剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
那地方乱七八糟的 但是那么遥远
It's a real shithole, but it's way out there
你会做许多从未做过的 好玩的事 你明白吗
and you do a lot of fun stuff off the record, you know?
明白 这一点毫无疑问 是的
Oh, yeah, no doubt about that. Yeah, yeah.
有什么能帮到你
So what can I do for you? -Well, I'm an attorney,
我是律师…
and I...
我♥干♥了什么坏事
Uh-oh. What'd I do?
等会就知道了
Uh, we'll see.
不是的 我们要对布莱克伍德郡水利委员会 提出集体诉讼
No, uh, w-we've got a class action lawsuit against the Blackwood County Water Board.
这事我有什么能帮上忙
Oh. Well, how can I help you with that?
我想收集一些关于《大苏尔协议》的信息
Well, I was hoping to get some information about the Big Sur Agreement.
大苏尔 -对
Big Sur? -Yeah.
你参与了 是吗
Y-You were there, right?
是的 我去过大苏尔
Well, sure, I-I've been to Big Sur,
但我完全不知道什么协议
but I don't know anything about an agreement.
是的 那些保密协议 我会攻破这些鬼协议的
Oh, right. Yeah, the NDAs. Well, I'm gonna crack those.
我打破这些保密协议的时候 我会知道到底都有谁出席了
And when I do, I'm gonna find out exactly who was there.
知道主要参与者是谁 每个人会有什么损失
Find out who the big players were, and what each person's got to lose.
比如名声、事业 诸如此类的狗屁 是的
You know, like reputation and career. Little shit like that. Yeah.
如果我是你 我会认真地考虑这事
If I were you, I'd think about this long and hard.
想一想你是想在一开始就积极配合争取减刑 还是想最后成为炮灰
Figure out if you want to be at the head of the train or the end of the train.
因为你身为加州政♥府♥的代表人
Because as a representative of the state,
我非常肯定你签了字
I'm pretty damn sure that I'm gonna find your name on the dotted line
批准了对公共资源进行私有化的协议
as the guy who signed off on privatizing a public resource.
那可不妙 你明白吗
That ain't cool, you know?
比利 我11点约了人 所以…
Well, Billy, I have an 11:00, so...
是吗 真是让我大吃一惊
Oh, do you? That surprises the shit out of me.
是的 我有工作
Yeah. I got work.
我不担心这事 你会给我打电♥话♥的
Well, I'm not worried about it. You'll call me,
一旦你知道跟你狼狈为奸的 那些大老板、那些亿万富翁
as soon as you find out that these fat cats you've been playing with, these billionaires,
有整个律师团队正垂涎欲滴
they've got a whole team of lawyers who are just salivating.
迫不及待想把一切都推到你身上
They can't wait to nail your goddamn ass
想入你的罪以后 所以…
and pin everything on you, so...
我想你会跟我联♥系♥的
I figure I'll hear from you.
我本想给你一张我的名片的
I was gonna give you a card, but...
但那些人♥大♥部分都有我的电♥话♥号♥码 所以你很容易能弄到我的号♥码
most of those guys have my number, so you can get it pretty easy.
你要好好的
You be good.
韦德 我是斯宾塞
Wade? It's Spence.
布莱克伍德郡到底发生什么事了
Uh, what the fuck is going on in Blackwood County?
你是什么意思
Hmm. How do you mean?
该死的比利麦克布莱德刚从我办公室离开 这就是我的意思
Well, Billy fucking McBride just left my office is what I mean.
真的吗 -是的
Oh, did he now? -Yeah.
对 你就告诉我 我应该担心到什么程度
how worried do I need to be?
斯宾塞想知道他应该多担心这事
Spencer wants to know how worried he should be.
他现在应该 像一条在薄冰上拉屎的狗一样颤抖
He should be shaking like a shitting dog on a thin sheet of ice.
什么…
Wha... I-I, uh...
感觉好些了吗
Feel better?
你能跟我直说吗 我们有麻烦 还是没事
Now, just... Can you shoot me straight, please? Are we in trouble here? Or are we good?
那我呢 唐纳
And what about me, Donald?
像你这么美丽的玫瑰开放时
When a rose as lovely as you blooms,
蜜蜂
the bees
会不请自来
come, uninvited.
我会把它们
I will pin and mount
都钉死并装置起来
every single one of them.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表