剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
珍妮 他以为我是妓♥女♥
That's terrible. Do you feel ashamed?
太糟了 你觉得羞耻吗?
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑?
He's so hot.
他帅呆了
And he thinks I'm so hot that he would pay money to fuck me.
而且他认为我很性感 愿意花钱操♥我♥
I'm gonna take him upstairs, so stay out of the fucking room.
我要带他上楼 你♥他♥妈♥千万别回房♥间
Love you.
我爱你
So, when you hug, you're... you're supposed to put your arms up.
拥抱的时候 应该抱住对方
Wanna grab some dinner?
想吃晚饭吗?
No, I... I cannot eat from that garbage buffet again.
不 我…我再也吃不下 这儿的垃圾自助餐了
Debbie...
黛比
you need to eat something.
你需要吃点东西
okay, Mom. Back off.
哦 好吧xa0老妈xa0滚开
But would you eat dinner with...
那你是否愿意和歌♥舞♥女♥郎…
a showgirl? -
共进晚餐?
You don't look like a showgirl.
你一点也不像歌♥舞♥女♥郎
You look like a band nerd in a giant hat.
你像是戴着大帽子的乐队呆子
you have to use your imagination.
发挥你的想象力
Well, it's hard to when you're wearing a blouse
我无法想象 因为你穿的那件衬衣
that saw my grandmother through the Great Depression.
像是我奶奶在大萧条时期穿过的
Fine.
好吧
No!
不!
No. No. No.
不
Ruth, no.
露丝 不要
Ruthie! No!
露丝 不要!
it's so heavy.
噢 好沉
Hey, ladies. I...
嘿 女士们xa0我…
my God. -Okay.
天啊! -好吧
All right, so I came in to apologize for those Zeissman dickheads,
我来为那两个魏斯曼混♥蛋♥的事道歉
but, but you...
但你们…
seem fine in here, ? -We're great.
看来没事 -我们没事
Is, she covered up?
她穿上衣服了吗?
No.
没有
All right, Ruth. S-Sorry.
好吧 露丝xa0对不起
What'd I miss?
我错过什么了?
That was amazing.
刚才太爽了
I aim to please.
就是想让你爽
I should probably go.
我想我该走了
Yeah, I guess so. -
嗯 我想也是
Well...
那…
Well...
那…
This part is always awkward.
这种时候总是很尴尬
Don't I know it.
我知道
Especially when we didn't nail down the details beforehand.
尤其是我们事先没有谈好价钱
Right.
对
But, .. I'd say after the night we had,
不过…刚才玩得那么尽兴
$200 seems fair?
200块还算公平吧?
my goodness!
天啊
my God, honey, more than fair.
天啊 太公平了
Great. -
很好
You need to go get cash?
你需要取现金吗?
What are you talk... What are you talking about?
你说什…你说什么?
To pay me.
给我钱啊
Pay you? You're supposed to pay me.
给你钱?应该是你给我钱
that's not how this works.
规矩不是这样的
How... How what works?
什么…什么规矩?
You see, like, you hire a hooker, then you pay.
招♥妓♥就该给钱
Exactly. And you hired me.
没错 是你招了我
Are you saying that you're some sort of male prostitute?
你是说你是男妓?
That's one way of putting it.
可以这样说
I thought you thought I was a prostitute.
我还以为你以为我是妓♥女♥
come on.
拜托
Well, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but you owe me 200 bucks.
抱歉让你误会了 但你欠我200块
No. Fuck no.
不 没门儿
Fuck no. I am not fucking paying you. -Why not?
没门儿 我他妈不会给你钱 -为什么?
Because I don't pay for sex.
因为我不会花钱做♥爱♥
And you came like a fucking faucet.
而且你♥他♥妈♥像水龙头似的射♥爽♥了
That's a physiological response. -Okay.
那是生理反应 -好吧
You know, a creative professional experiences satisfaction from their work,
虽然创作者从作品中获得满足感
but that doesn't mean you don't pay them.
