剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
You blinked.
你眨眼了
I did? I thought that was good.
真的?我还以为拍得很好呢
Oh, my God, it's like the first day of school.
天啊 感觉像是开学第一天
All right, let's take one more.
好 我们再来拍一张就好
Excuse me. Hey, I'm trying to take a picture.
不好意思 嘿 我正要拍照
Oh, sure. Yeah, you guys, Sheila's trying to take a picture.
好 你们就位 她要拍照
Photo shoot!
拍摄大♥片♥!
No, I'm just taking a "first day of work" photo.
不是 我只是拍一张“开工第一天”照片
Of course you are. I can't fit everyone.
原来是这样 没法把所有人收进来
We'll smoosh! We'll smoosh!
我们挤一挤!
Okay.
好
Maybe if some people could get down in front or kneel,
前排的人可以蹲下一点 或者跪着
we could... You know what? Here,
我们可以…要不这样吧?
let's go over to the table.
我们去桌子那边
Come... Come over here, we'll do levels.
过来 我们要拍最顶尖的合照
Oh, my gosh! Where did Sheila go?
天啊 希拉去哪了?
A picture without your queen? Well, uh...
拍照片不带你们的女王?
Don't step on me. Oh, champion here!
别睬我 我可是冠军!
Hey!
嘿!
Now I can see everyone! -
现在可以拍到所有人了!
...Sheila, get down! It's just a picture.
希拉 下来 只是拍张照片而已
No, it's not. It's history.
不是照片 这是历史
Keep your eyes open.
眼睛睁大
One!
一!
Two!
二!
Three!
三!
GLOW!
《美摔》!
Oh, fuck! It's out of film.
该死!没胶卷了
Well, how much longer is this gonna take?
还要多久?
I just need to drop him at daycare and...
我要把他送到托儿所…
God damn it. Um... So, okay.
该死 是这样的
It's my costume for work.
这是我工作用的衣服
Imagine I'm Clark Kent,
想象我是克拉克·肯特
and I brought in my cape to be dry-cleaned,
带着我的披风过来干洗
and then you lost it.
结果你给弄丢了
And now, whenever I, um, turn into Superman,
那么我每次变身超人的时候
I'm flying around without my fucking cape.
飞来飞去都没有披风护身
Anyone else on your account?
还有人用你的账户吗?
Yup. Uh... Mark... Eagan.
有 马克·伊根
Just... I'd like to establish, um, separate accounts, please,
请帮我建一个单独账户
so this never ever happens again.
杜绝这样的事情再发生
Okay. And, um, I'm not paying for his suits.
我不会为他的西服付钱
You're keeping his name?
你要留着他的名字吗?
Probably.
可能吧
Yes, Ruth.
你好 露丝
It's me.
是我
Why are you parked all the way over here?
为什么把车停这么远?
Well, I... I'm giving myself a minute
给我自己一点调整的时间
before I have to spend the next 20 weeks surrounded by people asking me what to do.
马上就得在接下来的20周里 身边环绕着问我该怎么做的人
Well, you look very clean and pretty.
你穿得干净整洁
I like your fancy folder.
我喜欢你漂亮的文件夹
It's a portfolio.
这是公文包
So, what's happening today?
今天做什么?
Are we doing notes on the pilot? I have a bunch of thoughts,
我们要在试播集尝试新内容吗? 如果你需要
if you want them.
我有好多主意
Personally, I think we need main titles. And punchier graphics, maybe.
我个人认为 我们需要片头 可能还需要加一些你拍的照片
Okay, okay, okay. Just... just...
好了…
Just take it easy.
别心急
Okay? Let's just take it easy.
好吗?慢慢来
I'm excited! Yeah.
我好激动 是啊
Aren't you excited?
你不激动吗?
Don't pep talk me. All right, Ruth?
别给我打气 好吗 露丝?
The last time I knew what I was gonna do
我上一次知道自己连续20周
for 20 consecutive weeks, I was in college.
要做什么的时候 还在读大学
And I hated college.
而我讨厌大学
And then, I woke up this morning, and I ironed this shirt.
