剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
亲爱的 “夜魔”的另一个四字说法是什么
Honey, what's a seven-letter word for "night demon"?
开头那个字是“深”
It ends in "S."
波碧死了
Bobbi's dead.
记得吗
Remember?
现在你也死了
And now you are, too.
律 政 风 云:巨 人
第 三 季 第 8 集
[本季终]
早上好
Morning.
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
土地挖凿 水路改道
用我的农场跟你打赌 我能帮你弄到额外服务
Bet you the farm I can get you comped.
不吃了
Mm, I'm good.
这是一天中最重要的一顿饭
Most important meal of the day.
我就不打扰你工作了
I'll leave you to your work.
你好 请问是曼迪勒温医生吗
Hi. Is this Dr. Mindy Levine?
把她的手♥机♥号♥码告诉我
Oh. Give me her cell phone number.
她一整天都在那里 你来这干什么
She's there all day? What are you doing here?
得跟比利谈 -好的 明白了 谢谢 没问题
Need to talk to Billy. All right. Got it. Thanks. All right.
比利不在 你会看地图吗
Uh, Billy's not here. How are you with maps?
等等 -你会看地图吗
What? Huh? -Maps? How are you with maps?!
还行 -太好了 我们走吧
Fine. -Great. Let's go.
等一下…
Wait...
我们去哪
where are we going?
这条边界线是罗伊威尔勒的果园和物业
The boundary line here is Roy Wheeler's orchards and property.
布莱克伍德果园、物业 所有这些是政♥府♥的物业
Blackwood orchards, property. And all this is government property.
就是说这是国有土地 -是的
So this is federal land? -Yeah.
好吧 但这是什么
All right. But what is this?
不知道 可能是条裂纹线 或公共事业管线之类的
Don't know. Might be a fault line or a utility line of some sort.
但我看不明白是否从国有土地出来的
But I don't know if it's coming out of federal land.
你能带我们去到这里吗
Can you help us get here?
可以
Yeah.
外面一个人都没有
There's no one out front.
安通应该很快就回来了
Anton should be back soon.
有何贵干
What more can I do for you?
我在找我爸爸
I'm looking for my dad.
他失踪了
Is he missing?
得你告诉我才对
You tell me.
我最近一次跟他联♥系♥ 他正在去找你的路上
Last I knew, he was on his way to see you.
我们当时确实要见面 但他一直没有出现
Well, we were supposed to meet, but he never showed.
顺口这么一说 这不是他的风格
Which, come to think of it, isn't very like him.
你知道你欠了我的
You know you owe me.
我给你的族群捐了很多钱
I have donated a lot of money to your tribe.
听着 我…
Look, I...
我这次不能帮你
I can't this time.
你是说你不愿意
You mean you won't?
戴安娜 我…
Diana, I...
你知道吗
You know what?
好吧 乔伊
Okay, Joe,
我就不逼你了
you're off the hook.
听着 我真的很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
不 乔伊 我才应该感到抱歉
No, Joe. No. I'm sorry.
安通…
Anton?
你伤透了我的心
You break my heart.
把这里弄干净
Clean this up.
我需要他的拇指
I need his thumb.
不管怎样 我有消息就通知你
Anyway, if I hear anything, I'll let you know.
如果我知道他的失踪跟你有关…
If I find out you're the reason he's gone missing...
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
你妈妈是个可怕的人
Your mother's a horrible person.
她太复杂了
She's complicated.
那是她希望你认为的
That's what she wants you to think.
我知道你肯定知道些事
I know you know something.
请你告诉我吧
Just tell me.
她到底做了什么
What did she do?
这里 -是的
Here? - Yes.
就是这里 -地图上就是这样显示的
Here? - That's what it says.
你要你的袋子吗
Do you want your bag?
我两个袋子都要
I want... I want both bags.
我两个袋子都要
I want both bags.
该死的 好吧
Damn it. All right.
好吧
All right.
好了 往这边走
All right, it's this way.
你确定
Are you sure?
这是她给我们的座标 -好的
It's the coordinates she gave us. -All right.
我不确定
Uh-huh.
那些是牛吗
Are those fucking cows?
见鬼了
Goddamn it.
它们一动不动 把我吓坏了
Freaking me out that they're all so still.
就像是画的一样 -我不喜欢这样
It's like a painting. -Oh, like that?
就是这里
It's here.
哪里 -这里
Where? -It's here!
什么
What?
该死的
Shit.
好吧 也许如果我们去…
Okay, maybe... maybe we go...
如果我们把车子停在附近 再开车沿着…
If we park around and then drive down.
好的 -我不…
Oh, okay. -I don't... What?
我跟踪戴安娜布莱克伍德跟她儿子来到这里 这是隧♥道♥的起点
So I followed Diana Blackwood and her son over here to the start of the tunnel.
有个把水阀打开了 把我一直冲到了威尔勒这片土底下
Somebody opened the tap. Washes me all the way down here to Wheeler's place.
好的 如果他们继续挖 会一直挖到布莱克伍德物业下面去
Okay, so if they keep digging-- right on Blackwood's property.
隧♥道♥起点是在国有土地下面
The tunnel starts on federal lands.
完全正确
Yeah, exactly.
就是说布莱克伍德从国有土地那里偷水
So, Blackwood's stealing water from federal lands?
这可是严重犯法的事
Well, that's super illegal.
是啊
Yeah.
什么事 -来吧 我们走
Really? -Come on. Let's go.
你想走去爆♥炸♥点
You want to walk towards the explosion?
当然了 来吧
Of course. Come on.
真的吗
Really
我不能跑
I can't run! I can't run.
清场完毕
All clear!
好了 下一个部分
All right, next section.
我们走吧
Let's go!
嘿 帕蒂 我以前在那里见过施工工头
Patty, I saw ponytail there before.
他今天早上跟布莱克伍德在赌场
He was in the casino with Blackwood this morning.
真的
Really? -Mm-hmm.
喂 是韦德布莱克伍德 让你把那个炸掉的
Hey, did Wade Blackwood ask you to blow that up?
我不会说英语
I don't speak English. -Really?
真的吗
Really?
是的 我不会说英语
Yeah. I don't speak English.
你知道 这事就快遮掩不住了
You know, it's gonna be pretty hard to cover up.
你也许不想站错队了
You might want to get on the right side of this deal.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're saying.
才怪呢 我认为你很清楚
Nah, I think you do.
我们走吧
Let's go.
帕蒂
Patty.
好的 太好了 现在怎么办
All right, great. Now what?
怎么 你一直在泥里玩耍吗
What, have you been playing in the dirt?
是的 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
你似乎就是 不能离这里远远的 是不是
Well, you just can't seem to stay away from this place, can you?
赌注一直在变化
The stakes keep changing.
什么意思
How's that?
在国有土地下面挖隧♥道♥ 是犯联邦法律的事
Tunneling on federal land's a federal crime,
也就是说要坐牢
which means federal prison.
是这样吗
Is that true?
肯定是的 所以你才会炸掉隧♥道♥ 对吗
Well, it must be. That's why you're blowing it up, right?
我根本不知道你在说什么
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.
你有烟吗
You don't have a smoke, do you?
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
如果我是你 我会仔细考虑
If I were you, I'd think really long and hard
给我的委托人写一张金额巨大的支票
about cutting my clients a big old fat-ass check.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表