剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Holy shit.-Yeah.
见鬼-对
That's why they don't have clocks at casinos.
所以赌场都没有时钟
Now, tip Stevie and let's cash it out.
好了 给史蒂夫小费xa0我们去换钱
that's not my money, that's your money.
这钱不是我的 是你的
Twenty's mine. Twenty to him. The rest is yours.
还我20 给他20xa0剩下的是你的
Thank you.-My pleasure.
谢谢-不客气
Thank you.-My pleasure.
谢谢-不客气
I'm starving. Are you starving?-Hey, if you're buying, I'm eating.
我饿死了 你饿吗?-你请客我就吃
There we go.
来了
All right.-!
好吧
You know, I wanted the filet.
我想吃菲力牛排
There's no fat, so there's no flavor.
那里面没有肥肉 所以没味道
I'm from Omaha. We take steak seriously.
我老家在奥马哈 吃牛排很讲究-好了
All right, I get it. Steak bully.
知道了 牛排恶霸
I'm sorry. Is it hot in here?
抱歉 你觉得热吗?
No, not really.
不 不觉得
I really feel like I could use some air.-Come on!
真想透透气-行了!
Jesus. Quit flaunting your money.
上帝 别炫富了
Why? No one's here. Except for those guys.
怎么了?又没有外人 除了他们
Do you know them?
你认识他们?
No. It's a sign of respect.
不认识 这是表示敬意
I thought the mob left Vegas.
我以为赌城已经没有黑帮了
Could you change the subject before you get us killed?
能不能换个话题?免得我们被♥干♥掉
To me being wrong about gambling.
敬我对赌博的误解
And to me being wrong about you hating Vegas.
也敬我误会你讨厌维加斯
I mean, I hate it a little.
我确实有点讨厌
But I love living at the hotel.
但我喜欢住酒店
have you been to the library?
你去过图书馆吗?
What? There's a library at the hotel?
什么?酒店里还有图书馆?
...Come on.
少来了-不
No. At UNLV.
在内华达大学
It's great. I forced them to give me a temporary card.
棒极了 我逼他们为我办了一张临时借书证
my God. This is like a nerd's-eye view of Vegas.
天啊 简直就是书呆子眼里的维加斯
Hey!-What?
嘿!-干嘛?
I've never been so well-behaved here in my life.
我这辈子从来没有这么守规矩过
really?-yeah.
是吗?-是啊
This is you well-behaved?-Absolutely.
这就是你守规矩的样子?-当然了
Usually, it's hookers, and blackjack,
平时都是找妓♥女♥、玩21点
and cocaine, and...-my!
吸可♥卡♥因♥…-天啊
huh. Yeah.
对
But, you know, it's been...
不过 这次…
it's been nice.
还不错
You know? I mean...
知道吧?我是说…
I'm getting paid to do very little work.
我几乎不用做事 还有钱拿
I'm... I'm writing something new for the first time in a long time.
我很久没有写过新东西了
Staying away from the tables.
远离赌桌
Not sick of the buffet yet.
自助餐还没有吃厌
I'm even hitting the hot tub every night.
甚至每晚泡热水澡
I mean, this isn't like any Vegas I've ever been to.
完全不像我以前来维加斯
I mean, it's something, but...
以前也不错 但是…
Yeah. It's nice.
对 这次很不错
This has been the best day.
今天是最美好的一天
Yeah.
是啊
Guess what time it is.
猜猜几点了
uh... 4:45.
4点45
I say 2:30.
我猜两点半
Okay.
好
You win.-right on the money!-Wow!
你赢了-噢 一分不差
...I told you this place was a time vortex.
我说过 这地方是时间漩涡
Well, I need to buy a watch.
嗯 我需要买♥♥一块表
You know what?
这样吧
Here you go.-I can't.
拿去-不行
That's your weird watch.
这是你的怪表
No, take it. Fuck it.
拿着 管他呢
It's a loan, all right?
