剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
但是除非我们 把这个节目变成集体心理治疗
and bring up the house lights, and everybody joins hands
将剧场的灯打开 大家手牵手
and starts talking about their feelings,
谈论各自的心情
you're not gonna get what you're lookin' for.
否则你的目标是不会实现的
I found my husband!
我找到丈夫了!
You can't see him, but he's very attractive
你们看不到他 但他很有魅力
and probably a Mormon.
而且很可能是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Okay, the schmuck from the audience gets thrown out.
好了 来自观众席的讨厌鬼被赶走了
Bash swoops in.
巴什冲上台
All right, we're just marking. You don't have to actually kiss her.
行了 这只是彩排 没必要吻她
Sam, she's my wife,
山姆 她是我的妻子
who I get to marry every night, over, and over, and over again.
我将每天晚上反复娶她
Hey. Do you think I should wear this
今晚的派对我穿这身怎么样?
to the party tonight? -But I thought the party was space-themed.
派对不是以太空为主题吗?
The party is space-themed.
派对以太空为主题
Debbie, the party is fucking space-themed.
黛比 派对的主题是他妈的太空
Why is there a theme at all?
干嘛要搞成主题派对?
Because last week, it seemed like a great idea.
因为在上个礼拜 这是个好主意
Well, I can help if-All right,
我可以帮你… -算了
let's separate Elvis and Priscilla here,
猫王和他老婆还是分开吧
and, uh, get into, uh, position for the battle royale.
准备“大逃杀”那一幕
Hey, this is my spot. -Sorry, honey.
嘿 这个位置是我的 -抱歉 亲爱的
Okay, okay. Let's go. Let's go. Come on. -I'm up, I throw to Jenny,
好了 快点 -我上来 扔给珍妮
Woo-hoo! Fall back.
往后倒下
Okay, who gets the crown?
好了 抢桂冠
Then we... -Here, then you headlock me.
然后我们… -然后你锁住我的头
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, no lighting change, no lighting change.
好了 灯光不变
I go through, and then I'm gonna...
我钻过去 然后我…
You know, can we just skip ahead to... uh, just three left, please?
这样吧 可不可以跳到…只剩三个人?
What? What order is that? -Last three.
什么?这算什么命令? -最后三个
Okay. -Junkchain out!
好 -垃圾锁链下去!
Then I'm gonna do this,
好 -然后我这样 然后…好
Biddies out! -Okay, let's go with the zip line.
老太婆下场! -好 跳到滑索那一段
It's stuck!
卡住了
There's something on the rope.
钢索上有东西
Can you, like, scooch and get over it?
可以蹦过去吗?
No, I...
不行 我…
... my God, careful.
老天 小心点
Why don't you just cut me down, and I'll fall from the sky
不如弄断钢索 让我摔下来
like everything else today? -No.
像今天的航♥天♥飞机那样 -不行
Not on my watch.
有我在就不行
Just stay there. I'll go get a ladder.
好好待着 我去搬梯子
What the fuck is happening now?
又他妈怎么了?
Okay, it's a fire alarm. That's a fucking fire alarm.
是火警 他妈的火警
my God! Is it the incense? -
天啊 是香炉引起的吗?
no! -Where did I leave the incense?
快走吧 -我把香炉放在哪儿了?
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑?
...Just fucking go!
快他妈走啊!
How you doing?
感觉怎么样?
I just feel like if any more people die,
要是再有人死掉 也许我们…
we should probably throw in the towel, huh?
应该放弃
I don't smell smoke. Maybe it was just in the kitchen.
我没有闻到烟味 也许只是厨房♥失火
Carmen, that's how the MGM fire got started.
卡门 米高梅酒店就是这样烧起来的
my God, I set the building on fire.
天啊 我把大楼点燃了
I forgot it gets cold here. -Yeah, sand doesn't hold heat.
我忘了这里有多冷了 -对 沙漠无法储存热量
Want my coat? ...
需要我的外套吗?
How many cues do we have left?
还剩几场戏?
Two. And we still have to rehearse the curtain call.
两场 然后还要排练谢幕
All clear. All clear. Everybody can go back inside.
没事了 大家进去吧
I need a nap.
我想睡一会儿
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. -Thank you.
刚才的事很抱歉 -谢谢
Please, have a drink and play a little blackjack on us.
