剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
In this world...
在这个世界上
there are good guys... and there are bad guys.
有好人 也有坏人
And we... are the good guys.
我们…是好人
You see that name on my door?
看到我门上的名字了吗?
It's my father's name, son of a bitch.
那是我父亲的名字 王八蛋
But this isn't about him.
不过这件事和他无关
This is about justice.
这是个关于正义的故事
This is about holding on to what's ours.
关于守护住属于我们的东西
This is about my company and my name.
这是一个关于我公♥司♥和我名字的故事
And I will not be bullied into submission.
我绝不会因为被人欺负就屈服
I just wanna say thank you so much for bringing me in for this.
我只想说非常感谢你 让我参加试镜
There aren't roles like this for women right now.
现在的片子中 根本找不到这样的女性角色
It's really... ooh. It's really great.
这真是…这真是太棒了
You were reading the man's part.
你念的是男角色的台词
Oh, God. Uh...
老天
Sorry. That's...
抱歉 我…
'cause I just thought Mel was short for Melanie,
我以为梅尔是梅勒妮的简称
and then the other part was...
那另一个角色就是…
Would you like to start over? Yes, I would.
你可以重新开始吗?
Okay.
当然可以 好的
This is about my firm and my name,
这是关于我公♥司♥和我名字的故事
and I will not be bullied into submission.
我绝不会因为被人欺负就屈服
Sorry to interrupt. Your wife is on line two.
抱歉打扰了 你妻子来电 在二号♥线
Okay. Thank you, Ruth.
好的 谢谢 露丝
Hey, Mallory.
嘿 马洛里
It's Ruth Wilder.
是我 露丝怀尔德
I was hoping to get some feedback on my audition.
我想知道我面试的结果
Have you been hiding in here for an hour?
你在这里藏了一个小时吗?
Can you at least tell me who got the part? Was it Jeanie Barton?
至少能否告诉我是谁拿到了 那个角色好吗?是珍妮巴顿吗?
She's... in the mix.
她…被录用了
You bring me in a lot. And you never cast me.
你经常叫我来试镜 却从来都选不中我
If there's something I need to change, I wanna change it.
如果有需要我改进的地方 我可以改啊
Every director says, "Bring me someone I don't know.
每个导演都会说 “带给我一个我不认识的人
Someone I haven't seen. I want a girl who's real."
一个我从未见过的人 我想要一个真实的女孩”
So, I bring you in so they can see that they don't actually want
所以 我让你来试镜 这样就能明白他们其实不想要
the thing they think they want.
他们认为自己想要的东西
Look...
听着
I do cast some experimental projects on the side,
我的确在兼♥职♥拍摄一些试验性的片子
if you are open to that kind of thing.
只是不知道你能否可以接受那种类型
What kind of thing? Would you consider erotica?
哪种类型的? 你会考虑色情作品吗?
Porn?
色情片?
Like, in the Valley?
色情谷那种?
Obviously, I'm not suggesting you go have sex on camera...
显然 我不是在建议你 对着镜头和人上♥床♥
unless that's something you're interested in.
除非你对这点感兴趣
What I'm interested in are real parts.
我感兴趣的是真实的角色
Not secretaries telling powerful men their wives are on line two.
不是演个秘书 告诉重要男角色们 他们的妻子来电 在二号♥线
You read the man's part on purpose, didn't you?
你是故意去念 那个男角色的台词的吧?
It's the better part.
那个角色更好
No shit.
还用你说
That's why we gave it to Steve Guttenberg.
这就是我们把这个角色给 史蒂夫加顿伯格的原因
Five, six, seven, eight! Feel it.
五、六、七、八 去感觉
Find it.
去探索
Do it.
去做吧
Want it.
追寻吧
To the right.
向右边
Hip, hip, hip.
胯部
Get loose, ladies.
放松 女士们
Hi.
嗨
You missed half the class. Sorry.
你迟到了半节课 抱歉
And looser.
再放松点
Thought we're supposed to be tightening. Some things are never getting tighter.
我以为我们该紧一点 一些东西永远不会缩紧
And squeeze.
挤压
And squeeze.
挤压
Debbie. What?
黛比 怎么了?
Debbie, boob.
黛比 你的胸
Oh, my God.
老天
Oh, make it stop.
停下来吧
I'm a fucking bovine mutant.
我他妈就是个变种母牛
Maybe if I do this? Here.
也许我可以这样? 给你
That's good. Whoo!
感觉到了
Did I tell you the casting director offered me porn?
我告诉过你那个演员指导 建议我去演色情片吗?
