剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
NETFLIX 原创剧集
Happy 50th show, everyone!
第50场演出快乐 姐♥妹♥们♥!
my God, we're middle-aged! -
天啊 我们步入中年了!
Okay, one, two, three!
一、二、三!
Who wants to cut? - I will.
谁来切蛋糕? -我来
Okay. -Make sure I get a rose.
好吧 -给我一块带玫瑰的
Carmen, do you need any help? -No, not with that.
卡门 需要帮忙吗? -不用 我能行
Can I get a... Arth, I got it. -Don't touch it.
能给我一个…阿瑟 我来就行 -别碰
Arthie.
阿瑟
What number is it?
多少场了?
oh 200!
噢 200!
oh my God, you guys! Happy 200th show! Yippee!
天啊 姐♥妹♥们♥ 第200场演出快乐!
We should celebrate.
我们应该庆祝一下
I'm late for a date with Tex.
我跟德克萨斯约会快迟到了
I have a date too. -Yeah, me too.
我也有约会 -对 我也是
With your prostitute boyfriend? -Shut up.
跟你的牛郎男友? -闭嘴
I pay him, I control the terms,
我给他钱 我定规矩
and I'm happy. Don't judge.
我高兴 别评判我
Okay, bye.
好吧 再见
Night.
晚安
Hey, wait up.
嘿 等等
Excuse me, Ruth?
抱歉 露丝?
Yes? -Phone call. I can transfer it.
嗯? -电♥话♥ 我可以转过去
No, I'll take it here.
不用 我就在这儿接
Hello? -Hey, it's me.
喂? -嘿 是我
Guess what? -What?
你猜怎么着? -怎么?
Okay, so you know this director, Menahem Golan, who directed The Apple,
你知道米纳罕戈兰导演吧? 拍《♥苹♥果♥》♥那个
about the evil recording company and Adam and Eve?
讲邪恶的唱片公♥司♥ 和亚当与夏娃的故事
What's the news?
你想说什么?
Okay, right, right, right. Okay,
哦 对
so he was at KDTV last week,
上周他去了KDTV
and I asked him if he needed a camera operator for anything
我问他是否需要摄影师
and he was like, "No, I have no idea who you are."
他说:“不需要 我根本不认识你”
But today, I get a call from him
但今天他给我打电♥话♥说
saying that his second unit operator has shingles,
他的第二摄制组摄影师得了带状疱疹
and that he needs someone to hop on this movie that he's directing in Sevilla.
他正在塞维利亚拍一部电影 需要找个人帮忙
Spain?
西班牙?
Yeah. It's only two months, but I'm kind of freaking out.
对 只去两个月xa0但我很兴奋
Wow. Yes, I mean, that's huge. That's...
哇 真是天大的消息 真是…
No, it's huge.
对 天大的消息
Now we don't have to get into fights about you working in Vegas
现在我们再也不用争吵
and me staying at home waiting for you.
你在维加斯工作 我待在家里等你了
Hold on. I gotta... I gotta drain the spaghetti.
等一下 我把面条捞出来
Hey, sorry, I feel like I bulldozed you.
嘿 抱歉 我像连珠炮似的
No, it's fine.
不 没关系
You're excited. I...
你很兴奋 我…
You know, maybe I can come to LA...
也许我可以去洛杉矶…
this weekend to celebrate.
周末跟你庆祝一下
Okay, so, um, my flight leaves on Friday.
好吧 呃…我是周五的飞机
Wow.
哇
But maybe... maybe you'll come to Spain for New Year's?
不过…也许你可以来西班牙过新年?
I don't know, Russell...
还是不了吧 拉塞尔…
no, no, no.
噢 不
No, don't... don't... don't do this on the phone.
不 不要在电♥话♥上这样做
I'm not doing anything.
我没想做什么
Hello?
喂?
I'm still here.
我还在
How's the house coming? -Ah, fantastic.
房♥子的事怎么样了? -棒极了
Love the architect you recommended.
我们很喜欢你推荐的建筑师
We... We landed on French château...
我们看中了一个法国庄园…
...meets desert deco.
很有沙漠风格
You know, we really should set up an office for you here at the hotel.
你们真应该在酒店设一间办公室
You're producing two shows on-site now. It makes sense.
你们现在要现场制♥作♥两个节目 应该有个办公室
Maybe I'll just buy the penthouse.
也许我会把顶层公♥寓♥买♥♥下来
I like how you two spend money.