喝一杯 玩会儿21点吧xa0我们请客
These are free?
免费的?
my God!
天啊!
Those feathers.
那些羽毛
They're so beautiful.
她们太漂亮了
And tall.
而且好高
so you're into tall girls now?
你现在喜欢高个子女人了?
I'm into whatever is happening here.
我喜欢这里的一切
So sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you.
刚才的事很抱歉 谢谢
hey. Here. One for you.
嘿 来 给你一个
Sometimes everyone needs a little reset.
有时候大家需要重启一下
And a little false alarm, too.
外加虚惊一场
Here you go. -Appreciate it.
给你 -谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, look, so I know the shows are all here to feed the casino, but...
听着 我知道这里的演出 是为了给赌场拉客人 但是…
if you want my girls to do anything other than depress the shit out of people,
如果你不希望我的姑娘们 让客人郁闷到爆
you're gonna need to do a little better than these one-dollar chips. I mean...
这些一美元的筹码可不够 我是说…
Better?
好点了吗?
We'll see.
一会儿就知道了
Hey! Hey, Sam, you can cover those last few cues, right?
嘿 山姆xa0剩下的几场戏你能搞定吧?
Yeah, I got it covered. -Where did you get those?
行 我来搞定 -这是哪儿来的?
It's an opening-night present from the casino.
赌场送的首演之夜礼物
Ruth, you're with us. Come on, Sam's got it.
露丝 留下来一起玩吧 山姆能搞定
Does anyone know how to play this game?
谁会玩这种游戏?
Gotta pay to throw. Both dice have to hit the back wall.
花钱掷骰子 两个骰子都要碰到后壁才行
Gets a little complicated after that, but just maybe pick a number.
然后就有点复杂了 不过选个数字吧
What? They hold classes here every Wednesday.
干嘛?他们每个礼拜三都有讲座
All right. Four.
好吧 四
Don't... No, not four.
不 不要选四
Four is the Chinese 13.
四在中文中不吉利
you're Chinese now?
你现在变成中国人了?
I'm Chinese-Cambodian.
我是柬埔寨华人
The Chinese were colonizers all over Southeast Asia.
整个东南亚都曾是中国的殖民地
Asian identity is actually really complex.
亚洲人的身份认同很复杂
All right, eight or... or twelve?
好 八点还是12点?
There's no point yet, you're just gonna wanna put it
现在还没有点数 最好是赌派司拉
on the pass line. Better bet. -Pass line it is.
胜算更大 -那就赌派司拉
um, someone blow.
谁来吹口气?
no. No way.
噢 不xa0不行
Why not? The Fan-Tan slogan.
为什么不行?番摊的口号♥是
“Your Fortune Awaits," Fortune Cookie.
“幸运在等着你” 幸运饼干
you haven't heard? Jenny carries the curse of the Red Dragon.
你没听说吗?珍妮被红龙诅咒了
♪ Everything she touches turns to shit ♪
被她碰到就会倒霉
Okay, that's, like, extra racist, even for you.
够了 我知道你种族歧视 但这次太过分了
You are not cursed. Blow on them and change your luck.
你没有被诅咒 吹吧 转转运
Craps. Line away. Sorry, ladies.
花旗骰 过线了xa0抱歉xa0女士们
Okay. The Cambodian Cooler strikes again.
好吧 柬埔寨苦力又发威了
You need to leave the table.
你必须离开桌子
no. No. -No! No, let her stay.
不 -不!让她留下
She just can't breathe on nothing.
别让她的气息碰到骰子
One more time. Yeah, come on.
再来一次 让一下
All right.
好
Pass line bets. -All right. Pass line.
赌派司拉 -好 派司拉
Let's go.
来吧
Okay. -
好
Come on, mama.
加油 来吧
Seven. Well done. -I won?
七点 干得好 -我赢了?
You all won.
你们都赢了
I won! -Do that again. Exactly the same.
我赢了! -再来一次 一切照旧
Everyone who bet, bet again.
刚才下注的人继续下注
Okay. -Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Black magic.
黑色魔法
Seven. Winner.
七点 获胜
Nobody move! We got a hot table!
都不许走 我们手气很旺!
my God, we're winning money, bitches!
天啊 我们赢钱了 姐们儿们!
Hey, Perry, any messages for me?
嘿 佩里xa0有人给我留言吗?
No,
没有
sorry. but...
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表