剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
不过…
But...
没有什么事是小乌鸦摆不平的
it's nothing that a little black crow couldn't straighten out.
只需要一点点
Just a touch.
好吧
All right, all right.
听着 威尔勒跟你哥哥 今天晚上安排了一场赌局
Listen, Wheeler and your brother have a game scheduled tonight.
你觉得我到底 是为了什么下来这里 乔伊
Why the fuck do you think I'm down here, Joe?
今天晚上就把这事解决掉
Clear this out tonight.
金鹰 你好
Hey, Gene.
比利
Billy.
我想着来看看你 我们在集♥会♥上没有看到你
Thought I'd check on you. We didn't see you at the meeting.
我不想加入这个集体诉讼
I don't want to be a part of this class action suit.
你是什么意思为什么不想
What do you mean? Why not?
就是不想
I just don't want to.
你知道 这是我们最好的选择
Well, you know, it's the best option we got.
我真的认为 我们无法证明不法致死 所以…
Um... I-I just don't think we can prove wrongful death, so...
我什么都不想做
Well, I don't want to do anything.
我想要的只是…
I want to just...
让这事过去
just let it go.
你想让这事过去
You want to let it go?
正如你所说的 我们必须想一想波碧真正想要的
Well, it's like you said, I mean, we got to think about what Bobbi would want.
波碧真正想要的
What Bobbi would have wanted
会是你最开始在她去世前就接这个案子
is if you just took this fucking case in the first place before she died.
那才是她想要的
That's what she wanted.
她以朋友的身份去找你
She came to you as a friend!
她亲爱的朋友比利 而你却弃她不顾
Her dear friend, Billy, and you fucking walked away!
等一下 我又不是巫师 金鹰
Hang on a goddamn minute, okay? I'm not a fucking psychic, Gene.
她那么相信你
She trusted you!
我已经不再随便接案子了
Okay? I don't take every case that comes along.
我也相信你
I trusted you.
我对用水权一无所知
I don't know a fucking thing about water rights.
你该死的不过是想要钱
You're just after the fucking money
这个集体诉讼 -这是我所能尽的最大努力了 金鹰
this class action. -It's the best I can do, Gene.
你想怎样安慰自己随便你
Tell yourself whatever you want.
事实是如果你最开始接了这个案子
The thing is, if you just, just took the fucking case in the first place
她现在就会还活着
she would still be alive!
帕蒂:你跟金鹰谈过了吗
Patty: Did you talk to Gene?
丹妮丝:这是你给我留的留言 感谢你把我吓个半死
Denise: That's the message you left me. Thanks for scaring the crap out of me.
喂 亲爱的 是我
Hey, honey, it's me.
希望你还好
I hope you're doing okay.
我知道你还好 我知道的
I know you're doing okay, I know you are.
不管怎么样 我过得还行
Anyway, I'm doing all right, you know.
我今天晚上开车兜风了
I took a drive tonight
月光皎洁 把整个天空都照亮了 而且…
and the moon was so bright, it lit the whole damn sky and, uh...
总之 我就是一直盯着它看
So anyway, I'm staring at it.
我当时并没有意识到那辆卡车离我多近
So I didn't realize how close this truck was
我还以为自己会死掉 不管怎样 我被吓坏了一会儿
thought I was gonna die, but anyway, scared me for a minute
但这让我开始思考一些事 如果我最终孤独死去
but it did get me thinking about stuff, so... uh, if I end up dying alone, um...
我希望你知道我对此没有意见
I want you to know I'm okay with that.
这是真心话 我真的是这么想的
And I mean that. I-I really do.
好了 希望你一切都好
Anyway, I hope you're doing okay.
对了 要提醒我告诉你那面…
And remind me to tell you about the...
那面镜子的事
about this mirror.
墙上的字迹 你能相信吗
The writing's on the wall, can you believe it?
我最后见到的人将会是我
"The last thing I'll see is me."
差不多是这样 我记不清了
Or something like that, I don't know, hang on.
我想我记错了
I think I got that wrong.
也许并不完全是这样
It's like-- Maybe it's not exactly that
但我会再看看的 到时再告诉你 那…
but I'll look at it again. I'll let you know. So, uh...
我知道你已经知道了
I know you know all this, but, um...
但我爱你
I love you.
我非常爱你
I love you so much and...
不管发生什么事 别担心我
don't worry about me, no matter what happens.
罗伊威尔勒
Roy Wheeler
请向自己的搭档鞠躬
Bow to your partners.
请向斜对面的人鞠躬
Bow to your corner.
向左转圈
Circle left.
姑娘们走快滑舞步
Now, girls, sashay.
快步滑向右边
Sashay to your right.
男士们别动
Boys, hold tight.
现在挽手转圈
Now do-si-do.
别太慢了
And don't be slow.
现在组成一个星型
Now make a star.
让大家看看你的真面目
Show who you are.
别太过分了
Don't go too far.
现在扭扭屁♥股♥
Now show your asses.
就像磨砂一样慢
As slow as molasses.
现在探出头来
Now do a little poke.
这可不是玩笑
It's no joke.
用上你的手指
Use your finger.
别拖拖拉拉
Don't you linger.
你可以肯定在夜晚结束前
You can bet your ass before the night is over
我们将会吃药
we're going to do "The Madison Time."
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy?
罗伊
Roy? Roy?
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
罗伊
Roy?!
该死的
Oh. Goddamn it.
喂
Uh, hey.
金鹰本纳特到底是怎么回事
So what happened with Gene Bennett?
他退出了
Oh, he's out.
为什么
Why?
他有什么问题
What's his problem?
我不清楚 他只是不想经受这场官司
I don't know. He... just doesn't want to go through with it.
该死
Fuck!
算了 我们能找到人替代他的
All right, we're gonna have to find somebody to replace him.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
你有人同意参与吗
You got anybody on deck?
也许是薇尔莉特 送水那个小妞
Maybe Violet, the chick who delivers water.
她也许感兴趣 我不确定
She might be up for it. I don't know.
好的 说服她同意
Okay, well, make her say yes
因为我才不管金鹰说什么 我们还是要为波碧打这场官司
'cause I don't give a shit what Gene says. We're still doing this for Bobbi.
是的 -稍后再跟我联♥系♥
Yeah. -Check in with me later.
好 -行
Okay. -All right.
行 拜 -拜
Yup. Bye. -Bye.
布莱克伍德郡原住民土地
Blackwood County Native Land
比利麦克布莱德
Billy McBride?
怎么 你在跟踪我
What, are you following me?
是的
Yeah.
你正在查
You're looking into things
涉及布莱克伍德 和罗伊威尔勒的一些事 对吗
involving the Blackwoods and Roy Wheeler, is that right?
是的 正是
Yeah, that's right.
我叫丝黛芬妮小乌鸦
I'm Stephanie Littlecrow
罗伊威尔勒的朋友
a friend of Roy Wheeler's.
他昨天晚上去世了
He died last night.
心脏病发
Heart attack.
你说真的
You serious?
我昨天晚上才见过他
I just saw him last night.
罗伊一直让我记录一些数字
Roy was having me keep track of some numbers
那些数字是通过赌场的俄♥罗♥斯♥转盘 传给乔伊小乌鸦的
being delivered to Joe Littlecrow through roulette table bets at the casino.
那些数字用什么用
What for?
他不肯告诉我那些数字代表什么
He wouldn't tell me what the numbers meant, but...
但乔伊是我的继父
Joe's my stepdad
他跟韦德布莱克伍德 总在干些不法勾当
and he's always up to some shady shit with Wade Blackwood.
你跟罗伊亲近
So you close to Roy?
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表