Uh... you? The girl who changes under her shirt?
你?那个换内衣 也不脱外衣的女孩?
I don't do that anymore.
我不再那么做了
Well... Oh, Jesus.
呃…老天
Obviously you shouldn't do porn. Unless it's, like, porn Shakespeare.
显然你不该去演色情片 除非那是色情文艺片
Since you're such a nerd, you'd probably enjoy that.
既然你这么宅 你该喜欢这种片子啊
You know, I miss you making fun of me.
我会想念你取笑我的时候
Why don't you come visit me in Pasadena, then?
那你何不来帕萨迪纳市来看看我?
Ugh. It's so far away. Come on.
太远了 拜托 我一直打给你
I've called you like a million times to hang out. What is going on?
叫你出来玩 你是怎么回事?
Ruth, are you okay?
露丝 你没事吧?
It's just... little, stupid stuff.
只是些…无关紧要的蠢事
You know, like, don't know if I can pay my gas bill.
例如我不知道 我是否能付得起我的燃气费
I've got $83 in my bank account, and I'm waitressing all weekend.
我的银行账户里只剩下83美元 一整个周末我都在做服务生挣钱
And I've eaten Cinnamon Toast Crunch for my last...
还有我已经连着六顿…
six meals.
吃肉桂松脆吐司了
But, hey, you know, I'm gonna do porn.
不过 嘿 你知道吗 我要演色情片了
So, things are looking up. Heh.
所以 一切都会好转
Can I tell you something that I realized recently?
我能告诉你一些 我最近悟到的事吗?
What? When I first got Paradise Cove,
什么? 我刚得到出演《天堂湾》的机会时
I was... God, so excited.
我当时…老天啊 那么的兴奋
And then they put me in the year-long coma.
然后他们让我演一个 多年卧床不醒的植物人
And I would lie in that hospital bed, just feeling powerless.
我躺在那张病床上 只有一种无力感
And then season three, I graduate to a wheelchair
然后演到第三季的时候 我终于能做到轮椅上了
with, like, a sad blanket... I'm sorry.
身上盖着一张可悲的毯子 抱歉
How is this supposed to help me? I'm getting there.
这怎么能帮到我? 我快到了
Everything changed when Mark was like,
一切都变了 马克开始这样说:
"Deb, don't be unhappy. Let's have a baby. I'll support us."
“黛比 别不高兴 我们要个孩子吧 我会养活我们这个家的”
And I was like, "Yes. Yeah. Why am I working?"
然后我回答他说 “是啊 没错 那我为什么还要工作?”
Getting pregnant and written off that show,
怀孕 并且推掉那部电视剧
best decision I ever made.
我做过的最妙的决定
I choose work.
我还是选择工作吧
But you're not working.
但你没在工作
I...
我…
Don't you wanna be happy and have a family?
你不想拥有幸福和家庭吗?
Oh, yeah, yeah.
我想啊
Uh... I think I need to get a boyfriend first.
我想我需要先找个男朋友
Isn't that how it works?
这顺序没毛病吧?
Okay. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
好吧 不
Witness is playing at the Dome. I can't leave my mom with Randy all day.
《目击者》正在穹顶大楼播出 我不能让我妈妈带一整天兰迪
She'll feed him Funyuns and Fresca and government conspiracies.
她会喂他吃洋葱圈 喝弗雷斯卡酒 给他灌输一脑子政♥府♥阴谋的
Go.
去吧
Go, I get it.
去吧 我了解
I, um...
我…
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Randy only loves you 'cause your boobs are full of food.
兰迪爱你只因为你的奶♥子♥里 装满了他的食物
Is that.. Am I..
那是不是…?我是不是…?
Oh, I didn't... I didn't hear the beep.
我没… 我没听到嘟嘟声
Ruth. Hi, it's Mallory.
露丝 嗨 是我 马洛里
...There's an audition. I'm not running it.
有个试镜 不是我的项目
They're looking for unconventional women, whatever the hell that means,
他们在找超常规的女人 管它是什么意思
and I thought of you.
然后我想到了你
I'll have my girl follow up with the details.
我会让我的助理询问面试细节
It's not porn.
这片子不是色情片
If you ever accost me in the bathroom again...
如果你再敢在卫生间假装跟我偶遇
you'll be blacklisted from every casting call in Los Angeles.
你会从此登上洛杉矶 每个试镜通告的黑名单
Good luck.
祝你好运
Have they started the audition?
试镜开始了吗?
I don't know. I've actually never done one of these before.
我不知道 其实我从没做过这种事
Are you SAG?
你是演员工会的吗?
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表