剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Like, she's his daughter, right?
她是他的女儿 对吧?
Yeah, but he doesn't know that yet.
是的 但他并不知道
Yeah, but she does. How old is she?
但是她知道
她多大岁数?
I... I don't...
我…我不…
18、19
18, 19.
How long has she known that he's her father?
她得知他是她的父亲有多长时间了?
I don't fucking know.
我他妈的不知道
These are your questions after reading that scene?
读完这场戏 你就想知道这个?
I mean... -..
我的意思是…
She's... She's mysterious.
她…她是个神秘人物
No... I know... I... No, I like... I like mysterious.
不…我知道…我 不 我喜欢…我喜欢神秘
I'm just saying the man has a lot of...
我只是说 这个男的有这么多…
...great lines.
很棒的台词
And she just...
她却只是…
like, listens.
听着
And... And asks a lot of questions.
然后问一堆问题
All right, you know what?
算了
Just... Just give me this.
还给我
Read-through is adjourned.
以后再看吧
I mean, Jesus Christ,
老天爷
one acting class, and all of a sudden, she's...
才上了一节表演课 你就突然…
Sally fucking Field.
变成他妈的莎莉菲尔德了
I mean, this is why I can't let people read things before they're done.
所以说剧本没写完 就不能让别人看
Do you think I could be an actor?
你觉得我能当演员吗?
Like... this?
就…这身打扮?
Well, I don't think Miss Julie ever howled at the moon, so...
朱莉小姐好像没有对着月亮嚎叫过 所以…
Look, I... Hey, I don't know what to tell you.
听着 我…嘿 我不知道怎么跟你说
It works great for a wrestling show.
你这身打扮很适合表演摔跤
Now, could you get the fuck out? Because I have some notes to work thro
好了 你可以滚了吗? 有人刚给我提了修改建议
Are you kidding me? Juggling eggs?
开玩笑吗?抛掷鸡蛋?
Here you go. Her name's Debbie Eagan.
给你 她叫黛比伊根
Just call the number on the back, and she'll iron out the details.
打背面的电♥话♥就行了 细节她会搞定的
...I fucking love a drag show. And they love me.
我特他妈喜欢变装表演 变装皇后很喜欢我
Ah, you would think that.
别自以为是了
please. I held Sean deLear's eyelashes for her
拜托 我帮肖恩德利尔扶过假睫毛
while she blow-jobbed us some Valium.
那时她为了安♥定♥片♥给我们口♥交♥呢
I'll pass.
我不去
You have to come. Maybe he'll do Diana Ross.
你必须去 也许他会扮成戴安娜罗斯
He'd better not do Diana Ross. -Come on, Cherry.
他最好别扮成戴安娜罗斯 -来吧 切瑞
Hey, thanks so much for letting us have the room this weekend.
嘿 谢谢你这个周末把房♥间让给我们
I hope it hasn't been too much trouble. - it's fine. Sam took me in.
希望没有给你带来不便 -没事 山姆让我住他的房♥间
He did? Well, I hope it wasn't too crowded with all the hookers.
是吗?和那么多妓♥女♥一屋 希望不会太挤
Actually, we read one of the scenes from his screenplay.
其实 我们读了一幕他写的剧本
Ready for dinner?
去吃晚饭吧
Actually...
我想…
let's go to Icons. I think it'll be fun.
我们去艾康思吧 应该很好玩
What is Icons?
艾康思是什么?
Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢!
It's Friday night, ladies and gentlemen!
女士们先生们 现在是周五的夜晚
That's Judd Melkin on the piano.
感谢贾德梅尔金的钢琴伴奏
It's hot in here! I'm sweating.
这里好热 我都出汗了
this is my... My goodness,
这是我…天啊
my third show of the evening,
我今晚的第三场演出
which means, well, you get to take me out back and shoot me.
也就是说 你们应该把我拖出去枪毙
Harold Arlen will thank you... -Switch seats with me for a second.
哈罗德阿伦会感谢你们…
? -Switch.
跟我换一下座位
Why?
为什么?
No, it's intimate. It's intimate.
不 那太亲密了
but it's just really wonderful... -How's the visit?
不过真的很棒… -这次来感觉如何?
...to have all of you here. -Great. We're at a drag show.
…来了这么多人 -很好 我们在看变装秀
Even those who are here under court order, right?
来的人都是被法♥院♥逼着来的 对吧?
Right here, ladies and gentlemen. Yes... -Nice camera.
就在这里 女士们先生们xa0对… -相机不错
thanks. It's got this, TTL with a flash thing.
