嘿 我…
Oh! Oh, hey, I...
是的 我刚见过你哥哥了…
Look who's here. -Yeah, I just met your brother just a second ago.
你好 -…就在刚才
Hi! -...just a second ago.
你好
You came.
你好吗
How are you?
你好 西尔瓦市长
Hi, Mayor Silva.
嘿 戴安娜 你好吗
Diana, how are you?
让我看看
Great to see you. Let me see, let me see, let me see.
不是吧
Come on!
你表现得很好 你设计的
You did really good. You designed it?
不 但是我买♥♥的 -不是买♥♥的
No, I bought it. -No? You bought it?
来吧 进来暖和一下
Well, come on, get out of the cold.
我很乐意 -喝杯东西
I would love it. - Get a drink.
大苏尔 妥妥的
Big Sur. Yes, sir.
喂
Hello?
我今天在24瓶装的水上坐了几个小时
I sat on a 24-pack of water for hours today.
我被一只蜜蜂骚扰了 好吧
I was molested by a bee. Okay?
让我发泄一下
So let me get this out.
水利委员会 委婉一点讲 一塌糊涂 好吧
The water board, to say the least, was a bust. Okay?
是的 好 这事让我来操心
Okay? -Yeah, all right. Let me worry about that.
比利 这个镇子没前途了 好吧
Billy. This town is fucked, okay?
这就是个小镇 每个人都知道别人的事
It's just a small town. Everybody knows everybody's business.
不 我说的不是这个镇的体积
No, I'm not talking about the size of the town.
我说的是水利问题 好吗
I'm talking about the water problem. Okay?
并不只是金鹰 所有人都一样
It's not just Gene. It's everybody.
我们得让整个镇的人参与进入 这很重要
And it's so important that we get the whole town involved in this.
我等会再打给你 -嘿
Hello? -I-I got to call you back.
给我来一杯波本威士忌 我不挑的 有什么就喝什么
Give me a bourbon. I ain't picky. Just whatever you got.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢 -也给我来一杯
Appreciate it. -I'll do one of those.
20块应该能买♥♥更大杯的酒
20 bucks should've gotten you a bigger pour.
大家都会这么认为 不是吗
You'd think so, wouldn't you?
我是罗伊威尔勒
Roy Wheeler.
我是比利麦克布莱德
Billy McBride.
是的 我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
是的 我也听过你的名字
I've heard your name, too.
从金鹰本纳特那儿听来的 -对
Oh, Gene Bennett. -Right.
他妻子的事太糟糕了
Terrible about his wife,
但那家伙是个十足的混♥蛋♥
but the guy's a fucking asshole.
真的
Really?
我知道大家都不敢说这话
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表