我喜欢你俩花钱的方式
Yeah. -And thanks to your investment,
对 -多亏了你们的投资
we will finally be able to give Rhapsody
《狂想曲》早就需要改进
the face-lift it deserves.
现在终于能实现了
How about that sign? -I love it.
这个标牌怎么样? -我很喜欢
Yeah.
是啊
And...
还有…
What's this?
这是什么?
I have been wanting to add...
多年来 我一直想…
a "tribute to old Hollywood" number for years now.
增加一个“致敬旧好莱坞”的曲目
A classic Ginger Rogers/Fred Astaire number
琴吉罗杰斯与弗雷德阿斯泰尔的 经典曲目
with huge production value. And...
而且要制♥作♥精良 但是…
we've never been able to afford it, but now...
以前一直缺资金
Well, Sandy...
但现在… -珊迪…
pardon my French, but fuck Hollywood, right?
原谅我爆粗口 去他的好莱坞
I mean, who wants a classic face-lift?
谁想看经典翻新?
And what does that even mean? You still look old, but better? It...
那算什么意思? 依旧很老套 只是更好看?那…
Well, yes. That's the idea.
对 没错xa0就是这样
Well, how about this for an idea?
不如这样
We bring Rhapsody into...
我们将《狂想曲》带入…
the ‘80s.
八十年代
What did you have in mind, Bash?
你打算怎么做 巴什?
It's Bash Howard's Rhapsody, featuring BMX Babes!
这是巴什霍华德的《狂想曲》 由小轮车宝贝主演
‘Cause that's his brand.
这是他的招牌
Girls doing something you thought only a boy could do.
让女人做你以为只有男人才会做的事
Look, if I'm gonna pump more money into Rhapsody,
听着 要让我投更多钱制♥作♥《狂想曲》
then it's gotta have a Bash Howard stamp.
就必须打上巴什霍华德的印记
Now, everybody in town's got a showgirl show, right?
现在每家赌场都有歌♥舞♥女♥郎表演 对吧?
But no one in town has a BMX showgirl show.
但没有人让歌♥舞♥女♥郎表演小轮车
Yeah. Maybe there's a reason for that.
对 也许这是有原因的
It's very exciting.
很刺♥激♥
Thank you. -But...
谢谢 -但是…
how about, instead of all the, uh, hoopla,
与其…搞这种…热闹场面
we update the music?
不如更新一下音乐
A little Huey Lewis?
加点休易路易斯的曲子
And that way, it's different,
这样既有新意
but we're still giving audiences what they love.
又能给观众他们爱看的东西
But people aren't actually coming to Rhapsody anymore.
但现在已经没有人看《狂想曲》了
Ticket sales have been a little soft.
票房♥只是略显疲软
I had Rhonda take a look at the books. Rhonda?
我让朗达查过账本 朗达
The profits have been quite low for a few months now.
利润已经连续几个月走低了
There's always a dip at the end of the year.
每到年底就会这样
holidays.
因为假期
Well, if GLOW took this sort of a nosedive in ticket sales,
要是女子摔跤秀的票房♥收入 跌得这么厉害
I mean, you'd pull us from the showroom.
你早就不让我们演了
What Bash is trying to say is,
巴什的意思是
if we can't make these improvements,
如果不许我们做这样的改进
I'm not sure Rhapsody is the right investment for us.
也许《狂想曲》不适合我们投资
If you pull out your money now,
如果你们现在撤资
we have to shut down.
我们就只能停演
There will be 80 showgirls out of a job.
80个歌♥舞♥女♥郎将失业
Believe me, Sandy, I know.
相信我 珊迪xa0我知道
So, let's introduce these girls to the future, huh?
那就带这些姑娘走向未来吧
You two are quite a team, huh?
你俩真是黄金搭档
He got a job in Spain?
他在西班牙找了份工作?
Yup.
对
And are things better with you guys? -Not really.
你们的关系改善了吗? -没有
It's like everyone's moving on with their lives,
似乎大家都越过越好
and I'm doing performance reports.
我却在写演出报告
You wanna do a scene together?
想不想一起演场戏?
That's very sweet, but...
谢谢你的好意 但是…
you know, I don't think Miss Julie is gonna cheer me up right now.
《茱莉小姐》并不能让我心情变好
Not Strindberg.
不是斯特林堡的戏
Sam Shepard.
山姆谢泼德
Bobby asked me to perform
博比邀请我
at this charity ball he throws every winter.
在他每年冬天 都会举办的慈善舞会上表演
Well, the first year it was to raise money so he could go on vacation to Hawaii,
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表