剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Your ass, it's still out.
屁♥股♥还是翘着
Your... Okay.
屁♥股♥…好吧
Yes, perfect. Very good, very good.
对 非常好xa0很好
Do it, Sam!
接球 山姆
Your point. -Hey!
你们得分 -嘿!
It's a friendly game. Don't worry about it.
这是友谊赛 别担心
Hey, I got a question for you. What level of SPF you wearing?
我问一下 你的防晒指数是多少?
You mean like suntan lotion? -Yeah, Bash, buddy.
你是说防晒霜? -对 巴什
You're in the desert. It's a must. -It is a must.
这里是沙漠 防晒霜是必须的 -必须的
Let me tell you something. They took a mole off my forehead...
告诉你 他们从我的额头上去了一颗痣
You're not gonna believe this. -No kidding. Three millimeters.
你一定不会相信 -不开玩笑 三毫米
In diameter. -In diameter. Look, if you need a good skin guy,
直径 -直径 如果你需要好的皮肤科医生
go to Merucian. -Merucian.
去找莫鲁基亚 -莫鲁基亚
He's an Armenian gentleman.
他是亚美尼亚人
But good. -But good.
但医术精湛
Knows what he's doing. He's good. -Yeah.
很在行 很棒 -对
O You know who else is Armenian? Cher.
知道还有谁是亚美利亚人吗?雪儿
Cher is also Armenian. -And she's nice.
雪儿也是亚美利亚人 -而且人很好
She's a nice girl.
她是个好姑娘
You look at her, and you're like, "How can she be nice?"
她看样子完全不像好人
She's a nice, nice girl.
她是个很好的姑娘
Very nice. -Great.
非常好 -很好
All right, let's go. Let's do it.
好了 开球吧
Old chatterbox Sylvie over here.
老话匣子塞尔维在此
Arms straight.
双臂伸直
All right, good job! Next group, come on.
好 非常好!下一组xa0快点
Come on.
快点
Let's go, ladies. Hustle up.
快点 女士们
Get in line. Let's go.
排好队 快点
Ladies, energy, smiles.
女士们 拿出活力来xa0微笑
Face. Okay. Five, six, seven, eight!
注意表情 好xa0五、六、七、八!
Light feet. Keep 'em up. Light. Light.
脚步要轻盈 抬高xa0轻盈
Okay! Okay, all together, let's go. All together.
好 一起来 两组一起来
Ladies, it's very crowded, so please watch your spacing.
女士们 这里很挤xa0请保持间距
So it begins. The danse macabre, the dance of death.
开始了 死亡之舞
They're all the same height. Like...
她们都一样高 就像…
the Rockettes. -Or department store mannequins
火箭女郎舞蹈团 -或者百货公♥司♥的人体模特
whose bodies don't need to contain organs.
体内不用容纳器官
I gotta get out of here.
我得离开这里
All right. Five, six, seven, eight!
好 五、六、七、八!
Have you cried for that boy today?
你今天为那个男孩流泪了吗?
I don't mean for yourself 'cause we lost the money,
我不是说为自己流泪 因为我们的钱没了
I mean for him!
我是说为了他
What he been thro
为了他经历的苦难
When do you think is the time to love somebody?
你觉得何时应该爱一个人?
When he done good?
他做好事的时候?
When he make life easier for everybody?
他让大家活得更好的时候?
No.
不对
No, no.
不对
It's when he's at his lowest
是他处于低谷
and can't believe in hisself
失去自信的时候
'cause the world done whipped him so.
因为世人对他不公
When you starts to measure somebody,
当你评判一个人的时候
measure him right, child.
一定要公正 孩子
Measure him right.
要公正
'Cause we all know men gonna lie about their measurements.
因为我们知道 男人会夸大自己的尺寸
Right, ladies?
对吧 女士们?
And gentlemen?
先生们?
That one over there. With the earring.
那边那个戴着耳环的人
Hey... Hey, excuse me. What are you doing?
嘿 抱歉xa0你在干什么?
Just a little ad-libbing. Making it more fun. More me.
只是即兴发挥 这样更幽默xa0更像我
But... But you're not you.
但你演的不是你
You're Lena Younger,
你在演莉娜杨格
who's been forced to sell her home because of the racism of the white man.
由于白人的种族歧视 她被迫卖♥♥掉了房♥子
Well, as long as I sold it at the top of the market, then I'm good.
只要是在房♥价最高时卖♥♥的 我就没意见
All right.