只是借给你戴 懂吗?
We'll hit a pawn shop this week,
这周我们去一趟当铺
we'll get you your own dainty little timepiece
给你找一块精美的手表
that was previously owned by some deranged heiress or something.
没准是某个女疯子继承的家当之类的
You did not.
你不是吧?
I didn't what?
不是什么?
I... I was just gonna get a trim,
我只是想修剪一下
not some major hair change without asking your opinion.
没问过你的意见 我是不会改变发型的
Why do you even care?
何必在乎我的意见?
I thought you broke up with me.
你不是跟我分手了吗?
No, no.
不
That was just a fight.
刚才只是吵架
Where people say mean things they don't mean.
只是说气话 你难道没吵过架吗?
Haven't you ever been in a fight?-I haven't been in anything.
我什么都没做过
Hey, well, I don't want to break up with you.
嘿 我不想和你分手
I just want you to let me touch you.
我只希望你让我碰你
You touch me all the time.
你整天都在碰我
In the ring.
那是在摔跤场
But in bed, you get all weird about it.
在床上 你的表现很古怪
I learned exactly what you like and how to do it.
我知道你喜欢什么 知道如何取悦你
Then you see how satisfying that is for you?
那你应该知道 这让你多有满足感
To make me feel that good?
让我感觉那么舒服
I want to feel that way too.
我也想要那种满足感
But every time I try to go down on you,
但每次我想舔你
you make me feel like shit.
你都让我感觉糟透了
Do you actually even want me?
你真的想要我吗?
Because you don't have to.
你不必勉强
I do.
我想
I just...
我只是…
I'm not sexy like you.
我不如你性感
I'm not comfortable all splayed out like that, and I don't...
那样张♥开♥双♥腿♥让我很不自在 我不…
I just get in my head, and then I can't...
我会忍♥不住乱想 然后无法…
my God, you are crazy.
天啊 你疯了
You're so sexy.
你很性感
And beautiful.
很美
Shit.
妈的
When I'm in the same room as you, I just want to...
每次跟你在一个房♥间 我都想…
grab you and pin you to the bed.
抓住你 把你按在床上
Okay.
好吧
So, pin me.
那就按住我
Do it before I start overthinking.
趁我还没有胡思乱想
Does this mean we're back together?
这表示我们和好了吗?
Shut the fuck up.
给我他妈闭嘴
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了?
I... I thought you wanted to be alone.
我以为你想一个人待着
I wanted to be alone with you.
我是想和你二人世界
sorry. I...
对不起 我…
In my family, whenever anyone got sick, they were quarantined.
在我家 生病的人会被隔离
Migraines aren't contagious.
偏头痛又不会传染
Emotionally quarantined.
我是说情绪隔离
You were sent away to suffer in private.
离病人远远的 让他独自受罪
Well, in my family, we comforted each other.
在我家 我们会互相安慰
'Cause that's how you show that you care about someone.
那样才能表达你的关怀
Okay. ...
好吧
Here?-Good. Don't move. That's perfect.
这里?-别动 很好
Okay.-Just push harder.
好-用点力
Hey, listen, I... I...
嘿 听着 我…
I know it's a lot of change with living together and being married,
我知道同居和结婚 会给生活带来巨大的变化
but if any of this is coming from a place of... of stress or anxiety
但如果你的头痛是因为压力或焦虑
about me not being a good partner,
担心我不是一个好的伴侣
then I want you to tell me.-I'm... It's... It's not.
我希望你说出来-我没事 不是那样
Okay, phew!
好吧
'Cause I know we don't really know each other,
我知道我们对彼此不够了解
but I thought maybe we could, you know, share our family history.
但我觉得聊聊各自的家庭 也许能让我们了解对方
I... I could tell you about my Uncle Fred, the caviar king of California,
我可以跟你说说我的叔叔弗雷德 加州的鱼子酱大王
or about my sister
或者聊聊我的姐姐…
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表