谢谢 带TTL闪光灯
...at the gorgeous Fan-Tan Hotel and Casino.
…在美丽的番摊赌场酒店
...Right, who clapped?
好 谁在鼓掌?
Is this your husband?
这是你的丈夫吗?
! Sir, you told her this was the Strip, didn't you?
先生 你是不是跟她说 这里是赌城大道?
Well, I hate to break it to you, ma'am. It's about $200 east.
很抱歉 女士 那地方的门票要200美元
...So, happy anniversary.
好吧 周年快乐
Did you ask him to read it? -
是你让他拿给你读的?
He asked you?
他主动要你读的?
Was it just the two of you?
只有你们两个人?
That's... That's just so odd. -Ladies.
太…太奇怪了 -女士们
Ask him if you can read it, too. -Ladies! Ladies!
你也可以让他拿给你读
I did.
女士们
...Ladies.
我有问过他
Guys.
你们两个
Hi!
嗨
Only Cher can talk through my show, and she has.
我表演时只有雪儿可以说话
...So sorry.
她确实说过
You know what? Let's... Let's...
很抱歉 -这样吧 我…
Let's go over here for a second.
我下去找你们
A follow spot is supposed to follow, Bev.
灯光应该跟着我 贝弗
Fo... Ah, there we go. -
操…总算来了
All right. Let's go over here.
好吧 我过来了
One man in a murder of women.
鲜花丛中的男人
You a Mormon?
你是摩♥门♥教♥徒?
Ladies, where are your boyfriends?
姑娘们 你们的男朋友呢?
Your husbands, ?
你们的丈夫呢?
Mine's at home with his secretary.
我丈夫跟他的秘书在家里
listen, I have heard about you, the wrestler divorcée.
听着 我听说过你 离了婚的摔跤手
Couldn't find a boy to take my bags up all week.Eh?
整个礼拜 我想找个帅哥帮我拎包都找不到
I think there's a nice couple from Tulsa still waiting for their car.
塔尔萨还有一对夫妻 在等泊车员给他们送车来呢
No, really, sir. What is your story?
说真的 先生xa0你有什么故事?
Are you a cult leader? Just...
你是邪教教主吗?
I'm, here for the weekend, visiting my girlfriend.
我…我来度周末 看我的女朋友
the chatterbox!
就是那个话痨啊
Your boyfriend is only here for the weekend,
你的男朋友只待一个周末
and you brought him to my show? Ah.
你却带他来看我的演出?
Dear, go fuck this poor man.
妹子 去操一下这可怜人吧
That is what he is here for!
他跑来就是为了这个
Go on, get out! Scram. I'm serious! -No, no, no, no, no, no!
快点 出去xa0走吧xa0我说真的 -不
I am banishing you!
我要驱逐你们
Banishing you! -Go fuck!
驱逐你们 -快操他!
Bev, light their way.
贝弗 帮他们照着路
I wanna hear that elevator ding! -
我想听到电梯“叮”的一声
and finally,
最后
the most interesting person in the room.
现场最有趣的人
Who let Bob Mackie read Jack London?
谁让鲍勃麦凯读了杰克伦敦的小说?
Where you from?
你打哪儿来?
Where are you from?
你打哪儿来?
Sheila, be nice.
希拉 客气点
I escaped from a chemical plant in Texas. -
我是从德州的一家化工厂逃出来的
But this is real. This is deep.
但这身打扮很真实 很有深度
How long have you been a wolf?
你做了多久的狼了?
How long have you been Barbra Streisand?
你做了多久的芭芭拉史翠珊了?
Longer than she has.
比她做的时间还要长
Since I was a pup.
从小就开始了
When I was her, I could sing.
扮成她的时候 我唱歌♥很动听
As me, not so much.
做自己的时候…唱歌♥不怎么样
Well, this has been fun.
好吧 聊得很开心
All right, who wants to hear a song?
好吧 谁想听歌♥?
...Yes! Okay!
对 好!
He doesn't let anyone read his stuff.
他不让任何人读他的作品
Maybe sometimes he does. -Well, yes, but Sheila?
也许有时候会 -好吧 但是希拉?
She's barely an actress. I mean, she took one class.
她连演员都算不上 只上过一节课
You wanted him to ask you.
你是希望他找你读
Yes. Sam and I are collaborators.
是的 我和山姆有合作关系
Then, I don't know, tell him he hurt your feelings.
我也不知道 就跟他说 他伤害了你的感情
I can't tell him that.
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表