好吧
All right, thank you.
好 谢谢
All right, who's next?
好吧 下面谁来?
Yep.
好
Any time you're ready.
准备好了就开始吧
Don't you think I can stand the sight of blood?
你以为我害怕见到血吗?
You think I'm weak.
你以为我软弱
I should like to see your blood flowing,
我真想见到你血流如注
to see your brain on the chopping block,
见到你的脑子放在菜板上
all your sex swiing in a sea of blood.
见到你和全天下的男人在血海中挣扎
I think could drink from your skull,
我可以用你的头骨喝酒
bathe my feet in your open breast,
在你被劈开的胸膛中洗脚
and eat your heart-Let's stop.
吃掉你的心脏… -停
S-Stop, please.
停一下 谢谢
I'm sorry. I said... I...
抱歉 我说我…
I think I said all the right words.
我好像没有说错台词
Per... Perhaps, but
也许吧 但是
I can't hear them
我没注意听台词
because I'm so distracted by all this.
因为注意力都被你这身打扮吸引了
Well, this is...
嗯 我就是…
me.
这身打扮
And yet, as I said to Miss Dawson,
但是 就像我跟道森小姐说的
acting is about putting the self aside in service of the text.
表演就是把自己摆在一边 一切为台词服务
The text is feral, and I'm feral.
台词充满野性 我是野狼
Wh-Whatever you are, it's a problem.
不管你是什么 反正有问题
You're the problem.
你才有问题
You know what? I fucking quit.
算了 我他妈不上了
Acting is about putting aside the self,
表演就是把自己摆在一边
but he can't look beyond what I'm wearing?
但他看不出我这身打扮的深意吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I mean, fuck that guy... Sheila! ...and fuck the $200! -Sheila!
去死吧 200块我不要了! -希拉!
Can you get my purse for me, honey? - my God, your back...
可以帮我捡一下钱包吗? -天啊 你的后背…
It gets stiff.
有点僵
Have you seen a doctor?
看过医生了吗?
Dr. Hot Tub. Two hours in there, and I'll be back in business.
在热水池里泡两个小时就好了
We should talk to Ruth. Or Debbie. Tell someone what's going on.
我们应该找露丝或黛比谈谈 说说你的情况
No, please. It's two more months. Show'll be over.
不用了 再过两个月xa0演出就结束了
I'll see a doctor when I get back to LA. Okay?
回洛杉矶后我就去看医生 好吗?
Okay. -Come here.
好
Let me help you. -All right. Yeah, go ahead.
好 走吧
You good? -I'm good!
你没事吧? -没事
Thanks again for seeing us on such short notice.
谢谢你愿意临时收我们当学生
It was fun watching someone else kick their asses for a change.
能看到别人教训她们还挺有趣
It's no skin off my nose.
我又没什么损失
Twelve extra girls, ten bucks a head,
多收12个姑娘 每人十块
one less hustle this week.
这个礼拜不用那么拼了
I thought you made good money at Rhapsody.
你演《狂想曲》应该很赚钱吧
It's the longest-running show at the Fan-Tan.
那可是番摊酒店最长寿的节目
um, I'm not actually in the show anymore. I had a baby.
我已经不演那个节目了 我有孩子了
Congratulations! -Yeah, Brandon.
恭喜了 -嗯
He's gonna be 15 months next week.
他叫布兰登xa0下周就15个月大了
so you took time off.
哦 所以你请假了
Well, I danced up until four months.
我一直跳到怀孕四个月
I was keeping everything really tight, and I wasn't showing
穿紧身衣 看不出来
and I thought I had another month in me, but one day, I came off stage and just...
我以为还能跳一个月 结果有一天下台时…
Blood everywhere. All over my costume, all over the floor, just...
到处都是血 戏服上xa0地板上xa0总之…
! Everywhere.
到处都是
Jesus. -Yeah.
天啊 -对
Partial placental abruption.
部分胎盘早剥
Couldn't lift more than three pounds for the rest of my pregnancy.
怀孕期间不能举超过三斤的东西
So, a 35-pound backpack covered
所以 重达31斤 镶满鸵鸟毛
in ostrich feathers and Swarovski crystals was out.
和施华洛世奇水晶的背包是不能背了
So when are they gonna put you back in the show?
那他们打算何时让你重新上台?
They audition girls every six months.
他们每半年搞一次面试
So, last time, they said I wasn't ready.
上次他们说我还没准备好
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表