但这不表示可以不给钱
my God! That's funny. You're an artist!
天啊 太有趣了 你是艺术家!
I didn't realize you were an artist now
没想到你是艺术家
Everyone the Picasso of fucking gigolos is here!
大家看啊 这是牛郎中的毕加索!
Okay, you know what? If it was just me... ?
知道吗?如果只是我…
Well, I don't know... I don't kn I got a pimp, all right?
我不知道 我有中间人xa0懂吗?
And... And one way or another, they're gonna get their cut.
无论如何 他们的那份不能少
I have a pimp too. And a lawyer.
我也有中间人
A lawyer who's gonna argue
还有律师 我的律师会说
that I didn't enter into a binding contractual agreement
我没有和你签订具有约束力的协议
with you, verbal or otherwise.
无论是口头或其他方式
No. This is not over.
这事没完
Yeah. It's obviously not over 'cause you have no fucking pants on.
对 显然没完xa0因为你♥他♥妈♥没穿裤子
I'm getting my pants on. -Yeah.
我正在穿 -对
And I'm getting outta here. ...
我这就走
Don't forget your silk underwear.
别忘了你的丝绸内♥裤♥
Yeah, I got all of it.
我全拿了
Motherfuck!
操!
Cherry?
切瑞
Cherry Bang?
切瑞邦
What you doing in there, girl? Come on out here now.
你在里面干嘛?快出来
What?
怎么了?
.. What? Did your temperature drop?
怎么?体温下降了?
I don't think I wanna do this.
我开始打退堂鼓了
Okay. All right. Come here. What's wrong?
好吧 过来xa0出什么事了?
Come here. Come here, baby. Have a seat.
过来 宝贝 坐下
Did something happen between this morning and right now?
从上午到现在 出了什么事吗?
I just...
我只是…
I just realized that we never really talked about
我才意识到 我们从没谈过
what this is gonna do to my body.
这对我的身体会有什么影响
Ideally?
理想情况?
Put a baby in it.
怀孕
There's so many things that can go wrong. -Okay, yeah, we know that. We know.
指不定会出什么问题 -好 我们知道
Believe me, we know that better than anybody.
相信我 我们比谁都清楚
But, baby, ..
不过 宝贝
what if everything goes right?
如果一切顺利呢?
All right, what about the show?
好吧 那演出怎么办?
What about the show? It's only for two more months.
演出怎么了?只剩两个月就结束了
You know, just take it easy till then.
在此之前注意点就行了
Phone it in. Lord knows the rest of them are, shit.
别那么卖♥♥力 其他人都是出工不出力
And then what?
那然后呢?
I'll be out of coission for, what?
我就没法工作了 大概要…
Six months? -All right. Okay.
六个月? -好吧 行了
A year?
一年?
Two?
两年?
I mean, this is my body.
我是说 这是我的身体
This is my livelihood. -Then it'll be my turn.
我要靠它赚钱养家 -那就让我来养家
I'll get more work.
我去多找几份工作
I'll do my part. I'll step it up.
我会尽我的责任 更加努力
You know what I'm saying? Like, when we get back,
懂我的意思吗?回去以后
I'm definitely gonna be making a lot more phone calls.
我会更加努力地找工作
I'm gonna be going out for everything. Anything I see, I'm going out for.
什么工作都去应聘 看见招聘就去
Doing what?
什么工作?
Driving Camaros off cliffs while I'm stuck at home with the kid?
开着科迈罗跳悬崖 让我困在家里带孩子吗?
Hold up. While you're stuck at home?
等一下 你困在家里?
No, that's...
不 我…
that's not what I meant. I'm...
我不是那个意思 我…
I'm just...
我只是…
I'm just asking.
我只是问问
Is that what you want?
你想那样吗?
What I want,
我想要…
Cherry, is a fuckin' family! Fuck!
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表