我今天早上醒来 熨了这件衬衫
What is that? I... I feel like someone else.
搞什么?我感觉不像自己
Well, it's a big job.
工作量的确很巨大
But we're in it together.
但我们会齐心协力
You'll be Hitch.
你当你的希区
I'll be Alma.
我当艾玛
Invisible, but indispensable.
默默无闻却无可替代
What the fuck are you talking about?
你在那儿说什么呢?
Alfred Hitchcock and his wife.
阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克和他妻子
Oh. Alma. You know, the woman behind the man
艾玛 这个男人背后的女人
who is as important as the man
和他同等重要
and really helps the man be great while also getting the job done.
自己工作出色 还协助他 让这个男人成功
All right.
好吧
Well, you've helped me want to get the fuck out of this car.
你让我想从车里逃出去
Wait.
等一下
Happy first day.
开工快乐
It's not sentimental present,
不是感伤的礼物
is vodka, is classic start gift.
伏特加 是经典的开始礼物…
It's nine a.m.
现在是早上九点
Oh, God, I know.
天啊 我知道
...Um, here you go.
在这里
Oh. Britannica. I feel smart already.
大英百科全书 我已经感觉自己聪明了
...And these. Beirut!
还有这些 贝鲁特
I don't want to put this on.
我不想穿这个
My costume still smells like beer and racism.
我的服装 还是一股啤酒和种族歧视的味道
Oh, nobody washed these?
没有人给洗吗?
Was I supposed to wash these?
我应该洗这些衣服吗?
Hi, hi, hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Sorry, I'm late.
嗨 抱歉我来晚了
Hi. -Hi.
嗨
First day of daycare. Drama!
托儿所第一天 状况百出
Hey.
嗨
Tiny vodka bottle?
一小瓶伏特加?
Oh, thank you. Uh...
谢谢
You have a good break?
你放假过得好吗?
Yeah, uh... productive.
是的…各种事情
Sam wants everyone in full hair and makeup. Dawn and Stacey are setting up.
山姆想让所有人定妆好 道恩和斯泰西正在准备
Okay, cool. Um, cool.
好 很好
So, who does Welfare Queen fight first?
社会福利女王先和谁对战呢?
She's gotta defend her title, obviously.
显然她要守卫自己的冠军头衔
Let's wait for Sam to lay it out.
我们等山姆排好
Hey! Sorry! Where are the costumes?
嗨 抱歉 服装在哪?
Finally! Over here.
你可算来了!这边
So you're gonna have to wait till the end of the day to clean these,
你要等今天结束才能洗这些
but, you know, you can just chill over here...
你可以先在这里休息
Uh, I'm not cleaning them.
我不会洗这些衣服的
Um... Sorry, who are you?
抱歉 你是?
Oh, I'm Junkchain.
我是垃圾锁链
...All right...
好了
Ladies, exciting stuff.
女士们 激动人心的内容
Huh? Making a show, right?
是吧?我们要录节目
Feels a little different around here. And we got a few men in the gym, finally.
这里感觉不太一样了 终于在这个健身房♥里有了几个男人
Whoo! Hubba-hubba!
哇!太好了!
Hi, guys!
你们好
All right, it's adorable,
好 你的行为很可爱 但是…
but don't fucking distract them. They have work to do.
别分散我的注意力 我们有工作要做
Call me.
电♥话♥联♥系♥我
Okay. Today is a prep day, which means it's about me.
好 今天是准备日 也就是说今天是我工作
I'm gonna be checking the shot list, gonna be adjusting the lighting,
我会检查拍摄程序表 调整灯光
gonna be making sure I don't hate your costumes on camera...
确保你们的服装在镜头前不让我生厌
Oh! "Prep," like "prepare."
“准备日”重在准备
Do you maybe want to introduce us to our new cast member?
你要不要介绍一下新加入的演员?
Oh, fuck. Yes.
该死 对
Yolanda.
尤兰达
Meet the girls.xa0Girls, Yolanda.
认识一下这些姑娘 姑娘们 这是尤兰达
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表